Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2014, 07:57 AM   #16
holmes50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Agree SknyDiva, it does smell. Can we all go back to phucking as Mr. Giz would say.
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 09:45 AM   #17
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile 100% agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmes50 View Post
Agree SknyDiva, it does smell. Can we all go back to phucking as Mr. Giz would say.
Yes let's all get back to that Phucking I wanna know more about that Please!!
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:11 AM   #18
Koontz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Likely scenario: He was talked to in a way he didn't like by an agency lady. Found some rationalization in his head to make the comparison. Began the crusade. MUH FREEDOMZ

..but who knows.
Koontz is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:34 AM   #19
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2865
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a big difference between a pimp and an agency owner/referral service. A pimp takes all of the money and controls everything his women do, usually through fear, and does very little for them in return. The pimp owns them. On the other hand, ladies choose to work for an agency and are only on call and work when they want to. An agency only collects a set fee or, in some cases, a percentage of the total session cost. No one is forcing them to do anything against their will.
1ThickBlond is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 12:19 PM   #20
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Well said ThickBlond

Huge discrepancy in how an agency treats the provider vs a pimp. Agency does collect the fee for screening, scheduling, PR and advertising for the providers. Question is how much is DR doing for her girls.
I tried to see one of H's girls recently but was rudely accused of trying to set up the girl because I am a regular of the other local agency after which I got a PM from H calling me a pawn of the other agency.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 01:17 PM   #21
Lovely Callie
Account Disabled

User ID: 119107
My ECCIE Reviews

*just picked myself up off the floor from laughing my sweet cheeks off!!*

Well here's my two cents....
It's known that Fiesty Natalie and myself both started off as Discreet Referrals girls. When I first wanted to get into providing, I didn't know shit about the the operations of it, what donations to ask for, or where to even start advertising. I responded to an ad for DR that I personally felt in my gut I could trust. After meeting with Heidi and talking over the phone numerous times, I took the plunge. She ALWAYS dealt with me fairly and honestly, taking a cut that we both agreed was more than fair considering that she was handling all scheduling, communications, and paying for all advertising. She was always concerned with my safety, mindful of my schedule, and generally gave a shit about me. Hell, she even bought me lingerie and supplies one time when I was new and unprepared and didn't ever ask for recompense. I really didn't care if she called herself a pimp or the damn Easter bunny. She offers a service, just the same as providers offer a service. And heck yeah it was worth paying the cut as a young inexperienced provider to have someone on my team that could handle all the details versus getting sucked in by all these scavengers on the boards that prey on new girls offering to "help them, give advice and take photos". Oooh and guess what, after several months with DR SHE ENCOURAGED AND TAUGHT ME HOW TO GO INDEPENDENT WHEN SHE VERY WELL COULD HAVE CONTINUED TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF ME.

Definition of pimp: a criminal who is associated with, usually exerts control over, and lives off the earnings of one or more prostitutes. http://www.merriam-webster.com/
EMPHASIS ON EXERTS CONTROL!!

Yeah, it's well know Heidi can go off on a tangent. Many don't like her, many don't get her, but she runs a good business and treats her girls good. None of her girls can claim to be manipulated, put in unsafe positions, overcharged, controlled, or taken advantage of. Shut that shit up and stop being a big spoon!!

Now back to boobies, good pussy, and tight asses!!
Lovely Callie is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 01:26 PM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote--Yeah, it's well know Heidi can go off on a tangent. Many don't like her, many don't get her, but she runs a good business and treats her girls good. None of her girls can claim to be manipulated, put in unsafe positions, overcharged, controlled, or taken advantage of. Shut that shit up and stop being a big spoon!!

Now back to boobies, good pussy, and tight asses!!

Heidi IS a good businesswoman when it comes to running a business

DITTO!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 03:02 PM   #23
Guest103014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I would see an agency girl. I would not (knowingly) see a pimped girl. Pimped girls can be forced - into the business, into acts, into things they don't want to do.

Pimps are criminals - and they are dangerous to me.

If I see a pimped girl, - he has access to my information.

A pimp has no reputation to protect. He is behind the scenes. There are no consequences I can bring to his world.

An agency - I bring my rep. They bring theirs. If a dispute arises, we resolve it. Peacefully and to everyone's satisfaction, or, we come vent/report/view here and let the community judge. We both have things to lose - so we both, hopefully, behave better.

There is a WORLD of difference.

Doesn't matter to me if the agency manager has a dick or not. My appointment is not with them.
Guest103014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #24
Jammin40
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Dude. Wake the fuck up!!! Heidi always goes out of her way when working around someone's schedule. If it wasn't for someone like her screening and making sure these ladies are safe, I really wouldn't want to know what someone like you are capable of doing. These screeners , not pimps, make sure you're not LE, you're not some scum that has negative feedback from other providers. So wake up and know the difference between a pimp and a screener that looks out for the ladies.
Jammin40 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 04:53 PM   #25
Lookin_4_Fun
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

DR has always treated me well...It's a great agency to deal with...
Lookin_4_Fun is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 06:53 PM   #26
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin_4_Fun View Post
DR has always treated me well...It's a great agency to deal with...
Would like to know why then, did she feel it necessary to contact me by PM after I saw another agency's girl and reviewed her? Calling me a pawn and then tell me she wont let me see her girls because she thought I was setting her up. WTF is all that about then? My choice who I see, with whose agency? Isn't that a matter of my own choice.

I don't know why Heidi wouldn't let me, but I would love to see her girl Aubrey after all. Still would if Heidi ever changes her mind.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:10 PM   #27
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's talk about PHUCKING PeePs!!! I love to Phuck!!
Who else is on board???
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:53 PM   #28
Guest092416
Account Disabled

User ID: 164719
My ECCIE Reviews

Word, Cuz. Haha.

This Golden Pussy is
Peace-N-Out, guyz & girlz.
GN & God Bless!
♡, LLL
Guest092416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 08:03 PM   #29
Koontz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Koontz is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 09:09 PM   #30
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SknyDiva View Post
Let's talk about PHUCKING PeePs!!! I love to Phuck!!
Who else is on board???
Phuckin ain't all we're gonna be doin soon, Diva!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women