Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2010, 01:16 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lakefrontguy --- great answer...lol!!

I like to be spank{and to spank back}...Some times,I also like it hard balls to the walls,hair pulling,dirty talking,pu**y pounding fu*k me crazy sessions!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #17
guest100611
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Umm have many "kinks" , but found a new one last year, feet and footjobs. Wow still remember that one.
guest100611 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:49 PM   #18
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1376

And Billy you are unforgettable! See you soon.
Guest031210-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:42 PM   #19
fjlover
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

My favorite kink is the same as Billy b bad's. As you can tell from my username, I do love footjobs--a good one will make me shoot a load several feet in the air! I like to lie down on the floor while the lady sits in a chair near my waist. One of her lovely feet is in my mouth, the other is rubbing and teasing my cock and balls, and she is playing with her pussy. Can't wait to do that soon--I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

But to answer your question: my kinkiest experience was probably this past summer at an adult cinema in Oregon. Watched some hot couples get it on in a special roped off section. Several of us guys stood by the rope with our pants to our knees, stroking our cocks while watching some really hot ladies suck big hard dicks and ride them cowgirl and doggie. At one point one of the couples moved over to another section, where single guys are allowed to join in. She was lying on a sort of doctor's examining table, sucking her hubby's dick while about six or eight guys fucked her in turn. I stood at her side and she grabbed my hard cock and stroked it with much affection. I would have fucked her but she stroked me so good that I shot cum all over her tits and belly. A hot time indeed--would love to do that sort of thing again.
fjlover is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:43 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here ya go chella sweets----

My recent kink I have experienced is----

I went to Collettes couple of weeks ago with a special friend....I was wearing a lacey bra & panty set with a long sweater over it{and nothing else on,but my dog collar...lol}.....We were sitting in the movie room on a couch in the middle,when a sexy guy I have played with there before came and sat down next to me...we started playing around/making out......then next thing i know,i am butt nekkid thrown after the couch,ass in the air,head down and being "pounded hard from behind"...all the while he & my friend i was with were pulling my hair,spanking my ass,and calling me a slut...there were 5 other guys lined up as well as a few other couples watching....when that first guy got thru pounding me,I went for a couple more guys I knew for more "balls to the wall" fun.... and when it was over I was so wet & tingly I had to rest for awhile!!!

Then for the "dessert" portion,we sat in the library watching another couple make out...a lady was giving her husband a handjob,so i offered to "swallow it all up"....she obliged,so i obliged{lol}!!!

Damn that was a fun nite!!!! I better renew my membership!!

Old 02-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #21
fjlover
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

wow, Dallas--that is wonderfully naughty!
fjlover is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thats cause "I am wonderfully naughty"....and "magically delicious"...lol!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women