Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2014, 06:58 AM   #16
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravasher View Post
I actually like Tara's idea? Doesn't really matter what I think though I wouldn't be able to get away from work to come.
Me to
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:59 AM   #17
love_jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667 View Post
Ladies, having a public meet & greet announced here on the open carry a huge risk. You might attract all kinds of psychos and unstable persons, not to mention LE.

In other words... "What could POSSIBLY go wrong"? A lot!
I think it would be ok either way because they would be in a public setting having clean fun. If any weirdos, ass holes, and shit starts were to show up there will be enough ladies there to kick his ass...

Now if someone keep going under the water and staying for a long time and you see the lady eyes roll back...then that would be interesting....LOL....
love_jones is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #18
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Lets do Sneaky Peaks. Lake Lewisville. Get a game of volleyball going out there on the sandcourts
Yes yes we'll see your infamous 6 packs.. Wow.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:41 PM   #19
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

But baby you just saw them the other day. I know the lights were dark. Lets do it this time outside. :-)
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:44 PM   #20
hoss148
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I'll handle the sunscreen applications!
hoss148 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:51 AM   #21
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoss148 View Post
I'll handle the sunscreen applications!
Good, cause, man....I get BURNT UP!! Oh, you...oh, nevermind!!!! ()

+1 FunInDFW LOL

Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun, but I do tend to get "roasted" in the sun. It can be overcome, and it certainly won't have been the first time, but it will also depend on when it is. I know the date is going to be kept secret, but are y'all looking at weekend or week day?
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:54 AM   #22
tdl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Sounds like a great idea but I would have one concern. I assume a good percentage of hobbyist are close to my age (50) and my days for standing around looking decent in a bathing suit are a few years and pounds past. I can just picture a bunch of beautiful young ladies in sexy swim suits standing around with a group of obvious old perverts, and one or two dashing middle-age gents like myself.
tdl is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:39 PM   #23
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54
Smile

Quote:
Ladies, having a public meet & greet announced here on the open carry a huge risk. You might attract all kinds of psychos and unstable persons, not to mention LE.

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. I have been to several M&G's and they are all private, invitation only, never announced to the whole world. The mods can set you up with a private Thread where you can give general info. And in order to get to the thread you have to get screened. That way you can balance the guest list of M vs. F and make sure of who is attending.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:45 AM   #24
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Location, date and time will not be announced publicly. Full screening in effect. No +1's. No BCD activity and no talk of P4P.

Still got a problem?
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 08:15 AM   #25
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
Location, date and time will not be announced publicly. Full screening in effect. No +1's. No BCD activity and no talk of P4P.

Still got a problem?
I never had a problem to begin with. If you mean "will I go"... No.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:05 AM   #26
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdl View Post
Sounds like a great idea but I would have one concern. I assume a good percentage of hobbyist are close to my age (50) and my days for standing around looking decent in a bathing suit are a few years and pounds past. I can just picture a bunch of beautiful young ladies in sexy swim suits standing around with a group of obvious old perverts, and one or two dashing middle-age gents like myself.

We see you in your birthday suit, so why are you worried about what you look like in your bathing suit. Also, shirts on men are mandatory. lol
Old 06-09-2014, 09:11 AM   #27
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
We see you in your birthday suit, so why are you worried about what you look like in your bathing suit. Also, shirts on men are mandatory. lol
In one scenario you're being paid to hold your judgments, opinions, and give us the illusion that you enjoy us as well as get pleasure from being with us. The other... You have no reason for restriction.

Edit: Not to say you have the personality to do that. Point being there is no guarantee. And for those that lack confidence, it might be enough to dissuade them or hinder potential enjoyment.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:18 AM   #28
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, c'mon.... Were all adults. If anyone wastes their life judging others based on their looks, oh wait! Were on a hooker board!
Anyway, who cares... I think Kevin James is the hottest man in America, I think Johnny Depp is freaky looking. We all have different opinions of what we like to look at, but we're not going to a water park to stare at and judge your bodies. We're going to a water park to have fun!!!! That being said, if anyone is that insecure with their bodies... Recheck your diet, take power walks, get yourself to a spot where you aren't so insecure with it. You only have one life and there isn't so much time to worry about being insecure when you're naked.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:51 AM   #29
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 06-09-2014, 10:05 AM   #30
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
Oh, c'mon.... Were all adults. If anyone wastes their life judging others based on their looks, oh wait! Were on a hooker board!
Anyway, who cares... I think Kevin James is the hottest man in America, I think Johnny Depp is freaky looking. We all have different opinions of what we like to look at, but we're not going to a water park to stare at and judge your bodies. We're going to a water park to have fun!!!! That being said, if anyone is that insecure with their bodies... Recheck your diet, take power walks, get yourself to a spot where you aren't so insecure with it. You only have one life and there isn't so much time to worry about being insecure when you're naked.
Exactly. I will probably be the fattest girl anywhere I go, but did that stop me from suggesting we go to a place where bathing suits will be worn? Hell no. Will I feel a little self conscious about my weight in front of all the thin ladies? Yes. But that doesn't stop me from having a great time. If I can do it, ya'll gents shouldn't have a problem.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women