Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60581
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2012, 10:18 PM   #151
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan View Post
Dear Homer;

Do I seem that boring that I may need 10cups of Joe? Holly! I must step it up a notch ;-) ..
Who is Holly?
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:19 PM   #152
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

All this bitching and whining and I'm still not smothered by titties . Life sucks !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #153
Sire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
I like to keep it light and fun in coed like it was before all the arguing with Buckman.
So do I. Was what I was attempting to do. Buckman wasn't keeping it light and fun, so I said something. Then you called me names. Like a pussy-whipped clam, or something' or other.

You hurt my feewings Homie.
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:23 PM   #154
Sire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
All this bitching and whining and I'm still not smothered by titties . Life sucks !

Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:25 PM   #155
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential View Post
Homer, would you mind explaining how I attacked buckman? Attack his grammar and spelling? Yes, guilty as charged, but attack HIM? I don't think so. He hijacked the thread to bash EJL, I told him he shouldn't do that or I would smother him to death with my titties. He proceeded to make assumptions and insults about my appearance and age (as did you) which were both inaccurate and a lame attempt at a rebuttal. Then he went for the whole 'retired provider' angle, which was dumb because I quoted him being a hypocrit for coming back with a new handle himself.

By all means, if you can indicate to me where I ATTACKED him, I'd love to be the first to apologize!
Blake, I was just telling Sire there were 3 people arguing in thread so call out all three or leave all three alone. I personally think all three of you were out of line and even let Buckman know privately he was out of line and needed to go away for the night which he did. I didn't guess or assume your age, don't know it don't assume I do and I didn't mean to insult it so if you took it that way I apologize for that.

p.s. as I told EJL he had to come back with a new handle since he disabled his account, I had to do the same a couple years ago when I disabled mine for a few months. If you disabled yours then you can't use the old one either so I don't consider you a hypocrite for that either.

Have a good night and take care. Since the guy you were arguing with is gone can we all get back to the fun part of this thread please???????
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #156
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sire View Post
So do I. Was what I was attempting to do. Buckman wasn't keeping it light and fun, so I said something. Then you called me names. Like a pussy-whipped clam, or something' or other.

You hurt my feewings Homie.
Sorry Sire, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, just think you could have posted that to all three not just the guy. I wouldn't have said a word other then to agree with you had you done that. I also told Buckman to go away, I just did it privately.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #157
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Here is my gas frakin deal! The Marcellus Wallace Shale!

When the "List goes down"....Be careful, and aware. Heck, I may be a mani-pedi for all you talking a finger!
It's back! Bare fucking finger!
It's simple;

Bear back fucking finger!
It's Bare!

Back fucking is Nature! So is this hobby, so; (be like the fact my blue friend is not retired from the Roman Meal Bread Company of Tacoma Washington) and Ad-Aware. Heck, I may be a manure for all you know.

It's simple, Spy-Bot;

Grisly Max Baer back fucking is Nature! So is this hobbit, so; (be like the roman à clef) and get a test done. ...And Dr. Yankee"

Sucks to your asmar, Piggy.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #158
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan View Post
Dear Homer;

Do I seem that boring that I may need 10cups of Joe? Holly! I must step it up a notch ;-) ..
Dear Joan,

Of all the thoughts that come to mind when I think of you boring certainly is not one of them. You brought fun to an otherwise very boring night. Please keep posting, I will never put you on ignore.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #159
BlakeConfidential
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 136095

Hmm I was unaware you couldn't get your handle back. I had guested my old handle several times in the past, and was always able to get it back when I returned from hiatus. I guess guesting and disabling are different in terms of reclaiming the handle? Mods?

It's hard to stay on topic, when the topic is started by Joan! Cut us some slack
To make up for it, I'm offering free boobie smothering for the next 5 people to post below me.
BlakeConfidential is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #160
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

yummy!!!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #161
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Didn't think I was gonna miss out on that did you ?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #162
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential View Post
Hmm I was unaware you couldn't get your handle back. I had guested my old handle several times in the past, and was always able to get it back when I returned from hiatus. I guess guesting and disabling are different in terms of reclaiming the handle? Mods?

It's hard to stay on topic, when the topic is started by Joan! Cut us some slack
To make up for it, I'm offering free boobie smothering for the next 5 people to post below me.
Yes guesting is different then disabling, guesting is a good idea if you plan on coming back with same handle. Disabling is RIP to you handle as many have found out.

p.s. 26 is still in my age range. My cuttof is 27 although I recently saw someone a couple years older.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #163
Sire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
Here is my gas frakin deal! The Marcellus Wallace Shale!

When the "List goes down"....Be careful, and aware. Heck, I may be a mani-pedi for all you talking a finger!
It's back! Bare fucking finger!
It's simple;

Bear back fucking finger!
It's Bare!

Back fucking is Nature! So is this hobby, so; (be like the fact my blue friend is not retired from the Roman Meal Bread Company of Tacoma Washington) and Ad-Aware. Heck, I may be a manure for all you know.

It's simple, Spy-Bot;

Grisly Max Baer back fucking is Nature! So is this hobbit, so; (be like the roman à clef) and get a test done. ...And Dr. Yankee"

Sucks to your asmar, Piggy.
Carl is clearly more wacked than Joan.

and as I am post #4 of 5, let the boobie smothering begin.
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #164
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

whew! just under the wire
or is that underwire?
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:39 PM   #165
homer13
Account Disabled

So the lineup is set, will that be one on one or all at once?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women