Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163021
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36742
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2016, 10:29 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This douche, Josh Marshall whole life revolves around trashing DJT. I wonder who is paying him behind the scenes?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/profile/josh-m/1.html

:?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 10:43 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Some Douche Josh Crap... http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.c...ees-light.html

Quote:
TPM's Josh Marshall finally sees the light, yes Elizabeth Warren SHOULD be Hillary Clinton's VP choice.

Courtesy of Talking Points Memo:

I wrote recently that I thought Elizabeth Warren would be a great Veep pick but it wouldn't happen because it would add to the burden of retaking the Senate. Massachusetts has a Republican governor. That would mean at least 6 months or so of an additional Republican senator in 2017 - assuming Clinton wins.

But I'm reconsidering that. In fact, I'm past reconsidering: Hillary should put Warren on the ticket.

The modern vice presidency - as a political device - is seldom about ideological balance or bringing a critical state into play. As it happens, Warren would be a helpful political balancing both in general and coming off the bruising Clinton v Sanders fight. But the most effective modern Veep picks have been ones that helpfully frame and reinforce the message the person at the top of the ticket embodies.

Warren is off-the-cuff, free-wheeling and direct in all the ways Clinton is cautious and rehearsed. But it is a reinforcing rather than an invidious contrast and likely helps bring to the surface Hillary's progressive background that has been buried by decades at the pinnacle of Democratic party politics and years as the punching bag of the left of the party which feels excluded by the seemingly endless Clinton ascendency.

It may sound crazy to attach so much to her recent Twitter contretemps with Donald Trump. But the tone, rhythm and style are exactly what the Democrats need to knock Trump down and bring out his toxic mix of personal insecurity and emotional instability. It's not over-earnest or off-key or droning (traditional Democratic tonalities - let's be honest). She's mocking, substantive and constantly on target.

Indeed, Trump's responses to Warren, his attacks on her, make it clear to me he'll have a hard time handling her.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 12:18 AM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Frankly, Trump's dealings with Putin bother me much less than Hillary's dealings with Goldmann Sachs and woman hating, gay killing Islamic dictatorships.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 03:39 AM   #19
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

If Putin and his goons hacked into the DNC emails, then a prudent person should assume he is also in possession of ALL of the emails that were stored on Hillary's illegal private server, including the 30,000 emails she deleted before handing it over to the FBI.

If Putin confirms this, it will make THE CASE AGAINST HILLARY - that she was grossly negligent in handling State Dept. communications and our nation's secrets - MUCH STRONGER.
If Putin indeed does have "the goods," I mean big "if," he almost certainly will try to exact the maximum value out of his "trump card." Then Trump has to decide if he is willing to take a chance on the election day or go for the sure "kill"....
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 03:54 AM   #20
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Beware of October surprises!!!

Are you longing for another "Reagan"...?
Old 07-25-2016, 04:28 AM   #21
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Hildebeest and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's foundation took in tens of millions of dollars while hildebeest gave Putin what he wanted: control over 20% of the U.S. strategic uranium reserves, and nothing you said or cited changes that fundamental fact, Silly Suzy Simpleton.
Sorry you failed to prove that Hillary has interceded on behalf of the Russians, thus no proof of "quid pro quo." So your wild accusation has no merit after all.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:31 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
Bernie has already made a public statement about the emails. He insisted that Wasserman resign and the DNC is working on changing the rules for future elections.
And in your "mind" that's the end of it?

Little Debbie Wasserman is going to work for the Clinton Campaign ... OFFICIALLY NOW!

She's an "expert" on email security, which is needed badly in the campaign.

HillariousNoMore is starting off "right" with her Russian relations!!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:33 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Sorry you failed to prove that Hillary has interceded on behalf of the Russians, thus no proof of "quid pro quo." So your wild accusation has no merit after all.
It took the FBI awhile to finally conclude HillariousNoMore's OTHER EMAIL CRIMES.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:40 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Frankly, Trump's dealings with Putin bother me much less than Hillary's dealings with Goldmann Sachs and woman hating, gay killing Islamic dictatorships.
"The Russians are coming. The Russians are coming" .. etc, etc, ....

.. is lame at best, and shows a delusional paranoia that reflects an instability not "appropriate" for the People's House. It was frequently reported toward the end that Nixon was suffering from such delusions, and to begin with them is something this country doesn't need any longer. We've had almost 8 years of it with 6 more months to go.

Does anyone find it "odd" for the Democrats to blame and label an entire people and Government for the actions of a couple of people who are descendants of the people living under that Government?
Old 07-25-2016, 07:50 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
There is "quid pro quo", Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Hildebeest got the money, and Putin got the uranium, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 07:54 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There is "quid pro quo", Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Hildebeest got the money, and Putin got the uranium, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
I'm trying to figure out why Andy would even be concerned about money changing hands, if the SOS, who now wants to be POTUS, signed off a deal to give the Russians a contract for most of our in-country uranium?

He's concerned about "the money"?????? That went into an "off shore" account?
Old 07-25-2016, 02:38 PM   #27
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What about shrilLIARy's dealings with all of the women that her sexual predator husband attacked ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:41 PM   #28
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Just wait until WikiLeak releases the ones directly implicating The Clinton Campain being in cahoots with the DNC.

The Bernieites will turn Philly into 1968 Chicago.
Wonder how much Police support they will get if that happens, considering how the DNC will have some of the family members of police shooting " victims " on their stage ? Wonder what the local police unions will vote to do when the SHTF ?
Old 07-25-2016, 02:42 PM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
What about shrilLIARy's dealings with all of the women that her sexual predator husband attacked ?
They are under contract for a "documentary" to be released mid-October.
Old 07-25-2016, 02:45 PM   #30
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
They are under contract for a "documentary" to be released mid-October.
I LIKE IT !!! Wonder how the lyin libs will try to spin it once it's out ? Prolly arrange for the producer and director to be audited by the IRS and then befall a " Clinton accident " .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women