Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2023, 01:04 PM   #136
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Being approved means nothing, many don’t even show up in court.
Show some nuance. His number is high for even the rocket docket deportations, wand rocket for ket was a pilot program.

The traditional asylum claims historically have been judged between 6% and 11% in absentia. And those were typically deportations.

Asylum seekers with families who attended ALL of their hearing were at a historical average of 81%. Only slightly down from the 85% who attended the first hearing.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 01:07 PM   #137
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
You're not on solid ground. Neither is he.

Slightly over 40% of asylum claims are approved annually. There have been over 700k asylum claims since 2000. And those are the ones that meet the initial threshold.

The part that shows the failure of the system is that it takes over 6 years for an asylum case to flow through the courts. Specifically the massively understaffed and underfunded immigration courts. And that can be addressed if it's resourced properly.

700k since 2000? Pretty small amount considering the millions that have came here just in the last 2 years

I don't think a rational arguement can be made against the fact that the large majority of these crossings are for economic gain.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 01:16 PM   #138
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
700k since 2000? Pretty small amount considering the millions that have came here just in the last 2 years

I don't think a rational arguement can be made against the fact that the large majority of these crossings are for economic gain.
You don't know what someone is coming for until they show up. If they're a repeat offender they get handled one way. If they're applying for asylum they get handled another.

This has some good data for both sides to mine.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-re...-record-highs/
Old 05-18-2023, 03:15 PM   #139
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Mayor Adams claims 50% of NYC hotel rooms are being occupied by migrants and it's already hurting the economy

New York City Mayor Eric Adams claimed that the migrant crisis is so bad that 50% of all hotel rooms in the city are being occupied by illegal aliens.

Adams made the comments on Wednesday while addressing criticism for his handling of the crisis.

“In order to address an onslaught, you have to have places you can put people.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/eric-a...medium=twitter
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 03:31 PM   #140
berryberry
Valued Poster

An open border doesn’t just destroy any semblance of social cohesion in America, it destroys the lives of innocent people.

These horrific crimes would not have occurred if we actually enforced our immigration laws

The list goes on and that is not even counting the ones that can not be shared due to site rules
Old 05-18-2023, 03:44 PM   #141
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
These horrific crimes would not have occurred if we actually enforced our immigration laws
Probably not. But, thank you for confirming that the issue is policy based and following our actual laws instead of pretending a wall (it's a fence) or machine guns on the wall (it's a fence) the answer.
Old 05-18-2023, 03:51 PM   #142
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Isolated instances of heinous crimes don't make the case you think they do. It's just fear mongering.

Just going off of the ones I know, I suspect that Mexican immigrants commit violent and property crimes at a rate that's lower than the general public. The ones I know work their asses off and are honest, non violent people. The presence of the Mexican immigrants that I personally know lowers the per capita violent and property crime rate.

Really I could just say "general crime rate," buy I know someone will say "wAaaHhh thEYrE sCuMBag CriMInals" just because they came here.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 03:53 PM   #143
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Which is why we're gonna start shooting jaywalkers on site. Berrystyle.

That crack logic can be applied to so many crimes.

Cheat on their taxes? Shoot em

Drive 70 in a 45? Shoot em twice

That way folks know there's consequences. Because that's how the real world works. We know they're scumbags because they broke a law.

Guess every guy here that's seen a hooker is in big, big trouble.
Old 05-18-2023, 04:15 PM   #144
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Probably not. But, thank you for confirming that the issue is policy based and following our actual laws instead of pretending a wall (it's a fence) or machine guns on the wall (it's a fence) the answer.
Not "probably" but ACTUALLY

And a wall and armed force to stop all these scumbag illegals from crossing stops this insanity and the invasion
Old 05-18-2023, 04:19 PM   #145
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Which is why we're gonna start shooting jaywalkers on site. Berrystyle.

That crack logic can be applied to so many crimes.

Cheat on their taxes? Shoot em

Drive 70 in a 45? Shoot em twice

That way folks know there's consequences. Because that's how the real world works. We know they're scumbags because they broke a law.

Guess every guy here that's seen a hooker is in big, big trouble.
Way to lie about what I said - I never said shoot all criminals. Why do you feel the need to lie so much?

Countries have a right to defend their borders from an invasion. At this point you need a complete physical barrier and armed force to stop anyone trying to cross. And the scumbags invading this country would stop instantly if they knew this was in place. Or they could fuck around and find out.
Old 05-18-2023, 04:21 PM   #146
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not "probably" but ACTUALLY

And a wall and armed force to stop all these scumbag illegals from crossing stops this insanity and the invasion
People cross the northern border illegally every day. Why no concern about that? What about the "illegal"Chinese ladies you like, who fly here and over stay their visa, then send your money to our cold war enemy?
Old 05-18-2023, 04:22 PM   #147
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

No, your fence and manned / automated turret fantasy won't. Which is why probably is accurate.

Any serious person knows better. There are no foolproof systems, but plenty of fools.

You think the cartels and coyotes won't find ways to beat yours?

They don't even need to succeed for it to still be lucrative for them to transport and dump folks near the border.

Don't accuse me of lying. By your own logic we're both scumbag lawbreakers and should be shot. As scumbags. On the spot.
Old 05-18-2023, 04:23 PM   #148
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Way to lie about what I said - I never said shoot all criminals. Why do you feel the need to lie so much?

Countries have a right to defend their borders from an invasion. At this point you need a complete physical barrier and armed force to stop anyone trying to cross. And the scumbags invading this country would stop instantly if they knew this was in place. Or they could fuck around and find out.

You said shoot everyone that commits a certain non violent misdemeanor. Why not extend it to all misdemeanors? If not that, why not extend it to the northern border.
Old 05-18-2023, 05:10 PM   #149
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
It’s a steel barrier, not really a wall or a fence.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 05:14 PM   #150
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

It's a patially build decorative eyesore fence that's easily cut through after a small $ trip to Home Depot. And Mexico didn't pay a penny for it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women