Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2016, 09:12 PM   #16
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The main thing to remember..it's NOT about you.
Just keep a nice little log of who throws dirt & when they Hit you up & they will...
Increase your donation X 3..at least!!
LOL
Stay safe & warm
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:29 PM   #17
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
The main thing to remember..it's NOT about you.
Just keep a nice little log of who throws dirt & when they Hit you up & they will...
Increase your donation X 3..at least!!
LOL
Stay safe & warm
At least the asshat who made the post had the nads to show his handle. The 7 dickless wonders who liked it aren't so confident. I wish they were. They should do a +1 so everyone would know what a troll's handle looks like.
seductrix4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:31 PM   #18
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They will surface..give it time.
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:45 AM   #19
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Amazing

Well I was with Candice last night and let me tell you she is AMAZING!!! She's absolutely stunning and the sex is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:53 AM   #20
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
Well I was with Candice last night and let me tell you she is AMAZING!!! She's absolutely stunning and the sex is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!
Awww, thank you, my lovely! Right back atcha! And I loved being your first girl-on-girl experience. You tasted exactly like CHERRY!
Old 12-08-2016, 10:22 AM   #21
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Geez, give it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
At least the asshat who made the post had the nads to show his handle. The 7 dickless wonders who liked it aren't so confident. I wish they were. They should do a +1 so everyone would know what a troll's handle looks like.
Let me see if I have this correct; anyone who "liked" the post questioning your age is either an asshat, dickless wonder or a troll. You really don't understand how Internet anonymity works, do you?

Especially when considering that you changed your age to 55 on your showcase from 49. So his post caused a correction. Seems like he did the community a favor.

Remember, being a threAd hooker has its benefits and consequences.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 10:37 AM   #22
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Let me see if I have this correct; anyone who "liked" the post questioning your age is either an asshat, dickless wonder or a troll. You really don't understand how Internet anonymity works, do you?

Especially when considering that you changed your age to 55 on your showcase from 49. So his post caused a correction. Seems like he did the community a favor.

Remember, being a threAd hooker has its benefits and consequences.
I don't take umbrage with being called out for not being 49. Because I have now put my true age on my profile. Which is 55. I guess I'm the only "hooker" (and what's up with calling me that? Ladies in this hobby prefer the moniker provider, FYI) who is not allowed to fudge on her age. The community can all sleep soundly now, according to you. Because ME shaving a few years off my age was really a public safety problem.

What was truly offensive is saying I looked 69 or older. That is not true in any sense of the word. Furthermore, I also took offense with what should have been an opportunity for me to have a nice review and let it ride. If I had a bad review, then flame away. But it wasn't.

So thanks for jumping in, MOD, calling me a hooker and making sure that everyone knows I'm 55. Fabulous work. Take a bow. Ask for a raise.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:22 PM   #23
Bkbird650
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Pretty articulate lady. Here's the deal, as an older guy I treasure women of an age, who are still interested in sex. They should be treated kindly and with affection. I have had the pleasure of seeing a number of older women who I mostly met here. What is the point of dissing someone?
As for you, dear lady, we have chatted a bit via email and I am looking forward with immense anticipation, to meeting you.
Bird
Bkbird650 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 05:59 PM   #24
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkbird650 View Post
Pretty articulate lady. Here's the deal, as an older guy I treasure women of an age, who are still interested in sex. They should be treated kindly and with affection. I have had the pleasure of seeing a number of older women who I mostly met here. What is the point of dissing someone?
As for you, dear lady, we have chatted a bit via email and I am looking forward with immense anticipation, to meeting you.
Bird
Thanks so much. You are a true gent and the ladies are lucky to know you. I look forward to our time together!
Old 12-10-2016, 10:11 AM   #25
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
So thanks for jumping in, MOD, calling me a hooker and making sure that everyone knows I'm 55. Fabulous work. Take a bow. Ask for a raise.
Wait a minute; I didn't start this thread bringing attention to a comment made on one of your reviews.

I find it amusing you seek to blame me for the fact that you lied about your age. Seriously?
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 10:59 AM   #26
stocklvr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

seductrix4u,
You flew in here and stirred things up, in a good way. You started a game I hope takes off with other providers, you received one fabulous review after another and proven mature women rock.

Take the advice of the other providers offered. These F-tards will come a calling.
If you stay on this board you will need to grow some thicker skin.
Make your comments and be done. DONE. Reframe from commenting after making your point.
Let the trolls be what they are. Immature 30-50 somethings without a life, or filter. Do you want to prove you are on their level?

Keep everything in perspective and let this thread die.

Here’s to drama free living. Great day everyone!
stocklvr is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:13 PM   #27
Dkayz
Ambassador

Encounters: 61

Per the owner of the site, freedom of speech ('Murica) is encouraged here as long as it does not violate any of the rules posted by The Man.

If some guy wants to make a comment and be a total dickbag, that is his right, just as it is yours to post this thread that you did. Other providers will take notice and probably not want to see someone with that type of attitude.

I know it's 2016, but we try to avoid having "safe spaces because words hurt" around here. I hope you understand. Thank you.
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:27 PM   #28
VinnAY
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Well there really is an absentee-ism from moderators who engage in the same bahavior and just won't take out the trash. I read ECCIE 100X more than I ever post and I stopped posting reviews for the same reasons. Too many white knight and otherwise keyboard commando's on ECCIE.
VinnAY is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:38 PM   #29
Dkayz
Ambassador

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnAY View Post
Well there really is an absentee-ism from moderators who engage in the same bahavior and just won't take out the trash. I read ECCIE 100X more than I ever post and I stopped posting reviews for the same reasons. Too many white knight and otherwise keyboard commando's on ECCIE.
I understand what you are saying and I am sorry to hear that that is the reason you have stopped posting reviews.

However, as I said, free speech is encouraged on the boards. Trust me, whenever we have trolls that come through from time to time, most mods definitely want to get rid of them but are unable because they are not violating any rules set forth by the owner.

The moderators are not the internet police, and in an old discussion in the Men's Lounge I pointed out that I (along with most other mods) are johns just like everyone else and have similar opinions, etc. We're not getting paid to do this, we're selected by other staff and offered to volunteer. My job is strictly to answer questions that need to be answered and make sure rules aren't being broken.

I hope to see you posting more as all opinions and information sharing is encouraged, good or bad.
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 04:56 PM   #30
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocklvr View Post
seductrix4u,
You flew in here and stirred things up, in a good way. You started a game I hope takes off with other providers, you received one fabulous review after another and proven mature women rock.

Take the advice of the other providers offered. These F-tards will come a calling.
If you stay on this board you will need to grow some thicker skin.
Make your comments and be done. DONE. Reframe from commenting after making your point.
Let the trolls be what they are. Immature 30-50 somethings without a life, or filter. Do you want to prove you are on their level?

Keep everything in perspective and let this thread die.

Here’s to drama free living. Great day everyone!
Thanks so much, and am taking your advice. I will continue to do my contests, and try to have fun on the board in general. You are correct. If someone, regardless of their supposed elevated status on this board, chooses to bash me, I'll consider it a reflection of their character, not mine. I'm a nice lady who treats her clients well. That will never change.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women