Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2010, 03:58 PM   #16
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

This one has been called.

Useless thread......................
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #17
Htowner
Ambassador

I don't believe in sex addiction. I really don't.
There are some illnesses such as bipolar, Huntington disease or several others that affect your mind and fluctuations become extreme in all areas including sex drive . As far as a mentally sound person it is just a weakness that each and everyone can overcome with some mental discipline. You don't die from it.
The easier the access, like these kind of sites!! the more encouraging it gets but it also gets you burned out at one point so you are in control of it .
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #18
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You guys quit pressuring sofia to become a whore...................I got your back, sweetness.

At least sofia understands me...........blue water and all.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:54 PM   #19
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
I don't believe in sex addiction. I really don't.
There are some illnesses such as bipolar, Huntington disease or several others that affect your mind and fluctuations become extreme in all areas including sex drive . As far as a mentally sound person it is just a weakness that each and everyone can overcome with some mental discipline. You don't die from it.
The easier the access, like these kind of sites!! the more encouraging it gets but it also gets you burned out at one point so you are in control of it .
So Htowner you would also agree alcoholism isn't a disease that it also is a weakness of the mind?
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #20
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
So Htowner you would also agree alcoholism isn't a disease that it also is a weakness of the mind?

Well that is a whole different thread for the Sandbox forum. I am leaning that way. Funny how few countries recognize it as a disease and we make all kind of money off of that belief though.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:42 AM   #21
carkido45
Valued Poster

I'm a recovering alcoholic and it 's the belief that it isn't a disease that keeps people from getting help.
Htowner pick up the AA big book and read the chapter " To the empolyer"
I do agree some what with your burn-out theory. I belivev I'm going thru right now as I have stated before I have lost the zeal to hobby as much I was doing before.
My martial arts instructor once told me that a massage is like a drug it is highly addictive.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:59 AM   #22
Htowner
Ambassador

You should get help, when you have a problem whether it is alchohol or sex or drugs but it is not a disease necessarilly. I am not a scientist to know if certain things affect the body enough to change you beyond your contorl but I don't think they have a consensus over it either.
I am sure our brain feels the need for those lovely dopamines to kick in and make us feel good. Some can stand up to it by themselves and some can't.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:33 AM   #23
carkido45
Valued Poster

I agree Htowner some can kick it on their own and some can't.
My hats off to the one's who can stop on their own and too the one's who can't stop and want to stop..... seek help it's available.
Sex can be very habitual forming as a sponsor in AA once told me the power of sex is stronger than steel.
Have a great day Mr Htowner
Old 02-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #24
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default DID YOU NOT

Quote:
claim you would never respond to anything I posted..promises promises....

Alcoholism - yes it is a weakness it's yours..you do not show up shit faced drunk to anyone's incall....
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #25
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
Well that is a whole different thread for the Sandbox forum. I am leaning that way. Funny how few countries recognize it as a disease and we make all kind of money off of that belief though.
I didn't realize that alcoholism and other "isms" weren't recognized in other countries. Not sure that I completely believe that, though. Heck, when I was in Belize a few years back, I found myself in a little fishing village and I mean TINY. There were two restaurants, one bar and AA meetings posted. At the time I thought it was rather funny to have those offered in such a small town in the jungle.

Now? It's not funny to me at all.

Being someone who has questioned herself about sexual addiction it's not that amusing, either. Although I have joked and said it's an occupational hazard, if a person is truly suffering from destructive behavior while all of "this" is going on, then you're completely right and there needs to be intervention or something to change that behavior in whatever capacity possible.

With regard to the original post, though, those thoughts have been echoed in sitcoms, films, etc. In the book, Choke by Chuck Palahniuk (great book btw from the guy who wrote Fight Club) the protagonist goes to SA meetings and bangs women while in the meeting bathroom. So this issue is made light of in many contexts.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:31 PM   #26
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default Can you believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You guys quit pressuring sofia to become a whore...................I got your back, sweetness.

At least sofia understands me...........blue water and all.
No one knows what DH and I do while we cull dear...

I cull more than you know.....
Old 02-03-2010, 12:47 PM   #27
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Culture plays a part on this topic. In Italy children have wine with dinner. In Italy they claim to have no alcohol problems or very little. Are they in denial or do they know something we don't...Wine or beer in a business lunch is common in Europe. In the Puritan country I love the USA it is a no no......The rules change in this complex world and in everyone's mind...

There have been studies that conclude when a man has an affair or a mistress he treats his wife and family better. Perhaps the guilt..In other countries is is almost expected for a man of distinction to have a mistress. The wife and mistress are sometimes friends and know the deal..

There is the Hareem..The main wife and the secondary wives.....This is not only for Royal houses.....

I was married and loved it when my husband cheated...It meant fresh flowers more than once a week, trips, Tiffany's trinkets, and unexpected jewelry....Looking back I wish he cheated more.......I knew they were moments of indiscretion and he would never leave me for "them". Not that there were many......We divorced, but only because we could not agree on country to live in.....
Old 02-03-2010, 01:05 PM   #28
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
I was married and loved it when my husband cheated...It meant fresh flowers more than once a week, trips, Tiffany's trinkets, and unexpected jewelry....Looking back I wish he cheated more.......I knew they were moments of indiscretion and he would never leave me for "them".
I take back all the snide comments. MARRY ME!

I hope you don't consider Target and Taco Bell too cheap!.

If they are maybe you could at least explain this kind of arrangement to my current SO.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #29
thelureguy
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I used to think it was a disease but not so sure anymore. Like other addictions my thoughts are that it is probably more of an acquired condition.
Still no matter when you reach the "jumping off place" it's typically too hard to stop without help.
thelureguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:18 PM   #30
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default You are too funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I take back all the snide comments. MARRY ME!

I hope you don't consider Target and Taco Bell too cheap!.

If they are maybe you could at least explain this kind of arrangement to my current SO.
You are too funny