Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #16
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

You can also get a Google voice number.

Or in a boot/shoe shoved in a closet. Will she look through an old smelly boot?

With your tools?

Put velcro on the back and stick it up under the car seat?
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:13 AM   #17
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderboy View Post
wow! thanks for your input, some excellent ideas. i will try and go with the compatible sim card idea. I hadn't thought about that, but it seems much easier to hide a sim card than an extra phone and charger.
No. Did you not read Marla's post? Forget hobby phones and SIM cards. Google Voice – if managed properly – is exactly what you need. Feel free to PM with any questions.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:13 PM   #18
AmericanGeisha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2913
My ECCIE Reviews

A gym locker , at work anywhere no one can find it but you . The SIM card is a great idea as well .
AmericanGeisha is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #19
MRMR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Office in a file cabinet.
I may try the underwear deal (on vibrate of course).
Also remember not to take home a condom (see past threads).
MRMR is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:27 AM   #20
deuce22
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Something you will want to be aware of with Google Voice - if both individuals have Google Voice I think your real numbers can be exposed. I noticed this with a provider one time; my normal hobby phone battery died and in an emergency needed to switch to the regular phone which has GV setup on it. I sent her a txt to her # and got back a txt from what I believed to be her non-GV number. Just something to keep in mind if privacy of your non-hobby phone number is important to you (ladies or gents!)
deuce22 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:17 AM   #21
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce22 View Post
Something you will want to be aware of with Google Voice - if both individuals have Google Voice I think your real numbers can be exposed. I noticed this with a provider one time; my normal hobby phone battery died and in an emergency needed to switch to the regular phone which has GV setup on it. I sent her a txt to her # and got back a txt from what I believed to be her non-GV number. Just something to keep in mind if privacy of your non-hobby phone number is important to you (ladies or gents!)
There are setting that you need to go in and set, separate settings for voice and text, which you have to choose which number shows up. I played with it before I texted a hobby person to make sure I had everything showing the hobby number. The default was for text to come from your real number, so I am glad I played with it first before going hobby with it! It is easily overlooked that you need to set each thing individually. It is a bit complicated on the initial set-up to make sure all of your outgoing calls AND text from your phone are showing the google number and hiding your real number. But after the set-up it is easy to use.

Sorry to hear about the security breach! Also now I will have to find someone with google voice that I trust and we can call and text each other real quick just to make sure your theory isn't correct! Thanks!!! I will report back

So, if a lady reading this who uses GV for her hobby number please send me a PM so we can test out the settings/theory plz, thx!
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:03 PM   #22
robophoto
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

in my breifcase. Carry it everywhere. It is a "work" phone.
robophoto is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:27 PM   #23
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robophoto View Post
It is a "work" phone.
Where the electric seat wires come up, Under the carpet, Under the seat.

The lie lie lie: At one point a mechanic/carwash att. must have lost it when they worked on the car.
ROFLMFAO
BossyWillson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women