Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2010, 09:47 PM   #16
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Keep in mind... maturity has nothing to do with age
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:59 AM   #17
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSerpent View Post
Keep in mind... maturity has nothing to do with age
+1

I remember a hobbyist that was my age and he was very much a gentlemen and also very mature.
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #18
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The more important question is Can we get an AARP discount? ;-)~
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:46 PM   #19
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

fireserpent you are correct! I'm over 40 but never had anyone accuse me of acting my age. My wife is convinced my teenaged daughter is more mature than I am. ;-)
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:05 PM   #20
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

my 2 cents & its only worth a half cent but i think older guys just have more free money they have more things paid off & if a girl takes credit cards then they have more of them
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #21
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit View Post
my 2 cents & its only worth a half cent but i think older guys just have more free money they have more things paid off & if a girl takes credit cards then they have more of them
Does that include things like visa gift cards?
Old 10-18-2010, 03:34 PM   #22
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

mya yep & I think ssi cards too lol
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:42 PM   #23
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit View Post
mya yep & I think ssi cards too lol
Cool!!! I like Visa gift cards and even the green dot cards just as good as cash in my opinion and never had a problem. It really opens up a lot more options for some.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:18 PM   #24
luxurie4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 24840
My ECCIE Reviews

Add me to the list that prefers older gentlemen. As it's been mentioned before, when it comes to the younger ones, generally speaking (this doesn't apply to all of course), game playing, boundary pushing, cockiness (you know the younger guys that have it in their mind that all us ladies see are stinky, old, fat, dirty guys all day ::rolls eyes:: so they think they are God's gift to woman), etc. etc.

Older gentlemen, again generally speaking, are more respectful. I've had a couple exceptions to both of the generalizations i've made above.

I actually had a guy call me once, and tell me he was 40, and asked if he was too old to see me lol. I thought that was cute. As far as a cutoff age, I don't really have one. It's whatever I feel comfortable with.

Great topic!

Lux
luxurie4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:06 PM   #25
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

There is a lady I see post on BP from time to time who is looking for 35+ year olds only... I would lie to her about my age just to see her, unfortunately, some people think i'm in my mid to early 20's when they see me... Maybe if I got a fake ID i could add a couple of years haha!

"McLovin?"
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:12 PM   #26
luxurie4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 24840
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSerpent View Post
There is a lady I see post on BP from time to time who is looking for 35+ year olds only... I would lie to her about my age just to see her, unfortunately, some people think i'm in my mid to early 20's when they see me... Maybe if I got a fake ID i could add a couple of years haha!

"McLovin?"
LMAO I was just watching that movie last night. I love that movie!

Lux
luxurie4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:22 AM   #27
naughtytaters
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

If anyone can't figure out why providers want to see older guys...well, think about it. I'm over 40, know how to treat a lady, don't want any drama, don't NEED to show off how cool/tough/sexy I am, etc. Older guys call ladies...um...ladies! Younger guys call ladies ho's, bitches, etc. Not all younger guys, but you get my meaning...
naughtytaters is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #28
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

I guess it is all relative to what each individual deems as old. What age group are we referring to as "Us Old Guys"? I am going with 40 years old and older for my post:

I remember being in my teens & 20s, and thinking anyone over 35 years was old. Now I am in my late 30s, and find myself thinking that 75-80 years is old. Funny how my perceptions have vastly changed LOL.

Young guys are absolutely wonderful, but for me personally, I find that men 40 years and older are far more interesting. They have been through many life experiences, and have lots of great stories and information to converse about. Plus I think someone my age and energy level helps keep men of experience (40 years +) on their toes, lol, continually trying new things, allowing them to step out of their comfort zone, etc.

I think I bring an intriguing form of fun & new ways of living/viewing life, and they bring what I truly crave...in depth intellect accompanied by super hot sultry excursions.

I won't say this is a standard for all men over 40 years old, but there is just something about the way a guy 40 years and older touches me versus a guy in his 20s/early 30s. Neither are doing anything better or worse than the other, but for me...it's just what my body, my mind and my **** gravitate to.

BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #29
Gramps111
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

As a REAL old guy... I appreciate the support! Us old Farts need all the help and appreciation we can get. One of the challenges us retired gents have is coming up with scenarios that explain our absence when in pursuit of the hobby. The little woman tends to keep pretty close tabs on you when you're not going to work every day. I also think that we tend to appreciate the company of a beautiful young woman more than younger guys... and enjoy treating them with the kindness and respect they deserve. Speaking only for myself... I'm as interested in earning a friendship as I am seeking intimacy. Intimacy is so much more meaningful when you care about the person you're with. Old fashioned...yes...but.. I am old...so i have an excuse!
Gramps111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:57 PM   #30
N2SEX46
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Gramps,
My gosh! I all but had everything you said in mind when I came back and pulled up this thread, it's like you read my mind. Well said and I concur. I enjoy the company of a beautiful young lady and being the gentleman that I like to think I am, I don't think of them as ho's and such. They are companions, friends, and in some cases therapists. You ladies probably don't know how many marriages you've saved. I'm in my mid 60's and being with you young ladies is a fantasy come (or cum?) true. Thanks for letting me give my two cents worth.
N2SEX46 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women