Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60595
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48544
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42145
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #16
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

It goes both ways. To some "big boned momma" means unhealthy and overweight. Too many hide behind descriptive terms to shift the focus from their true selves, e.g. healthy meat, muscular, athletic, curvy, amazon, large, small, giant, BBW, spinner, etc.

Just call it like it is.
Pflugerbill is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #17
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Perhaps if that were the case.

However, Just because one uses descriptive terms to describe themselves. Doesn't necessarily indicate they're hiding anything.
There's many women who are proud of their bodies (no matter how they describe it) and not afraid to show it off.
I being one of them. I'm a tall big boned amazon woman. (big boned momma and damn proud of it!) No jiggly fat on me! All healthy curves.
And I have zero qualms describing myself in said fashion.

But I do see your pov and can see how some might view it as negative.

Back to the skinny girls and the POV on *spinners*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pflugerbill View Post
It goes both ways. To some "big boned momma" means unhealthy and overweight. Too many hide behind descriptive terms to shift the focus from their true selves, e.g. healthy meat, muscular, athletic, curvy, amazon, large, small, giant, BBW, spinner, etc.

Just call it like it is.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #18
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, Wickedmilf, "Perhaps if that were the case" are your words.

So then, how can you not understand that saying spinners = skinny = less healthy or underweight? when in reality, meeting your ideal weight indicates you are healthy. if that makes one a "spinner" so be it.

Curvy is great, amazon is fine, etc. There are many body types, and sure as hell are more than one sexy body type. Variety IS the spice of life.

I am with Alisha on this one. I was 88# when I graduated HS.

You simply don't know what you are talking about this time.

Since you aren't a spinner, why post on the topic?
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #19
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Spinners to me are gals or guys (yes guys) who are TOO thin with no healthy meat on their bones. (MPO)

What a load of crap from a woman known to have "too much healthy meat on her bones"....

There's some guys who like skinny gals so they can spin them around while on top of the *pole* and *spinners* are (at most times not all) seen by men of a much larger body stature; as spinners are thin and allow said overly large man the leeway to be able to enjoy *some* means of pleasure.

Wench you are far too full of yourself... But... It's good to see the you we love to hate back in form vomiting crap on the board..... I truly mean that... It's been boring with a good villainous to play with!.

Some "leeway" of pleasure?.... darling I've had a thing for spinners since I was in highschool.... it's just personal preference and has never had anything to do with my size which has varied drastically over the years..... although my tastes never have..........

Do I prefer Spinners? ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY when it comes to looking for a fun ride.....

HOWEVER.... My favorite lady is by no means a spinner....... and we have NO problems with my size or hers getting in the way... She probably IS the way you TRY to describe yourself......
Which isn't close to what others have to say about you....

Wherein a woman with healthy meat on her bones, would not bode well with him (in his minds eye). There'd be too much cushion between them.

Your so full of it......

I'm a big boned momma with just the right amount of healthy meat on my bones and plenty of solid muscles. I'd be afraid I'd break a spinner. Give me a man or woman with healthy meat on their bones and I'm in heaven!!

Good Luck with getting either..... Now it's not just the men your gonna talk down to your going to slam the most popular segment of the Provider Community?

Oh Boy..... Fun Times are coming!

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #20
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Not wk'ing, just addressing Wicked Milf's comments = Knowing Alisha and Crystal Kitty I have to say they are both very well proportioned and very healthy looking - and both are what I would categorize as "spinners"
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #21
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post
You simply don't know what you are talking about this time.
This time?

You obviously don't read much of the crap that comes out of her....

If she is nothing else... She is predictable.....

Quote:
Since you aren't a spinner, why post on the topic?
Business sucks... times are slow... She wants to get noticed...... Pretty much the reason she posts other times as well...... It's never to contribute a positive thought
Old 01-11-2011, 07:01 PM   #22
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyloveratx View Post
Not wk'ing, just addressing Wicked Milf's comments = Knowing Alisha and Crystal Kitty I have to say they are both very well proportioned and very healthy looking - and both are what I would categorize as "spinners"
And heaven forbid i would ever WK but knowing Wicked Milf..... I would have to agree.....

Alisha and Crystal Kitty are both very well proportioned and very healthy looking - and both are what I would categorize as "spinners"

Old 01-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #23
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I see your point, doll. I didn't mean to offend you.
The spinners in which I consider unhealthy (weight wise) are the ones that you can see the ribs etc sticking out. That to me is unhealthy.
But I'm not saying they're not beautiful. As every woman is beautiful in her own way. Thin/curvy or BBW.

Quote:
Yes, Wickedmilf, "Perhaps if that were the case" are your words.

So then, how can you not understand that saying spinners = skinny = less healthy or underweight? when in reality, meeting your ideal weight indicates you are healthy. if that makes one a "spinner" so be it.

Curvy is great, amazon is fine, etc. There are many body types, and sure as hell are more than one sexy body type. Variety IS the spice of life.

Whispers,

Cease from calling me a wench or any other names. I won't tolerate it from you. I don't care who you think you are or how much clout you think you carry around here. You address me respectfully or not at all. Your name calling and disrespect is unwarranted.

You can agree to disagree with my opinions on a topic. But don't ever insult me again.

And stop making claims that you know me. You've never in a day ever met me. Nor ever conversed with me. Not ever! You make these same BS claims time and again. I want to see your damn review of our BCD time together. Because I'm tired of your name calling and your false accusations you put forth that you know wicked milf. NO YOU DON'T!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
This time?

You obviously don't read much of the crap that comes out of her....

If she is nothing else... She is predictable...

Business sucks... times are slow... She wants to get noticed...... Pretty much the reason she posts other times as well...... It's never to contribute a positive thought
Really?
So your opinions are more prudent than others. Yours are not crap but mine are?

And you know for a fact that I only post to get noticed & business is slow? Really? You couldn't be more wrong.
So your the godfather of knowledge around here? the know it all behind why folks posts? And you call the shots as to who's opinions are prudent and who's are crap?

And here I thought YOU were the one who posted to be noticed. I mean given ALL the threads you start to let everyone know how lonely you are.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:27 PM   #24
Whispers

Quote:
Whispers,

Cease from calling me a wench or any other names. I won't tolerate it from you.

You haven't been tolerating much from me darling...... then again... other than saying you "haven't been tolerating it from me" thats about all it is

I don't care who you think you are or how much clout you think you carry around here. You address me respectfully or not at all. Your name calling and disrespect is unwarranted.

Honey.....
Darling........
Dear................

I address you ALWAYS with the respect your posts warrant!..... ALWAYS!

You can agree to disagree with my opinions on a topic. But don't ever insult me again.

or What? Come on Milfy.... Tell me what your gonna do!.... You got more pull around here than I do... Everyone knows one of our Mods has a thing for you..... yeah... We know you have Sixxbach wrapped around your finger... Don't think that stuff doesn't get around darling...... We hear things like that......

And stop making claims that you know me. You've never in a day ever met me.

Not as Wicked Milf... We met under one of your prior aliases before one of the "recreations".... So technically... Your right...... But that doesn't mean I didn't meet "YOU".....

Nor ever conversed with me. Not ever!

Never say never darling..... I even remember the outfit you were wearing when I asked one of our mutual friends "Who's that tired old wench at the bar?"

You make these same BS claims time and again. I want to see your damn review of our BCD time together.

Really? I said I've met you honey... I've NEVER CLAIMED TO BEEN BCD WITH YOU! So Please.... I have a reputation to maintain as well and the thought of me seeing you would do tremendous damage to the me I like to be! So no more asking me to write reviews of you! THAT was totally uncalled for!

Because I'm tired of your name calling and your false accusations you put forth that you know wicked milf. NO YOU DON'T!
Honey.......

Darling..........

Dear................

I really think you forgot to finish all your breakfast this morning.

Old 01-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #25
Whispers

Quote:
So your opinions are more prudent than others. Yours are not crap but mine are?

uhh... Yeah.... Glad we are finally agreeing.....

And you know for a fact that I only post to get noticed & business is slow?

uhhh..... yeah.....

Really? You couldn't be more wrong.

Yo Mamma! errr..... sorry... for the sake of accuract..... Yo GrandMamma!

So your the godfather of knowledge around here?

Now that one I really like..... "Godfather of Knowledge".... wow.... I'm gonna use that!

the know it all behind why folks posts?

And you call the shots as to who's opinions are prudent and who's are crap?

It's My World! Welcome to It!

And here I thought YOU were the one who posted to be noticed. I mean given ALL the threads you start to let everyone know how lonely you are.
yup... You got it......

Ok guys..... Pay Up... It only took me 4 posts to rile her up!
Old 01-11-2011, 07:43 PM   #26
Whispers

Now all this thread needs is Nuglet to defend Milf and cast doubt on the benefits of Spinners....

Spinners.....

Oh

yeah... We are supposed to be talking about Spinners.......

I'm actually searching for a spinner with greek on the menu......
Old 01-11-2011, 07:49 PM   #27
FSCOB
Account Disabled

User ID: 30857
Encounters: 8

As with all works of art, I believe the true definition of a spinner is in the eye of the beholder.
FSCOB is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:48 AM   #28
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60
Default Take a deep breath and

guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:43 AM   #29
Centexlicker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisha1972 View Post
You know, I actually take offense to this statement.

We've never met. You've never seen me. Yet, you claim someone my size (5' 93lbs) is "unhealthy".

Some of us are just blessed to be small/petite. It's not by choice, nor is it unhealthy. It's just genetics.

When I graduated high school, I was 85lbs. Had my first child, and went back to 85lbs. Had my 2nd son, and managed to keep 5lbs from him. The few extra is from my exercise regimen. Muscle weighs more than fat.

Never, have I been labeled unhealthy. Not by any doctor. Ever. And trust me, someone with heart problems is monitored for that kind of thing.

Sorry folks... Just felt the need to state facts. Being petite is a far cry from being unhealthy.

Alisha ...xoxo

I agree with you Alisha. I can also say from personal experience that she is very healthy and the perfect weight for her body. She is definitely a HOT yummy spinner!
Centexlicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:44 AM   #30
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

MAN OH MAN, I DID NOT MEAN TO START A FIGHT Look, some guys like really thin women, some guys like very large BBWs. And most like somewhere above "rt" or below "vl". I tend to like more slender women, but doesn't keep me from exploring the boundaries. I actually consider myself a "connaisseur of the of the female body".
austin_voy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women