Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2017, 02:03 PM   #16
BBW Jane Smith
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 369053
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not sure if you are looking for a provider's opinion or not. Firstly, I am not familiar with the Scribe scale, so forgive me if I should familiarize myself with that first.

As a provider I'm more of the mindset of not discussing what goes on BCD. I'm weighing in merely because I find the OPs views of BLMs interpreted interaction with the ladies to be....not at all how I perceived him in reality. I'm just one person but in my interactions with him I have found him to be kind, funny and naughty.

Clients are all different. Providers are different. Both sides come in with different needs. Variety is good. Personally, due to other real world commitments I gravitate towards shorter sessions. Its not because I don't value myself its because its what my time currently allows and because my fiscal goals are different, so on my side of things --- that may be influencing the clients I gravitate towards. At the end of the day, as long as both sides are having fun in a safe manner, I think its all good.

You do you. Also, stop giving so many fucks about things you shouldn't be giving a fuck about. Save your fucks up for what matters to you.
BBW Jane Smith is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 02:29 PM   #17
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Jane Smith View Post
I'm not sure if you are looking for a provider's opinion or not. Firstly, I am not familiar with the Scribe scale, so forgive me if I should familiarize myself with that first.

As a provider I'm more of the mindset of not discussing what goes on BCD. I'm weighing in merely because I find the OPs views of BLMs interpreted interaction with the ladies to be....not at all how I perceived him in reality. I'm just one person but in my interactions with him I have found him to be kind, funny and naughty.
Thanks for sharing your personal experience, my style is go in for the kill, have a good time doing in it and leave on a happy note, I don't require the extra connection illusion that others here do and that's ok, I don't to put extra pressure or like to waste my partners time.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 04:34 PM   #18
ElBombero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Scribe, I guess my point is you are suggesting there should be a "winner" (your word) by having judges. Regardless of your assertion, having a contest isn't really helpful, as no one's perspective will change on either side. Everyone has different needs and most can find someone to fill those needs.

I just don't see why you feel a need to be judged relative to others.

To use the McDonalds analogy, you likie mustard and BLM likes mayo. Why would you ask some burger places to feed each of you and judge who is the better consumer of a hamburger (the winner)? It does nothing to change what you like, though if they pick you as the winner, it might make you feel better about yourself.
ElBombero is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 05:40 PM   #19
Alastair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

From the reviews I've read I think most guys buy the IOP based on how many orgasms they think they've caused! And yeah, you're probably a trick if you think the saleslady really wants to fuck you if there was no money involved. But you know something? If it was money well spent, you enjoyed the movie, so be it. Who gives a shit?

Fucking shouldn't be overthought.
Alastair is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 06:30 PM   #20
Riconice1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I feel like a level below BLM. I routinely call bs when a provider hits me with the "you're the only one" or "damn that's a good dick" but I can't lie, if I'm banging away and breaking a sweat, Ill believe the moans and screams to a point. But at the end of the day I am not anything more than a paycheck and that's easy for me to accept. My provider is nothing more than a provider. Let's just have fun while we fuck.
Riconice1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:53 PM   #21
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBombero View Post
Scribe, I guess my point is you are suggesting there should be a "winner" (your word) by having judges. Regardless of your assertion, having a contest isn't really helpful, as no one's perspective will change on either side. Everyone has different needs and most can find someone to fill those needs.

I just don't see why you feel a need to be judged relative to others.

To use the McDonalds analogy, you likie mustard and BLM likes mayo. Why would you ask some burger places to feed each of you and judge who is the better consumer of a hamburger (the winner)? It does nothing to change what you like, though if they pick you as the winner, it might make you feel better about yourself.
Seriously - you guys take my stuff too concrete. You really think that I want a bang-off with BLM? (...joke guys... just a joke). lol! Come on... we're here chatting about stuff. Throwing around viewpoints... nobody is throwing down a gauntlet (or even a steel condom).

Relax... laugh a little...
Scribe is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 06:44 AM   #22
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think you guys need to read more carefully what BLM says. Yes, he's brutally to the point at times. But I get the sense he's a good client who likes IOP, but realizes this is a business and is done once his time is up. Guys, it is a business. If not for the green paper, most of these girls wouldn't give most of us guys the time of day. That's the reality, and why we pay. It's great if you get time OTC, but to the providers, this is a cost of doing business, nothing more. They're not magically going to be into you. This is not pretty woman and you're not Richard Gere. I think Scribe wants to treat this like Match, and he seems like someone who can get wrapped up in unrealistic feelings / expectations. Where do I fall? I like GFE. I like conversing. I like to schedule my appointments afore 1-2 hours. But I don't feel that is Scribe at all. I'm realistic about the arrangement, so I guess I'm closer to BLM.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 08:36 AM   #23
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what he said , its great to " have IOP " but in the end see above
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 10:53 AM   #24
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

illusion......

I'm not sure how hard that word is to wrap your head around.

Couple of problems you may encounter. Not saying any of these were done by the OP or his providers.

1. You chose a high volume girl who doesn't give a shit.

2. You haggled a Provider ,who would otherwise give great IOP, to such a low rate that she doesn't give a shit.

3. You gave a vibe that said you just wanted to fuck and would otherwise seem unimpressed with IOP.

4. You simply didn't say you wished for more IOP. Ask and you will receive.

5. You chose a sexy but unexperienced hooker, that just doesn't understand how to fuck for cash, yet.

If none of those apply, sorry, bro. That sucks.

But if you want real passion, get a real gf. Prepare for all the other bs that comes with that.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 02:52 PM   #25
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
illusion......

I'm not sure how hard that word is to wrap your head around.

Couple of problems you may encounter. Not saying any of these were done by the OP or his providers.

1. You chose a high volume girl who doesn't give a shit.

2. You haggled a Provider ,who would otherwise give great IOP, to such a low rate that she doesn't give a shit.

3. You gave a vibe that said you just wanted to fuck and would otherwise seem unimpressed with IOP.

4. You simply didn't say you wished for more IOP. Ask and you will receive.

5. You chose a sexy but unexperienced hooker, that just doesn't understand how to fuck for cash, yet.

If none of those apply, sorry, bro. That sucks.

But if you want real passion, get a real gf. Prepare for all the other bs that comes with that.
+1000

I have too many RW GFs, wives, etc... I in no way delude myself thinking it's anything but what it is... Doesn't mean I wouldn't rather have dinner or do something social - along with the wiki-wiki.

Take it as "value"... 1 hr for $300, or an evening for $500-$1000?. The evenings a better value; (for me / per hour) as long as we both enjoy ourselves and it's a choice - it always is. (For both of us).

Nothing wrong with it - but there's probably a lot of guys who wouldn't want to spend that much time with a Provider even free - as they might not have the personality, verbal interest, or desire to do so.

All cool, just a difference of individual tastes and preferences.

But grean is right - there are no RW women that are any less of an issue, or less expensive (at the end of the day). And no man here disagrees with that... You are ALL here, because you're missing something you are not getting fulfilled in the RW, from girlfriends or wives.
Old 02-13-2017, 03:10 PM   #26
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

When I see a provider for the first time I'm 100% BLM. I try to be my usual charming self and I don't expect jack shit from the provider other than a good time. If she is really hot, really talented, if we just really click or any combination of the three I'll see her again and become more like scribe. Otherwise I'm one and done, acting like a canary and spreading my seed all over the place.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 03:21 PM   #27
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post

Look, it's no secret I like Berkleigh -and she's cute, friendly, and awesome in bed... but she latched onto something years ago on this, and made her $300 single hour appointment into a 90 minutes (same fee)... its because she knows that extra non-action time allows a little nod to most guys who need a little interaction with their action... and she does it perfectly. Plus, she's not a clock-watcher (on EITHER side - slam! lol. Luv you Baby!)...

Love you too babe!!!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 04:45 PM   #28
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Love you too babe!!!
(even your post was a little late...)
Old 02-13-2017, 04:47 PM   #29
LordoftheRim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
+1000

I have too many RW GFs, wives, etc... I in no way delude myself thinking it's anything but what it is... Doesn't mean I wouldn't rather have dinner or do something social - along with the wiki-wiki.

Take it as "value"... 1 hr for $300, or an evening for $500-$1000?. The evenings a better value; (for me / per hour) as long as we both enjoy ourselves and it's a choice - it always is. (For both of us).

Nothing wrong with it - but there's probably a lot of guys who wouldn't want to spend that much time with a Provider even free - as they might not have the personality, verbal interest, or desire to do so.

All cool, just a difference of individual tastes and preferences.

But grean is right - there are no RW women that are any less of an issue, or less expensive (at the end of the day). And no man here disagrees with that... You are ALL here, because you're missing something you are not getting fulfilled in the RW, from girlfriends or wives.
Hmmm, sounds like the "Rule of the three F's": If it flies, floats or fucks, rent don't buy.
LordoftheRim is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 05:02 PM   #30
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I am very much on the Scribe side of the world.
I avoid the high volume

All about quality
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women