Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60817
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48630
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42502
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2010, 09:00 AM   #16
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

It can be done but it does take two very special people. Jealousy is not an attractive trait to me. But I realize that not everyone is capable of dealing with this type of "career choice"

It's like swinging to me. I have been an active swinger for quite sometime and jealousy is no longer an issue for me. My personal opinion is that human beings weren't not meant to be monogomous creatures. We are animals and like the majority of animals in this world.. there are multiple partners.

But the girls that want to have an SO in this world must realize this is a two way street. You can't expect to do this type of "work" and your SO to have to remain monogomous to you.

I think that honesty is the biggest key to making this work. If you aren't honest about it and it is found out then the trust factor is gone. Be honest, let him decide if he can deal with it. And if he does agree, offer him a compromise. Set up a date for him with other providers every so often. It will even the playing field and make it all fair. But just like in swinging if both partners aren't willing then it will not work.
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:03 AM   #17
Whitedog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If he's not OK with it now, he probably won't ever be. You were on my to do list, and maybe you'll be back when he's history. I'm alfully slow about getting to all of the fine young ladies I want to see anyway.
Whitedog is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #18
TxTraveller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

wow... now, that's a shame!
TxTraveller is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:12 AM   #19
BritishBabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13438
My ECCIE Reviews

Cover your arse.....I guess not well enough in this case. I've been there done that...Seen it all. I am going to say good luck...but it probably won't be with him. Cheers! Phoebe x
BritishBabe is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:43 PM   #20
1trvlman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

That is a shame. I hope you are able to find a way to live both lifes. You are on my to do list also. Sorry I have so little time to play. I wish you the best and will hold our hope that you will find a way to have what you want.
1trvlman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women