Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42375
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2018, 11:07 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Go die for the lying ass politicians like skunk raccoon head Trump. Meanwhile I'm going to the movies to eat popcorn. Fuck you hillbillies. It's your country so you guy sacrifice for it. I'm gonna chill and dip in some pussy. I'm not a ho for these politicians. Fuck that.
So you didn't sign up when Obaminable was signing paper, I take it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:43 PM   #17
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
This is so messed up on so many levels. I would never want to serve our country.
Read how they are treated when needing care. This system is not working.
This young man deserves better care than he received. I just don't get it. People from other counties come here and get way more than they need.

It is sad. It is because of liberals our country is so fucked up.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:37 PM   #18
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

DP
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:38 PM   #19
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"] Post your address, shit-stained chapped-ass. There are 20 to 30 people here that'll come help you pack so you can move to what ever shit-hole country you want
Should I also post my sniper rifle? You tell me. I got a good sale on it. ;-)
Old 08-03-2018, 03:51 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Should I also post my sniper rifle? You tell me. I got a good sale on it. ;-)
All you need is your suitcase, shit-stained chapped-ass. Mexico, Cuba, or wherever the fuck you imagine your miserable-ass might have a "better life", won't let a faggot like you own a gun, shit-stained chapped-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:51 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Fuck this wack country. I'm gonna milk this bitch for all I can. You white boys can go die for this shit. Go die for the lying ass politicians like skunk raccoon head Trump. Meanwhile I'm going to the movies to eat popcorn. Fuck you hillbillies. It's your country so you guy sacrifice for it. I'm gonna chill and dip in some pussy. I'm not a ho for these politicians. Fuck that.
what's gonna cost ya more? the popcorn or the pussy?

Popcorn (Large) $8.10 - $9.09

you gonna use the excess butter to grease up your "date"?

hahahahaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:24 PM   #22
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fuck this wack country. I'm gonna milk this bitch for all I can. You white boys can go die for this shit. Go die for the lying ass politicians like skunk raccoon head Trump. Meanwhile I'm going to the movies to eat popcorn. Fuck you hillbillies. It's your country so you guy sacrifice for it. I'm gonna chill and dip in some pussy. I'm not a ho for these politicians. Fuck that.
Honestly, I don't blame you for thinking that way. That is the way your masters in the Democratic party have taught you to think. Hate the white man and don't feel bad robbing him.

You are a good learner to comprehend they want you to hate whitey. They have taught you well.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:37 AM   #23
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Honestly, I don't blame you for thinking that way. That is the way your masters in the Democratic party have taught you to think. Hate the white man and don't feel bad robbing him.

You are a good learner to comprehend they want you to hate whitey. They have taught you well.
You intellectually challenged folks get the wrong impression of expression. I am not racist. I love blacks, whites, Mexicans, Asians all people as long as you're a decent human. Most Republican voters and surely 99% of Trump supporters which is most of you on this site are what we call deplorables. Yall have bad character, spirits, and a disgrace to humanity. It's why Europe and the rest of the world doesn't want you are Trump visiting their countries. As for me I have a lot of white friends some I've known since childhood so save the I hate whitey speech.

You Trump people are demonic cultists with horrible characters. You no longer have any moral standing after supporting such a disgrace to humanity...its ok to be a Republican and have your conservative views but its quite a jump to support someone like Trump. Hell you might as well picked little Gangsta rap killa to be president. I swear yall are some ignorant muthafuckers...and yea America sucks if you dont believe me then maybe you will believe this clown who routinely trashes America

Old 08-04-2018, 06:10 AM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Rasmussen Reports

@Rasmussen_Poll
Today’s @realDonaldTrump approval ratings among black voters: 29%

This time last year: 15%http://bit.ly/preztrack @POTUS @realDonaldTrump

12:30 PM - Aug 2, 2018

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 06:31 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You intellectually challenged folks ...
How would you know anything about "intellect"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:03 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Post your address, shit-stained chapped-ass. There are 20 to 30 people here that'll come help you pack so you can move to what ever shit-hole country you want to live in, shit-stained chapped-ass.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:11 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You're still here, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:29 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Old 08-04-2018, 08:44 AM   #29
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
You intellectually challenged folks get the wrong impression of expression. I am not racist. I love blacks, whites, Mexicans, Asians all people as long as you're a decent human. Most Republican voters and surely 99% of Trump supporters which is most of you on this site are what we call deplorables. Yall have bad character, spirits, and a disgrace to humanity. It's why Europe and the rest of the world doesn't want you are Trump visiting their countries. As for me I have a lot of white friends some I've known since childhood so save the I hate whitey speech.

You Trump people are demonic cultists with horrible characters. You no longer have any moral standing after supporting such a disgrace to humanity...its ok to be a Republican and have your conservative views but its quite a jump to support someone like Trump. Hell you might as well picked little Gangsta rap killa to be president. I swear yall are some ignorant muthafuckers...and yea America sucks if you dont believe me then maybe you will believe this clown who routinely trashes America

I maintain the previous point is valid, not withstanding your linguistically challenged "rebuttal".

We white folks are old and are going to die off, then the Asians will rule over you people. While you can certainly overpower them with your typically large size, they are far smarter and hard working than you and will catch you and your brethren in your typical criminal behaviors and incarcerate you people in larger numbers than ever, and will be merciless to "ya'll" in squalid prisons.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:07 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I maintain the previous point is valid, not withstanding your linguistically challenged "rebuttal".

We white folks are old and are going to die off, then the Asians will rule over you people. While you can certainly overpower them with your typically large size, they are far smarter and hard working than you and will catch you and your brethren in your typical criminal behaviors and incarcerate you people in larger numbers than ever, and will be merciless to "ya'll" in squalid prisons.
Another racist rant from JL.

Why so active again? You get blackballed by the pimps for nonpayment again?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women