Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2020, 08:34 AM   #241
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
the most destructive president in American history.
And I'm sure we haven't seen the end of that.
Hes trying to burn down the place!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 09:06 AM   #242
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
And I'm sure we haven't seen the end of that.
Hes trying to burn down the place!
It’s fun getting Libtards riled up. Doesn’t take much to ignite them into a frenzy of hatred. Best I can tell, the Left in the US and China have a common interest. A hatred of Trump. But it’s really his America First agenda. Just can’t have that. You may get your wish. But at least your ahead of the game DF. You already know how to speak Chinese!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 09:13 AM   #243
El-mo
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hey DF, have you’ve “HEARD” where this guys trailer full of ballots went?

https://newsakmi.com/news/usnews/usp...r-disappeared/

Aliens maybe?
News AKMI, ah yes, that credible and trusted news source. This changes everything!
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 09:34 AM   #244
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
It’s fun getting Libtards riled up. Doesn’t take much to ignite them into a frenzy of hatred. Best I can tell, the Left in the US and China have a common interest. A hatred of Trump. But it’s really his America First agenda. Just can’t have that. You may get your wish. But at least your ahead of the game DF. You already know how to speak Chinese!!!!
Bam I already mentioned that I am a registered Republican have been since 1993!
Donald Trump is a RINO, and apparently you are too!
There are only two types of people that have any interest in seeing him president again, people with money, something that you already alluded to in reference to yourself sometime ago.
And people that hate other people.
And yes Bam not only do I know how to speak Chinese, but I can use a rifle too if neccessary to uphold the constitution!
Not only would I apply that skill against the Chinese but Maga assholes if neccessary!
You are like trump, concerned with only your own narrow self interests.
And Trump has no America first policy, because it takes a backseat to his Trump first policy and only uses the America first policy it when it conveniently coincides with his own!
Tell me Bam, why are we looking at a huge spate of pardons for his family and associates?
Because he lives such a lawful life?
Please!
Perhaps you should start to implement an America first policy of you own?
Lord knows that son of a bitch won't!
I swore an oath back in 1978 that I was never released from, and still take seriously!
And dont give me that liberal conservative bullshit!
It is coming down to Trump or America!
Let me ask you Bam, would you be willing to fight to preserve the constitution, I would and I'm an old fat guy the probably wouldn't last a day on the battlefield, but I'll take some with me!
Guaranteed!!!
Old 12-06-2020, 09:37 AM   #245
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bam I already mentioned that I am a registered Republican have been since 1993!
Donald Trump is a RINO, and apparently you are too!
There are only two types of people that have any interest in seeing him president again, people with money, something that you already alluded to in reference to yourself sometime ago.
And people that hate other people.
And yes Bam not only do I know how to speak Chinese, but I can use a rifle too if neccessary to uphold the constitution!
Not only would I apply that skill against the Chinese but Maga assholes if neccessary!
You are like trump, concerned with only your own narrow self interests.
And Trump has no America first policy, because it takes a backseat to his Trump first policy and only uses the America first policy it when it conveniently coincides with his own!
Tell me Bam, why are we looking at a huge spate of pardons for his family and associates?
Because he lives such a lawful life?
Please!
Perhaps you should start to implement an America first policy of you own?
Lord know that son of a bitch won't!
His family got pardoned? All Presidents have pardoned people. You have the RHINO thing backwards. Romney and the Bush’s are Rhinos. They hate Trump and what he stands for. I’m more of a Libertarian who leans right.
Old 12-06-2020, 09:39 AM   #246
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
News AKMI, ah yes, that credible and trusted news source. This changes everything!
Prove what’s in the links I posted untrue. Run along now.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:16 AM   #247
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I knew he became President of Trump Org in the 70’s. His father still owned the business. But his father objected to his son entering the Manhattan market. He did anyways and built a global enterprise from there. If he listened to his father, he would have stayed in Queens. So it’s you that doesn’t understand what DJT accomplished. That’s all the time I’ll waste with you.
Nah. It's you believing the lies of a con man. Trump is a mediocre businessman at best. If he were a good businessman, he'd be worth a hundred billion, considering what he started with.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 10:22 AM   #248
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Nah. It's you believing the lies of a con man. Trump is a mediocre businessman at best. If he were a good businessman, he'd be worth a hundred billion, considering what he started with.
It’s you being oblivious. Trump did not inherit 250 million from his father in 1974. Tananna has been spewing this lie for 4 years. Go back and read the link I posted on Fred Trumps will. He died in 1999. That’s just a fact. Again, people like you can’t handle the truth. People like you are filled with hatred and jealousy. Two worthless emotions.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:26 AM   #249
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I don’t think I have ever seen someone who has slayed a dragon.

I slayed a dragon.

Unless, of course, you’re trying to convince yourself of a preconceived notion, which you clearly are. Go watch the statements in context, and figure out the difference between “they’re” and “their” while you’re at it.
I'm not willfully ignorant like a lot of the Trumpsters, so I know the context quite well.

He called the mexicans coming here rapists and murderers during a minute long rant against them and then at the end included a one liner "and some I assume are good people" after he'd just spent several paragraphs trashing them.

About the incident in Virginia, he said that there were "very fine people on both sides," but one side were marchers protesting the removal of monuments to white supremacists.

You resort to grammar nazing because you have no valid point otherwise.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:31 AM   #250
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, when your down 100s of thousands of votes, you only have time to fraudulently fill out the ballot for one candidate. The cheating took place in 6 cities controlled by Democrats. Atlanta, Philly, Pgh, Detroit, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix. Philly can build a jail to house election crooks alone over the years. Plus Dominion and the software could change the algorithms. 1.5 for Biden. .75 for Trump. You don’t need to include the down ballot. That’s why some of the counts didn’t comeback as whole numbers but fractions. That’s impossible. I could go on. But think about this. Biden only won 17% of the counties in the US. Obama won 300 more counties than Biden but Biden got 13 million more vote. Maybe you can explain that. Biden was polling at 30% enthusiasm from Democrats. He rarely campaigned. When he did, few people showed up and he usually made a fool out of himself. Trump was getting 60,000 at rallies. So, nothing really adds up. But if a frail, senile, corrupt politician flairs your boat, it’s your choice.

An example of fraudulent votes in Georgia:

https://api.parler.com/l/7cXqB

Quoted the wrong guy. This post was for JMicheal

But in essence he answered his own question. If Biden supposedly won by a landslide, the downstream ticket would have too. That didn’t happen. Republicans beat all expectations, but Trump supposedly lost. That doesn’t happen.
Is your memory failing you? in 2000, G Dub won the presidency but the dems took back the senate.

The law suits filed by Trump and his cult members are consistently being laughed out of court. The allegations have no merit.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:37 AM   #251
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
It’s you being oblivious. Trump did not inherit 250 million from his father in 1974. Tananna has been spewing this lie for 4 years. Go back and read the link I posted on Fred Trumps will. He died in 1999. That’s just a fact. Again, people like you can’t handle the truth. People like you are filled with hatred and jealousy. Two worthless emotions.
It doesn't matter when he inherited it, he inherited an empire. You believe a false narrative presented by a con man.

Filled with hatred and jealousy? Not surprising that a Trumpster would make an erroneous assumption like that. No way I would ever want to be Trump. You don't see me talking shit on Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, etc., and even with Trump, I knew he was a piece of shit ever since I heard him on Howard Stern, but I didn't give two shits about him until he decided to run for president and become the biggest clown in the history of our presidency.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:44 AM   #252
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
His family got pardoned?
Dont pit words in my mouth Bam, I said we are looking at a spate of pardons.
He's talking about it!
And yes I know, presidents do pardon people but their own family?
The fact of the matter a not very organized crime family has been running this country for the last four years!
Old 12-06-2020, 11:16 AM   #253
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
It doesn't matter when he inherited it, he inherited an empire. You believe a false narrative presented by a con man.

Filled with hatred and jealousy? Not surprising that a Trumpster would make an erroneous assumption like that. No way I would ever want to be Trump. You don't see me talking shit on Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, etc., and even with Trump, I knew he was a piece of shit ever since I heard him on Howard Stern, but I didn't give two shits about him until he decided to run for president and become the biggest clown in the history of our presidency.
Buffets son will inherit an empire. The Kennedy’s certainly inherited an empire. What’s wrong with people inheriting what their parents built? Or is it somehow a negative thing for Trump? Again, delusional hatred and jealousy. Pathetic
Old 12-06-2020, 11:21 AM   #254
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dont pit words in my mouth Bam, I said we are looking at a spate of pardons.
He's talking about it!
And yes I know, presidents do pardon people but their own family?
The fact of the matter a not very organized crime family has been running this country for the last four years!
YOU said family. You put those words in print. Crime family? Hunter Biden and the Big Guy selling influence around the world while the Big Guy was Veep? Are you referring to that crime family? It’s all public knowledge. If you’re such a conservative, how in fucks sakes are you giddy about a Biden presidency? But you’ve never made any sense.
Old 12-06-2020, 11:26 AM   #255
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
Yep. you can believe everything you read on Parler. The home to fantasy writers, trolls, wacko conspiracy theorists, people who wear foil hats. Yup, credible in every way. Trump has won, what, one out of almost 40 election lawsuits filed, many thrown out by Trump appointed judges or Republican controlled courts.Multiple times the PA Supreme Court voted against Trump by 7-0 votes. Republican legislatures have rejected calls to overturn certified election results It's over, and this effort only feeds Trump's excessive narcissism, the most destructive president in American history.
https://api.parler.com/l/diy3w

Still in denial about this. Yes The Gateway Pundit posted this on Parler. But it’s true. It would have been deleted on FB and Twitter. Try googling it. You might not find it. But I guess you’re in favor of censorship. Unless mebbe if you’re censored.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women