Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2015, 05:26 AM   #136
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
DSK you never answered my question- re you a lawyer of Jewish descent?
No
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:34 AM   #137
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Yes
FIFY (No charge for correcting your obvious mistake)

With that said, we don't expect you to openly admit that you are a cheat, liar and a fraud.

But most of us, if not all, know who you are and what you represent.

Carry on with your charade!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:49 AM   #138
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
FIFY (No charge for correcting your obvious mistake)

With that said, we don't expect you to openly admit that you are a cheat, liar and a fraud.

But most of us, if not all, know who you are and what you represent.

Carry on with your charade!
Go fuck yourself!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:43 AM   #139
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Let's see, how would a typical member act when being accused daily with using multiple handles or changing his handle to avoid meeting the terms of a bet?

Offer proof they are not who others accuse them of being? DSK hasn't done that.
Denounce the poster they are accused of being. DSK hasn't done that.
Demand intervention or clarification from the mod. DSK hasn't done that.
Make a bet with his accusers which, if won, would place the accusers in a similar position. DSK hasn't done that.

Let's face it. The homospobic, Asian slave fucking, anti-immigrant DSK is none other than the same poster who lost his right to be here with a well-documented, thoroughly dramatic flourish and immediately returned with his third (at least) illegal handle.

His entire existence should be removed from this forum.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:50 AM   #140
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Let's see, how would a typical member act when being accused daily with using multiple handles or changing his handle to avoid meeting the terms of a bet?

Are you referring to UnderCunt/Wombraider?

Offer proof they are not who others accuse them of being? DSK hasn't done that.
not required

Denounce the poster they are accused of being. DSK hasn't done that.
I denounce you

Demand intervention or clarification from the mod. DSK hasn't done that.
see below

Make a bet with his accusers which, if won, would place the accusers in a similar position. DSK hasn't done that.

I bet you $100 I'm not anyone but DSK.

Let's face it. The homospobic, Asian slave fucking, anti-immigrant DSK is none other than the same poster who lost his right to be here with a well-documented, thoroughly dramatic flourish and immediately returned with his third (at least) illegal handle.

His entire existence should be removed from this forum.
Mate, did you ever consider the possibility you are completely wrong about who I am, you miserable little idiot? DontBeDaft!

The mods are free to ban me anytime they want, but in America, the accusers have to show proof.

I don't have to prove I am innocent anymore than you have to prove you don't take dicks up your ass.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:53 AM   #141
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Right, MATE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaha!

How do you feel about maj jongg, faggot?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:02 PM   #142
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fuck you, faggot!!
Quote:
Fuck you, Ekim008!
Quote:
Go fuck yourself!
Let's do a brief comparison of similarities between DSKIdiot and JLIdiot.

(See quoted references above)

Check!

More posting style similarities follow:

Quote:
You bitch slapped that ignorant slut!!
Quote:
UnderConstruction bitch slapped your fat ass!!
Check!

JLIdiot last posted on Eccie: 02-20-2015 @ 05:23 PM

On 02-04-2015, 10:07 PM was notified by a Moderator that he had lost the wager and could only post in the Political Forum until 02-09-12015 , 10:07 pm.

JLIdiot quit posting on Eccie 11 days after his 5 year restriction from the Political Forum began.

Check!

JLIdiot first signed on to Eccie on 03-28-2012, with a total post count of 6,287, which included 22 reviews.

DSK Idiot first signed on to Eccie on 12-30-2014, with 1,165 posts since signing on, which includes 7 reviews.

Prior to notification given to JLIdiot that he was restricted from posting, DSKIdiot had less than 100 posts. Since the notification, DSKIdiot has posted approximately 1050 times.

Check!

The average number of posts per day for JLIdiot was just under 6 posts per day. DSKIdiot averages slightly more than 6 posts per day.

Check!

The above is just a quick 30 minute search.

I am sure there are hundreds more similarities.

Shall I continue?

Or do you give up?
Old 06-28-2015, 12:14 PM   #143
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Let's do a brief comparison of similarities between DSKIdiot and JLIdiot.

(See quoted references above)

Check!

More posting style similarities follow:

Check!

JLIdiot last posted on Eccie: 02-20-2015 @ 05:23 PM

On 02-04-2015, 10:07 PM was notified by a Moderator that he had lost the wager and could only post in the Political Forum until 02-09-12015 , 10:07 pm.

JLIdiot quit posting on Eccie 11 days after his 5 year restriction from the Political Forum began.

Check!

JLIdiot first signed on to Eccie on 03-28-2012, with a total post count of 6,287
which included 22 reviews.

DSK Idiot first signed on to Eccie on 12-30-2014, with 1,165 posts since signing on.

Prior to notification given to JLIdiot that he was restricted from posting, DSKIdiot had less than 100 posts. Since the notification, DSKIdiot has posted approximately 1050 times.

Check!

The average number of posts per day for JLIdiot was just under 6 posts per day. DSKIdiot averages slightly more than 6 posts per day.

Check!

The above is just a quick 30 minute search.

I am sure there are hundreds more similarities.

Shall I continue?

Or do you give up?
Go suck UnderConstruction's dick!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:22 PM   #144
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
you will be in a world of legal trouble that you won't dig yourself out of- you have been duly warned to stop the harassment ad personal agendas.
Holy shit dude!

You should really put COG on ignore. He obviously knows how to push your buttons and can out debate you handily if he can bring you to such a dramatic, psychological breakdown.

This is a hooker board of absolutely no consequence to the world around it, it should not bother you mentally. Put him on ignore for your own sake.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:33 PM   #145
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Marriage was invented to make succession of property more easy to determine.
I am not a lawyer. My argument is more social than legal.

But how was the succession of property determined? Mainly thru lineage. A male married to "ensure" that the offspring that had his name were biologically his. This was a social purpose of marriage. That purpose does not exist in "gay marriage."

The other quote I keep seeing on Facebook is that now two people who "love" each other can get married. Marriage is not about love as much as it is the raising of children and passing on you heritage.

Quote:
Imagine the dilemmas created by this law. A gay man has a friend who is HIV positive. He creates a sham marriage to milk Starbucks for the marriage benefits of paid medical for the hugely expensive treatments.

Starbucks sniffs this out and goes to civil court to recover their payments, and criminal court for fraud. To prove it isn't a sham, he needs to prove he has been fucking a gay man with HIV. He will have a hard time getting cock after that!!!!
Don't get hung up with HIV. It could very well be pancreatic cancer.

The US government recognizes that marriages can be scams. Try marrying a hot Colombian stripper who's here illegally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
..... Hence my reference to your intolerance for blacks as well as gays, they are all trying scam and get something for nothing? Or, at least, that's how you try to justify treating them differently and denying them equal treatment under the law. whatever lets you justify it to yourself man. Makes no difference to me....but don't fucking deny it you shitbird.
Wow. Did WTF teach you reading comprehension and logic?
I encourage blacks heteros to get married - insurance benefits or not. Black illegitimacy is a huge problem. One of the reasons they won't get married is well because they can collect WIC benefits, etc but you knew that.

I think I've done a very good job of stating why gays shouldn't be married. BTW, the "benefits with little cost" argument is one I made on aspd ten or so years ago. You don't seem to have a counter argument other than to accuse me of racism and homophobia.

But make no doubt about it, come Monday I encourage all to accept this ruling in the workplace, even if it offends your most deeply held religious beliefs. Voicing a critical opinion will get you fired. Even if you own the business you will be subject to lawsuits. There is nothing to be done. The SC ruled and the political reality is that there is no recourse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Actually it is not "a law," but it has generated some problems in the future. Speaking of "fraud,' .... will "partners" who were unable to be "married" because of "government" prohibitions against it, be "grandfathered in" for SS benefits even though they haven't been "married" long enough but can get married NOW that they were deprived of the opportunity to be married long enough for the benefits due to an unConstitutional prohibition.

Will the "new spouse" be able to claim "retroactive" community property to the beginning of the relationship, because the two were unConstitutionally deprived of the opportunity to be married and accummulate community property interests in their respective estates...
When the SCOTUS rules on Obama's EO/EAs concerning illegal immigrants, this will be a HUGE problem. No government agencies is including this in their SS calcs.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:39 PM   #146
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Go suck UnderConstruction's dick!!!

Quote:
UnderConstruction bitch slapped your fat ass!!
Yet another, "Check!"

Shall I continue?

JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, this is gonna be fun!
Old 06-28-2015, 12:42 PM   #147
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yet another, "Check!"

Shall I continue?

JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, this is gonna be fun!
Bend over for WombRaider to fuck you in the ass, again. I hear he enjoys that sort of thing.

You should pull that racist, anti-Asian icon you hypocritical piece of shit.

WeeEndowed, call the mods and get this unGodly sodomite banned, please.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:45 PM   #148
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Bend over for WombRaider to fuck you in the ass, again. I hear he enjoys that sort of thing.

You should pull that racist, anti-Asian icon you hypocritical piece of shit.

WeeEndowed, call the mods and get this unGodly sodomite banned, please.
Check!

The following Wager Proposal is exclusively for JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot (and no one else):

JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, I am willing to wager that I have not been given "points" at any time during the past 6 months.

Do you want to "wager" that I have?
Old 06-28-2015, 02:10 PM   #149
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I too congratulate them.
Is it a coincidence that DSKIdiot's "first ever" Political Forum post (see above) was made on the very same date (02-09-2015, 11:21 AM) that JLIdiot's 5 year posting restriction began?

Draw your own conclusions! (I've already drawn mine)

Let's CHECK another one off!

Hmmm, I wonder if there are more coincidences available?

Let's just take them one at a time!

Are we having fun yet?
Old 06-28-2015, 02:44 PM   #150
Guest040616
Account Disabled

13 reviews written by JLIdiot were reviews found in the either the Dallas Asian Spa (AMP) Reviews/Discussions Forum or Dallas Strip Club Review/Discussion Forum.

All 7 reviews written by DSKIdiot were found in the (yep, you guessed it) the Dallas Asian Spa (AMP) Reviews/Discussions Forum or Dallas Strip Club Review/Discussion Forum.

Many of the DSKIdiot Spa reviews were at the same spa JLIdiot wrote reviews after visiting.

Hmmmm, is that another coincidence or does it deserve another check?

CHECK!

That's already 9 CHECKS thus far and the days barely half over.

Are we having "coincidental" fun yet?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women