Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162585
Yssup Rider60387
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48448
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41591
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35974
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #16
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiney2do View Post
+1 DeAnna
Things will always change....change is not always for the better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post
. . . DeAnna, I understand what you are trying to point out. Unfortunately those that are new will not have any comparsion to go by to see the change.

It's like Mexico...it used to be a fun,relaxing place to play...now one has to worry about being kidnapped for randsom by drug lords. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby sinful View Post
DeAnna, I too understand and agree with what you are saying!!! However, those that don't have either decided not get it or they simply never will. This is the reason that I have decided to pretty much avoid the local Hobby Scene at the present time......it's simply not safe
After reading DeAnna's initial post, I nodded in agreement and begin to ponder a response. Then I decided the posting and any response would do nothing but start a shitstorm, but now . . . what the Hell? A couple observations on my part.

1. Hiney's right. Things will change. And Like DeAnna, Sadie and Shelby have said, its not always for the better.

2. Unless you've been around for a while, you can't see the change or have a frame of reference to see it. And I mean those that have a long history posting, reviewing, being reviewed or just plain lurking on boards like the old ASPD for 3-5 years or longer. Unless they're lurking, there are only a few of us that have been around longer than that.

3. Today's world of social networking has spilled over to the group that has been hobbying and providing for less than 3 years. The idea today is to blog or twitter about whether you farted or fucked, when you did it and how good or bad it was. That's what has happened here and that's what DeAnna was trying to say, whether you think she's an abrasive bitch or not.

What it is, is what its become. In the current environment, that's why my local hobbying is now limited to a select few I can trust.

My attitude has always been to welcome newbies into the community to maintain where there was an element of trust, lots of laughs and pleasure. I'm sad that much of the drama has come with it. I'm sure there will be disagreement with my attitude and that of those of us who have been around here for years. Maybe its time I adapt a different attitude. . . .
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #17
Kamanawanaleiu
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Wow, that's a pretty harsh statement. You really shouldn't be throwing around unfounded accusations...Even as general as you've tried to make it. Care to elaborate? I'm assuming you have some sort of proof to back that nonsense up.
Yes , it may have been harsh. But that does not make it untrue. I would not have posted it , if it were unfounded. What is nonsense, is to assume that I do not know what I am talking about. Do not worry , you are clear on this one! As far as I know , anyway.

K
Kamanawanaleiu is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:13 PM   #18
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamanawanaleiu View Post
Yes , it may have been harsh. But that does not make it untrue. I would not have posted it , if it were unfounded. What is nonsense, is to assume that I do not know what I am talking about. Do not worry , you are clear on this one! As far as I know , anyway.

K
Unfounded accusations are still unfounded, whether or not they apply to me, personally. I am still very concerned that you would deem it appropriate to label ANY lady here with such a malicious term...Yet you fail to offer the rest of us anything substantial as evidence! Your first post was an attack, and you continue with vigor. What is your purpose here, other than to create disharmony and stir the pot?

Do you know what you're talking about? That appears to be just as unproven as your trite accusation.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #19
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
Maybe its time I adapt a different attitude. . . .
AMEN BB!!

Bash and bust each other to pieces..keep the dream alive you are all knowing after a couple of years in the biz..post her friend of a friend said girlfriend is a "cra*ck H*..give le info to keep workin and accumulate that mola...pretend yo sh*t don't stink when ya get popped once,twice,three times a Lady....change that name...don't change it...rob them boys..or have your pimp do it!!

Did I make a wrong turn on Roosevelt?
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:31 PM   #20
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...3. Today's world of social networking has spilled over to the group that has been hobbying and providing for less than 3 years. The idea today is to blog or twitter about whether you farted or fucked, when you did it and how good or bad it was. That's what has happened here and that's what DeAnna was trying to say, whether you think she's an abrasive bitch or not...

What it is, is what its become. In the current environment, that's why my local hobbying is now limited to a select few I can trust.

My attitude has always been to welcome newbies into the community to maintain where there was an element of trust, lots of laughs and pleasure. I'm sad that much of the drama has come with it. I'm sure there will be disagreement with my attitude and that of those of us who have been around here for years. Maybe its time I adapt a different attitude. . . .
BB, drama is something I do not enjoy, but I always have and always will defend my presence here. I'm actually not the one that keeps bringing controversy to the table. My idea actually, quite a while ago, was to try to co-exist in peace...despite who any of us may or may not care for on a personal level. Is that possible? I hope so, because we are all here for one purpose...regardless of where we got our start in the hobby.

As far as blogging our farts...lol...I'll be the last person to ever do so. In fact, I like to pin the farting on someone else whenever possible.

Blogging related to fucking?! I always thought that was on topic.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #21
mike2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Hmmm

Well I have never met Ginger, but I an tell you that after reading all this I certainly will do everything on my end to hopefully meet her. I knew about you when you just started out Ginger and you're right it does not matter about BP it's about the person. Sometimes you can tell alot about someone just by reading between the lines. Obviously some of you cannot and that is a shame. Superficious people always seem to take simple subject and turn them in to a dramarama and make accusations in defense of their point of arguement. Some people are not happy unless they are miserable.

Next?
mike2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #22
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

Who's miserable Mikey?

DeAnna,Shelby, and Giz just got back from vaca so they are relaxed and loosey goosey. I just got a puppy, good booty and doin kartwheels as I type. BB made lots of money today so he may be blowin himself this very minute. Not sure bout kamawally..think he just may not like Ginger??

Only rainbows and gay cheer up in here! Sorry!
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #23
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...Not sure bout kamawally..think he just may not like Ginger??...
I'm not sure why? I was really sweet to him! I even let him kiss my banner.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:33 AM   #24
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Quote:
Who's miserable Mikey?

. . . BB made lots of money today so he may be blowin himself this very minute. . . .
Not my week for boys, sweetie, not even myself! [and you know the rest of that line . . .] next week ain't lookin' good either!!!!

Quote:
Just curious . . . Did you wiggle, squirm and squeal with pleasure when he kissed it?

Oh yes, we're all happy and stable, Mikey, but would really like to do without the drama and it has been caused by unsafe play . . .

And as the famous philosopher, Forrest Gump, said. "That's all I've got to say about that!"
Old 10-09-2010, 10:23 AM   #25
Kamanawanaleiu
BANNED

Quote:
Thanks , but No Thanks! This is one of those cases where I could choose to sink to a lower level for reply , but instead , will simply say I've accepted a sweeter offer!

I'm sure it won't be difficult to find someone else to kiss your banner.
Now , if the banner was actually your's , well , nevermind.

K
Kamanawanaleiu is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:46 AM   #26
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Lighten up, darlin'. It was only a figurative invitation.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:41 AM   #27
AleXisSeymore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15474
My ECCIE Reviews

TY Ginger For speaking UP for US RIFF RAFF!
AleXisSeymore is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:14 AM   #28
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleXisSeymore View Post
TY Ginger For speaking UP for US RIFF RAFF!
I don't believe anyone is calling anyone else RIFF RAFF! Is there something in a weak self concept that would cause you to classify some here in that genre?

What has been said, starting with DeAnna in this thread is . . . .
  1. There's been signficant change in the hobby world here
  2. It ain't for the better
  3. Those who haven't been around 3-5 years or longer really don't recognize it
  4. Many here would like a return to a safe, drama free playground
Old 10-10-2010, 06:45 AM   #29
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
I don't believe anyone is calling anyone else RIFF RAFF!
Quote:
BB,
You must have read the OP's opening post differently than I did:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
I signed into eccie to find what yet again?.. yep more BP riff raff being drug on on over.. more BP drama making its way and dragging down a quality site, and more importantly what could be a quality forum.
oh well.. we will see..BP PEOPLE..oppps i mean eccie members..carry on

There are ways to have civil discussion without the drama and name-calling. Some people just seem incapable of doing so. I am not surprised that some members were offended.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:17 AM   #30
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

As much as I dislike deanna's presentation, even as a newer provider I recognize the change. I was on p411 and had reviews by two established hobbyists before I was able to get verified here. It seems to take much less anymore. And once youre in youre in--theres not much u can do to get kicked out. Random unknown guy vouches for you--sure no problem, and you other ladies better damn well welcome her too. You want to post drug related accusations and private info on the board? Sure go ahead, u can still stay. Threaten another provider's children in a pm? Well that's fine too.

The only difference between this site and others seems to be that you just ask a male to vouch that he has seen your lady parts without being arrested and poof, here's your lifetime membership.

And maybe that's all the owners intended for this site to be, I don't know.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women