Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2015, 05:54 PM   #16
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I have a tendency to grunt, but that's about it. Although IBJ managed to get some weird noises out of me at times lol!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:50 PM   #17
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

i can get loud and twitchy and grunt all kinds of shit happens to me during a sex
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:32 PM   #18
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love it when they're vocal....its kind of animalistic and primal! I've witnessed the convulsing, spasms, weeping...eyes rolling back (oh wait that's me) .you name it. It's cool to be a witness when a man is so raw and vulnerable. 😧😆😋😮😬😎

Great thread!!
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:09 PM   #19
zipster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

At that moment, it depends on who I'm with and how intense the session is. If it's a balls to the wall F-fest, I'm loud and more aggressive. If it's slow and passionate, not as much. Either way is great!! I also love to hear a beautiful babe make sexy noises when it's her time.....dirty talk, sexy moans and even screaming is a huge turn on for me!! And it makes mine more intense!! Interesting thread EW!! Happy hobbying!!!
zipster is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:26 PM   #20
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love it when you are vocal..
The silent cummers get me everytime..lol
But fun either way

The spasms and bucking is so much fun too.. I like it when I catch air and defying gravity..lol

I'm like look... No Hands!! haha

I am loud enough as it is.. one time they were testing fire alarms at my incall, so instead of being annoyed.. We used it to our advantage and Good Gosh All Mighty.. You could hear us all the way in Tokyo!! lol.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 05:47 AM   #21
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

It took me awhile to cim with a woman, but I am now a confirmed screamer! My god I have had some epic noisy sessions....miss that!
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:23 AM   #22
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Like Old Grump, I reach for the pillow when I know it's gonna be good.
(Psst: if I see you after you've seen Old Grump, please put that particular pillow aside, lol)
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 08:06 AM   #23
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

During orgasm, oh yes!
lda523287 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:04 AM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I'm pretty much a bore in bed. I feel awkward trying to be vocal. It's just not who I am. Play some music in the background, or one of those sound machines, because you won't hear much out of me. Doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it. I'm just not that guy.

And don't ask me if it feels good. Do I have a raging hard-on? If so, then I'm probably enjoying it.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:21 AM   #25
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
And don't ask me if it feels good. Do I have a raging hard-on? If so, then I'm probably enjoying it.
That right there is a very valid point. A guy may not be vocal, but if he has a hard-on, he is definitely turned on.

OTOH, when a female is lifeless and lays there like corpse, the ONLY conclusion that a guy can come up with it that she is not enjoying her time and/or him, but that is at least one of the reasons the paying the donation to her is all about, i.e. IOP, aka a mattress actress!
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:08 AM   #26
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I love to hear the sound of a man cumming.

Even when I'm not getting paid.

Cool topic, EW.
Sorry to go off subject, but THN's comment reminded me of a joke:

A young man moved from his parents home into a new apartment of his own and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe.
The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him. As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on.
The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, 'Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming.'
He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, 'What would you say is my best feature?' Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, 'It's got to be your ears.'
Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, 'My ears? Look at these breasts; they are full and 100% natural. I work out every day and my butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere.
How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?'
Clearing his throat, he stammered .... 'Outside, when you said you heard someone coming.... that was me..
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 02:23 PM   #27
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbfsl View Post
Sorry to go off subject, but THN's comment reminded me of a joke:

A young man moved from his parents home into a new apartment of his own and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe.
The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him. As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on.
The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, 'Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming.'
He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, 'What would you say is my best feature?' Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, 'It's got to be your ears.'
Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, 'My ears? Look at these breasts; they are full and 100% natural. I work out every day and my butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere.
How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?'
Clearing his throat, he stammered .... 'Outside, when you said you heard someone coming.... that was me..
That is some funny shit!!!
I think a certain lady heard me coming recently. And we weren't even in the same city.
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 03:57 PM   #28
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

My Atf can tell and has been known to kiss me hard or just close her eyes - cause if it's really good I am gonna yell! Lol.

Kinda fun to surprise a new friend too, when they are doing it right ...:-)
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 04:32 PM   #29
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I LIKE guys that wiggle around, and make quite a bit of noise, when they're being pleasured. I also ADORE a man who makes a lot of noise during orgasm.

Do any men here become a bit (or louder) vocal when aroused?
Yes...to all of the above

Well, that's if she knows WTF she's doing
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 08:27 PM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Come on DeD, just admit it ... admit you are a screamer ...
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women