Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2015, 07:48 AM   #256
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

IBIdiot is Trying to Grubergruber your Gruber again. He didn't deny that he was the original Dipshit of the Year.

Instead, he tried to deflect with a poll that actually shows him being elected as Dipshit Among Idiots.

Makes perfect sense.

Even the Idiot Jihadists stand in the broad, pear shaped and round shadow he casts upon the ECCIE firmament.

Great job of Grubering, IBGrubergruber! You fucked up again.

Hahahahahahahahaha! (Twat)

...wait for it...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 10:11 AM   #257
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Looks like another prediction comes true: IBBlowhard is to afraid to take the challenge. No surprise.
You're a pathetic, trollish jackass, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
IBIdiot is Trying to Grubergruber your Gruber again. He didn't deny that he was the original Dipshit of the Year.

Instead, he tried to deflect with a poll that actually shows him being elected as Dipshit Among Idiots.

Makes perfect sense.

Even the Idiot Jihadists stand in the broad, pear shaped and round shadow he casts upon the ECCIE firmament.

Great job of Grubering, IBGrubergruber! You fucked up again.

Hahahahahahahahaha! (Twat)

...wait for it...
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 11:28 AM   #258
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a pathetic, trollish jackass, Old-THUMPER.
That is not very nice. It isn't my fault that you are so predictable.

You want to make all these unfounded slurs about my race and religion but when I offer you a chance to find out, you turn the whining coward we knew you were.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 12:03 PM   #259
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Here is an offer to you IB: three guesses about my racial-religion mix. I will address all three guesses honestly.
Why make him guess? If it's important to you, go ahead and disclose it. No one else here gives a fuck. If someone made racial-religious slurs about you, post them and we'll deal with it. Otherwise STFU. I think you're making it all up.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 12:15 PM   #260
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is not very nice. It isn't my fault that you are so predictable.

You want to make all these unfounded slurs about my race and religion but when I offer you a chance to find out, you turn the whining coward we knew you were.
Your the predictable and pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER. You have already skewed this discussion to a topic of your choosing, Old-THUMPER, and now that you've had your ass handed to you on that topic, you are trying to change it yet again into your retarded version of an early CBS television show featuring John Charles Daly.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:22 PM   #261
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Why make him guess? If it's important to you, go ahead and disclose it. No one else here gives a fuck. If someone made racial-religious slurs about you, post them and we'll deal with it. Otherwise STFU. I think you're making it all up.
It isn't important to ME but it seems so to IB. He has accused me of being a Christian hating atheist (just this week), accused me of hating Hispanics, of being bigoted against blacks, being anti-white, and probably a bunch more.

So based upon those comments it seemed fair to see what he thought I am.

Sorry if lightening up this forum with a little friendly game upsets you--i don't see why it should. But after giving your suggestion all the reflection it deserves I don't expect to STFU, thank you very much. But I did note (again) that when someone doesn't seem to fit your preconceived template you do have a tendency to call them a liar and say they shouldn't speak. Amazing how upset you get about something you claim no one cares about.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 12:26 PM   #262
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You're the predictable and pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER. You have already skewed this discussion to a topic of your choosing, Old-THUMPER, and now that you've had your ass handed to you on that topic, you are trying to change it yet again into your retarded version of an early CBS television show featuring John Charles Daly.

Better to go with Bud Collyer - will the real Old-Twerp please stand up?
Old 06-04-2015, 12:27 PM   #263
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your the predictable and pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER. You have already skewed this discussion to a topic of your choosing, Old-THUMPER, and now that you've had your ass handed to you on that topic, you are trying to change it yet again into your retarded version of an early CBS television show featuring John Charles Daly.
Amazing how when you have publicly embarrassed yourself you then--with no sound evidence--claim you won. It doesn't seem too many people here believe that. But if you are happy in you imaginary little word thinking you handed my assistant to me, then who am I to change your mind.

Rant on little man. You and I both know the truth of it: you lied, I called you on it, and now you need to posture and bellow, hoping no one notices that you wet your pants.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 12:29 PM   #264
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Better to go with Bud Collyer - will the real Old-Twerp please stand up?
Very clever! I am sure you will walk around all day patting yourself on the back for that one.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 12:41 PM   #265
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
It isn't important to ME but it seems so to IB. He has accused me of being a Christian hating atheist (just this week), accused me of hating Hispanics, of being bigoted against blacks, being anti-white, and probably a bunch more.

So based upon those comments it seemed fair to see what he thought I am.

Let's see – so you were accused of hating Christians, Hispanics, blacks, whites and “probably a bunch more”. Damn, how did I miss all that? If what you claim IB said about you is true, then you remind me of the old joke: “I'm not prejudiced - I hate everyone!”
Old 06-04-2015, 04:20 PM   #266
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Amazing how when you have publicly embarrassed yourself you then--with no sound evidence--claim you won. It doesn't seem too many people here believe that. But if you are happy in you imaginary little word thinking you handed my assistant to me, then who am I to change your mind.

Rant on little man. You and I both know the truth of it: you lied, I called you on it, and now you need to posture and bellow, hoping no one notices that you wet your pants.
It's easy to claim victory over the likes of you, Old-THUMPER, since you are the jackass lamely trying to defend the centuries old, cannibalistic culture of the Aztecs with with the rejoinder: "Well, the Donner Party did it too!" Did you stick out your petulant little tongue while you typed, Old-THUMPER?
Old 06-04-2015, 04:32 PM   #267
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's see – so you were accused of hating Christians, Hispanics, blacks, whites and “probably a bunch more”. Damn, how did I miss all that? If what you claim IB said about you is true, then you remind me of the old joke: “I'm not prejudiced - I hate everyone!”
Obviously you--like most people--can't stomach reading too much of IB.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 04:39 PM   #268
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's easy to claim victory over the likes of you, Old-THUMPER, since you are the jackass lamely trying to defend the centuries old, cannibalistic culture of the Aztecs with with the rejoinder: "Well, the Donner Party did it too!" Did you stick out your petulant little tongue while you typed, Old-THUMPER?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=27
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 04:41 PM   #269
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Aren't you a pathetic, trollish little hypocrite, Old-THUMPER. You've been the pathetic little troll who has been stalking my posts for the better part of three years now, Old-THUMPER.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:47 PM   #270
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I don't have a problem with IB. He annoys all the right people.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women