Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2012, 11:33 AM   #136
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Neighborhood watchmen are not police they have no authority. They are only supposed to observe and report suspicious activity they are not supposed to interact with the person of interest. Unless an immediate threat is recognized.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:56 AM   #137
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

More news coming out:
One such witness reportedly told police that said he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman, striking the man, while Zimmerman cried out for help. The attack left Zimmerman bloodied, police sources told the Sentinel, and led him to fire at Martin in self-defense.
Police say Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a fat lip and confirm that the back of his head was cut. He received first aid at the scene but refused to go to the hospital and received medical treatment the following day, according to the Sentinel's sources.
The Sentinel's story also makes public new details about the circumstances leading up to the deadly confrontation between Zimmerman and Martin.
At the time, Martin was suspended from high school after he was found to be in possession of an empty marijuana baggie, according to the Sentinel. Martin's school has a "zero-tolerance" drug policy, the newspaper added.
Zimmerman was heading to the grocery store when he spotted Martin and called police to report a black youth acting suspiciously, possibly on drugs.
Zimmerman stepped out of his SUV to follow Martin, even though a police dispatcher told him he didn't need to do so.
Zimmerman told police he he'd lost sight of Martin and was heading back to his car when the youth suddenly stepped into his path. According to the Sentinel, Martin asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cellphone. Martin then said something like, "Well, you do now" and punched him, according to the Sentinel's sources.

Geez, what a sweet little innocent kid he was.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #138
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Links?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
More news coming out:
One such witness reportedly told police that said he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman, striking the man, while Zimmerman cried out for help. The attack left Zimmerman bloodied, police sources told the Sentinel, and led him to fire at Martin in self-defense.
Police say Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a fat lip and confirm that the back of his head was cut. He received first aid at the scene but refused to go to the hospital and received medical treatment the following day, according to the Sentinel's sources.
The Sentinel's story also makes public new details about the circumstances leading up to the deadly confrontation between Zimmerman and Martin.
At the time, Martin was suspended from high school after he was found to be in possession of an empty marijuana baggie, according to the Sentinel. Martin's school has a "zero-tolerance" drug policy, the newspaper added.
Zimmerman was heading to the grocery store when he spotted Martin and called police to report a black youth acting suspiciously, possibly on drugs.
Zimmerman stepped out of his SUV to follow Martin, even though a police dispatcher told him he didn't need to do so.
Zimmerman told police he he'd lost sight of Martin and was heading back to his car when the youth suddenly stepped into his path. According to the Sentinel, Martin asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cellphone. Martin then said something like, "Well, you do now" and punched him, according to the Sentinel's sources.

Geez, what a sweet little innocent kid he was.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #139
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

As more and more facts come out, this case will turn completely around.

The National News Media will simply cease reporting it, that is how they make their screw-ups and ill advised actions go away.

President Obama is the one who will be in a real jam. After the incident with the College Professor and the Cop, you would think his advisers would tell him, "don't go there".

"If I had a Son, he would look just like Travon". I suspect as more and more recent pictures and facts of this wanna be "gangsta" start to appear, The President will wish he would have never heard of Travon Martin.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #140
nwarounder
Valued Poster

You guys need to learn how to google, but here it is:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,4845076.story

If you google Trayvon Martin police you will see the flood of all the news coming out.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:09 PM   #141
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The source is that liberal rag the LA Times http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,4845076.story
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:12 PM   #142
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

This is called a counter campaign by Zimmermans lawyers and just because the kid was suspended from high school does not mean Zimmerman had license to kill this kid. The parents identified their sons voice on the 911 tapes as shouting out for help. By the way Zimmermans lawyers will not identify this so called witness. Lets remember Zimmerman was arrested for assaulting a police officer and had a history of racial profiling and following anyone "black" by the numerous 911 tapes the police released. This whole make the kid look like a thug is all irrelavant BS to blame the victim.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #143
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm exploring Gettysburg right now so my research skills are lacking right now. Thanks for posting the article though.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #144
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

So eccentric is admitting that there is much to be learned before making an informed opinion. Paying attention WTF, wavygravy, et. al.?
Old 03-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #145
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
This whole make the kid look like a thug is all irrelavant BS to blame the victim.
THEY are not making him look like a thug, he did that all on his own. But it does beg the question: "Where were his parents when he was trying to look and act like a thug and why didn't they teach him any better?".
Old 03-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #146
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Are you really researching Gettysburg or are you just in Gettysburg right now? Saw your layout, very impressive. You ever make it to Kansas City?
Old 03-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #147
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Pretty soon we get to merge this thread with the Racism Superthread sticky...fucking awesome...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #148
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

It's all irrelevant.. and by the way a Judge will not allow that to be presented in the court because IT IS irrelevant. This is all coming out as the Zimmermans attorneys are looking to put the victim (the kid) on trial and the police department scrambling to look for anything that will show this kid in a negative light. This is done on purpose to divide people and its working.

This is just sad all around but I feel pretty confident once this does go to trial Zimmerman will be convicted and he should be. Then I hope that the kids parents sue the fuck out of the police department.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:56 PM   #149
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Why would they sue the police department? Oh, right, deep pockets. Someone has to be sued.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:24 PM   #150
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Not researching just engulfed in all things Gettysburg at the moment, been here past two days with atf haven't been near a computer in a while so I can't really do amy hardcore research or scour the sentinel on my tiny ass screen might go crosseyed.

Never been to kanasas city, will definitely consider it though.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women