Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are you a God Fearing Christian?
Yes. And I can do whatever I want because God forgives me. (The heresy of anti-nomianism) 0 0%
Not really, but I am a Christian and I hope I'm forgiven. (The heresy of backsliding) 4 23.53%
No. What's to fear? The Bible is not the only Word of God, and not all of it is true. 5 29.41%
I don't believe in God at all, so it doesn't matter. When I die, I'm dead. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2015, 04:41 PM   #151
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Fixed that for you, undercunt.
And to think, you could've used that time constructively, but I made you waste it on me. I've made a convincing case. The fact that you don't listen to reason is not my concern. Keep fucking with my posts like a seventh grader would. It makes you look so cool.

PS - since you seem to be raring to go; make a case for god. Not any god, the abrahamic god. Go...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 04:58 PM   #152
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
And to think, you could've used that time constructively, but I made you waste it on me. I've made a convincing case. The fact that you don't listen to reason is not my concern. Keep fucking with my posts like a seventh grader would. It makes you look so cool.

PS - since you seem to be raring to go; make a case for god. Not any god, the abrahamic god. Go...

You're a MESS, undercunt. First you tell me I foolishly wasted my time expecting you to be capable of serious debate, then you tell me let's debate something else? Try making sense for a change. Are you still hearing cuckoo birds? You're a mess. Pull yourself together, disable your account, and go back to playing on the farm team.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:06 PM   #153
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a MESS, undercunt. First you tell me I foolishly wasted my time expecting you to be capable of serious debate, then you tell me let's debate something else? Try making sense for a change. Are you still hearing cuckoo birds? You're a mess. Pull yourself together, disable your account, and go back to playing on the farm team.

Because there is no convincing case to be made. Smarter men than you have failed trying. Go fuck yourself, shitdick.
Old 04-29-2015, 05:24 PM   #154
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Religion and apologetics is something I'm well versed in. I want you to keep flailing away. Please, keep asking questions, I dare you.

Quote:
I'm done with your games.

Quote:
Because there is no convincing case to be made.

If there is no case to be made, why did you beg me to debate Pascal's Wager – only to flee as soon as I took you up on your “dare” and posed arguments and questions to you? Why are you so skeered to have a real debate on something you claim to be so “well versed in”?

You're busted, undercunt. You're a phony and a coward and a liar and a poseur. And a mess. Pack your bags and leave.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:30 PM   #155
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
If there is no case to be made, why did you beg me to debate Pascal's Wager – only to flee as soon as I took you up on your “dare” and posed arguments and questions to you? Why are you so skeered to have a real debate on something you claim to be so “well versed in”?

You're busted, undercunt. Pack your bags and leave.

No convincing case to be made FOR the existence of god, you fucking idiot. I could waste my time explaining all the inherent problems to you, or I can choose to focus my energy elsewhere. I understand how this works. I decide I don't want to waste my time on you, you call me a pussy, thereby goading me back into the argument. There's no argument you can make for the existence of a god that doesn't ultimately come down to faith. And faith is bullshit.

The only thing that's busted, is a big, white ropey load, all over your face. You fancy yourself some of kind of king or something I guess. I'll go when I'm good and goddamn ready and not a moment sooner.
Old 04-29-2015, 05:52 PM   #156
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
No convincing case to be made FOR the existence of god, you fucking idiot.
That's not what we were debating. We were debating Pascal's Wager, not whether God exists. You know those are two separate issues because you just tried to change the subject from the former to the latter 5 posts ago. Now you are trying to conflate them.

You make less and less sense with every post. And you've been exposed as a complete phony – you beat your chest, call yourself an expert, dare someone to debate you - and then scurry away like a cockroach when the lights are turned on. Give it up, undercunt. You're a mess.
Old 04-29-2015, 06:05 PM   #157
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's not what we were debating. We were debating Pascal's Wager, not whether God exists. You know those are two separate issues because you just tried to change the subject from the former to the latter 5 posts ago. Now you are trying to conflate them.

You make less and less sense with every post. And you've been exposed as a complete phony – you beat your chest, call yourself an expert, dare someone to debate you - and then scurry away like a cockroach when the lights are turned on. Give it up, undercunt. You're a mess.
You are a fucking moron. Pascal's Wager and whether god exists don't need to be conflated, you ignorant cunt. You are trying to debate something that you don't even know anything about. They are not two separate issues. You can't debate the apologetic argument itself without questioning the existence of god.

"Pascal's Wager is an argument in apologetic philosophy devised by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, mathematician and physicist Blaise Pascal (1623–62).[1] It posits that humans all bet with their lives either that God exists or not."

YOU give it up, you wrongheaded dickhole.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:47 PM   #158
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

IBJunior shows his ass once again...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:51 PM   #159
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
But we were debating Pascal's Wager, not whether god exists

What did he think Pascal's Wager was? He might know more about economics, but in this arena, he will not be victorious. I've actually studied religion more since I left it than I ever did when I was religious. Ironic.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:20 PM   #160
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You seem to like that, don't you, Assup?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:29 PM   #161
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
But we were debating Pascal's Wager, not whether god exists

What did he think Pascal's Wager was? He might know more about economics, but in this arena, he will not be victorious. I've actually studied religion more since I left it than I ever did when I was religious. Ironic.
God doesn't exist because you can't see him, or evidence that he exists. If you were served a good meal would you believe there was a cook?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:38 PM   #162
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
God doesn't exist because you can't see him, or evidence that he exists. If you were served a good meal would you believe there was a cook?

Jim
I could walk in the kitchen and thank the cook...

But if you want to use this metaphor, what 'food' has god cooked for us?
Old 04-29-2015, 11:39 PM   #163
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You seem to like that, don't you, Assup?
You seem to notice him liking it... you off in the corner beating off while watching the whole scene?
Old 04-29-2015, 11:57 PM   #164
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
He might know more about economics.
Actually he knows nothing about that either. Take away his xfinity and he will be dumber than when you left him an hour ago.

It's pretty obvious when you get to the "down and dirty" of it.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 12:35 AM   #165
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You are a fucking moron. Pascal's Wager and whether god exists don't need to be conflated, you ignorant cunt. You are trying to debate something that you don't even know anything about. They are not two separate issues. You can't debate the apologetic argument itself without questioning the existence of god.

"Pascal's Wager is an argument in apologetic philosophy devised by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, mathematician and physicist Blaise Pascal (1623–62).[1] It posits that humans all bet with their lives either that God exists or not."

YOU give it up, you wrongheaded dickhole.

How brilliant of you to post the first sentence from the wikipedia page on Pascal's Wager, undercunt. Is that supposed to show your deep knowledge of the subject? Did you read the whole thing? Why don't you walk us through it? Oh wait, you can't, can you?

As I already explained, the wager itself neither proves nor attempts to prove God exists. In fact, the wager is a product of Pascal's frustration at NOT being able to prove God's existence. In his own words (from your wikipedia source):

“If I saw no signs of a divinity, I would fix myself in denial. If I saw everywhere the marks of a Creator, I would repose peacefully in faith. But seeing too much to deny Him, and too little to assure me, I am in a pitiful state... God is, or He is not. But to which side shall we incline? Reason can decide nothing here.”

So Pascal's wager was born out of frustration at his wavering, convictionless faith and inability to prove God exists. It leads him to an apologetic argument/conclusion. The argument/conclusion is that a rational person should act AS IF God exists as long as the probability is greater than zero. Pascal was a mathematician and his conclusion has a mathematical basis - using a probability matrix to compare the expected values of each possibility.

Your own wikipedia source agrees with me that Pascal's Wager and whether God exists are two separate issues:

Pascal... did not advance the wager as a proof of God's existence but rather as a necessary pragmatic decision which is impossible to avoid for any living person.”

Of course, if we could prove God exists, then the probability would be 100%, and the probability of no God would be zero – in which case, there wouldn't be any need for a decision matrix like the one Pascal gave us. (The same holds true if we could prove God doesn't exist; just reverse the percentages.)

Is that too nuanced for you, dipshit?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women