Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60537
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2017, 02:14 PM   #16
tiatate
Simone Archer

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Up your ass? I hear BIG women like it up the ass, congratulations on taking my advise to the tee on posting session pics after talking down on it, thank me when you're ready.
Babe, I've done that before, your advice will never be taken by I. That shit ain't new, and I've never talked down on it. I just prefer pro pics.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...745&highlight=

Youre the laughing stock of this community, you should class it up a bit and try being a little less troll-y. You can thank me when you're ready.
tiatate is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:47 PM   #17
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
Hmm rumor has it,

..... well never mind.
Why’d your edit your post? I’m not the one that called you a bitch so don’t be upset with me. People really dislike the truth around here.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 04:21 PM   #18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Grassy Knoll and pimps are very interesting topics.

Like the idea of Eliminators dealing with strong armed pimps. Bet Doc, Abe, and Shep won’t be interested in that.
LMAO!
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:41 PM   #19
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Why’d your edit your post? I’m not the one that called you a bitch so don’t be upset with me. People really dislike the truth around here.
You really have no clue to what I was going to say, now do ya sweetness? 😉

Rumor has it.....

I was taught, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Maybe a few of you should try it sometime, or not. Makes no difference to me. 😚

And while on the subject (since you brought it up even though it has nada to do with this thread), I have no beef with you or anyone else. I dont see anything to be upset about. If I'm thought of as a bitch for wanting a clean incall, well that's definitely fine with me. Y'all guys can go lay with those girls that have wet spots & unknown stains on their comforters or a trash can full of used condoms left out for your viewing pleasure, but it won't be at my incall. Sorry if that post backfired on you.

Merry Christmas eccie214. I hope you have a good one.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:51 PM   #20
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
You really have no clue to what I was going to say, now do ya sweetness? 😉

Rumor has it.....

I was taught, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Maybe a few of you should try it sometime, or not. Makes no difference to me. 😚

And while on the subject (since you brought it up even though it has nada to do with this thread), I have no beef with you or anyone else. I dont see anything to be upset about. If I'm thought of as a bitch for wanting a clean incall, well that's definitely fine with me. Y'all guys can go lay with those girls that have wet spots & unknown stains on their comforters or a trash can full of used condoms left out for your viewing pleasure, but it won't be at my incall. Sorry if that post backfired on you.

Merry Christmas eccie214. I hope you have a good one.
I do know what you typed because I read the emails of threads I’m subscribed to. In retrospect (I’m saying that way too much lately) I shouldn’t have dragged you into Kendall’s comments because I’ve never met you and you’re nothing but civil here. And you’re spot on - laying in someone else’s wet spot is all kinds of nasty.

You have a Merry Christmas too Laura.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 09:47 AM   #21
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Rumor has it (but I know this is a fact because I read it on the Internet that Al Gore invented):

Pimps are going to start a Union. AFL-CIO Local 69.

They plan to introduce themselves by holding a series of Seminars and Workshops in the 635/75 area, Galleria, and Market Center locations.

If anyone has heard the topics of the seminars and workshops please let us all know.

(rumor has it this will count as Continuing Education Credits, but that is unconfirmed at this time)
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 10:01 AM   #22
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
Babe, I've done that before, your advice will never be taken by I. That shit ain't new, and I've never talked down on it. I just prefer pro pics.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...745&highlight=

Youre the laughing stock of this community, you should class it up a bit and try being a little less troll-y. You can thank me when you're ready.
This is coming from the 200lbs pimped out newbie with fake mandles and fake reviews? pro-pics meaning Photoshop pics? You must of gained 60lbs from your pro-pics shot last month, pro-pics = dropped rates?

No one is paying $350 hr for big women around here, we don't pay by the pound, you just don't like me cause I call it like it is and am always correct, take some more of my advise and you just might make it rookie. Bet you wish you didn't show your true hood rat colors in your PM
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 10:18 AM   #23
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
This is coming from the 200lbs pimped out newbie with fake mandles and fake reviews? pro-pics meaning Photoshop pics? You must of gained 60lbs from your pro-pics shot last month, pro-pics = dropped rates?

No one is paying $350 hr for big women around here, we don't pay by the pound, you just don't like me cause I call it like it is and am always correct, take some more of my advise and you just might make it rookie. Bet you wish you didn't show your true hood rat colors in your PM
" We don't pay by the pound " lmao
Good one BLM!!!!!!!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 12:50 PM   #24
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just posing so I can get notifications

This shit is hilarious
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 02:29 PM   #25
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Rumors are the Truth is hard to find around here ! Marry Christmas HO HO HO
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 07:17 PM   #26
tiatate
Simone Archer

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
" We don't pay by the pound " lmao
Good one BLM!!!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣 the fact that he wrote 2 WHOLE paragraphs about why he is a hater 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️.
Man, you must really be loosing sleep over my fat ass huh? work on yourself and save all dem coins. Maybe 2018 will be the year you can finally afford me 😘
tiatate is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 08:28 PM   #27
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
������ the fact that he wrote 2 WHOLE paragraphs about why he is a hater ����♀️����♀️.
Man, you must really be loosing sleep over my fat ass huh? work on yourself and save yourself a hernia. Maybe 2018 will be the year you can finally lift me ��
Made a little correction fer ya' BOO...........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 12:39 PM   #28
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Rumor has it that on just about every post for general discussion the ass hats will chime in. Clients and Providers alike. I used to be pretty sure to join one had to pass the "over 18" ID test.
Rumor has it that even big children can join
lipsandhipster is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 04:28 PM   #29
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipsandhipster View Post
Rumor has it that on just about every post for general discussion the ass hats will chime in. Clients and Providers alike. I used to be pretty sure to join one had to pass the "over 18" ID test.
Rumor has it that even big children can join
I see you're one of them, who's the other asshat? Maybe the pimped out 200lbs big girl with Photoshop pics?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 08:22 PM   #30
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Rumor has it that AMPs provide more than massages.
Billogoods is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women