Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42508
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2010, 04:40 AM   #16
Meeshee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdriller View Post
My recomendation is to hang in there. Recent news shows San Antonio lost 15,700 jobs in January 2010 alone compared to 9000 total in 2009. Supposedly a result of temp jobs during the Xmas shopping season being let go. The economy is in the pits, jobless rate in San Antonio is 7.7% which is the all time highest since the rate has been tracked (previous record was 7.5%) Companies are cutting back. People with jobs are afraid to spend money, companies are afraid to hire new people due to some of the policy recomendations of the current administration like new taxes on employers related to payroll and so forth. Things will change. A near revolution will occur in November. This downturn is temporary. No matter what happens, no matter who runs the show the economy is cyclic and it will improve and I believe soon.
Having met you (non BDC) I know you to be both charming (I love the British accent) and good looking. I have been tempted several times (and we almost connected once a couple of years back) to call. But unfortunately, you are located in NE SA and I tend to play closer to home, that is far NW or at home NW of SA and tend to utilize the same few (3 or 4 Providers) that I am comfortable with. A 90 minute advance notice is fine. I would consider that extremely reasonable. But an incall located more NW (where it seems a great many Providers play in the Medical Center area) may be of benefit. I don't know why this area seems to attract many Providers, but it must mean that many hobby guys play in that area also. Regardless, I would hate to see you give up and hope to meet you sometime. I am older, my libido ain't what it used to be and once a week, sometimes once every couple of weeks seems to be all I want My business has slowed down in the past year and to attempt to bring it up I have increased my business hours, extended to weekends, and tried to be more friendly and jovial. Over a period of several months I have now seen an increase in business. A positive attitude can go a long way. Chin up and smile. And guys....I have met the lady and although I have not been BCD with her, she is a keeper and on ASPD had stellar reviews with all the bells and whistles. Talk is cheap. I am full up on my play calender for the next week and a half with 3 sessions scheduled or I would call her myself. Guys, help the lady out, ring her up, be her knight in shining amour
What great words of wisdom that we can all apply to our own lives. While your words might sting to someone who's feeling down, they really do hit home.

...sending positive energy to Phoebe...
Meeshee is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:06 AM   #17
Whitedog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Phoebe,

If I had seen you recently, I'd definately vouch for you with a positive review!! You probably don't remember me, but I saw you several times in years past, and you were always very good to me. The clue to who I am is in my handle....Whitedog. If I can get back to your side of town, I'll give you a call!!

And yes, the bad economy (and age) does put a crimp in our style.
Whitedog is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:30 AM   #18
BritishBabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13438
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm horney and happy!!!! Now all I need is a little company!!!
BritishBabe is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:57 AM   #19
ski-hog
Captain

Encounters: 13

Sorry BB, you were on my wish list, between taxes and the economy I'm strapped. So I just have to fantasize about it for now.
ski-hog is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:17 PM   #20
yogi692
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

it may seem that way because at this time no one can get ahold of you? Your voice mail says it is invalid and your email from your website says it is undeiverable. would love to help you but can't get ahold of you to set something up?
yogi692 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:12 PM   #21
BritishBabe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I dropped my phone and it seems to have beeen all muddled up..I have it back working.....I'm in much better spirits after all the eccie encouragement. I'm waiting and waton!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #22
Athena
Account Disabled

User ID: 3137
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't you worry , BB - it seems there is less calls this year for me also ...... many views on my ads -- and no calls.
But when theres' interest .... I save !!
As so many have said ...... economy.
Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:31 AM   #23
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe consider traveling...doesn't have to be out of state. I get emails from all over Texas asking for traveling ladies...so, browse some of the smaller communities where they're screaming for attention. Either way...HANG IN THERE!!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:11 AM   #24
lemontrees
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1548

nikki is right, as many of the smaller places, most within a 2-3 hour drive from SA are always looking for new visitors.
Drop in on one of the nearby forums ( Waco, Killeen, BCS, for example) and post a feeler out there to test the interest. ASk them to sendoscreening if they are really serious, and then they will be prescreened.

But in any case, if you are serious about wanting more business or needing income, don't just sit and fuss about it, DO SOMETHING. To just sit and complain, but not do anything proactive makes this look like a giant ad. The thread has been running almost a week?? What have you DONE to change the situation? Long term and immediate changes?

Maybe a sort of harsh way to look at things, but realistic.

LT
lemontrees is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #25
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Also, there's the special party this week...get dressed up and go mingle!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:35 PM   #26
BritishBabe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No longer abandoned...but I am amazed I have very few reveiws for as long as I have been around...I really must have an under the radar clientele.

Old 04-06-2010, 03:04 PM   #27
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

take me for example, I used to see 2-3 girls a week,, now its 1-2 girls every 2 months at best....the economy has me down .. and I am sure for every one of me there is another 10 or more..

I see so many ads of girls I am dieing to see but I cant afford to take chances.. I tend to stick to my long time regs now
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women