Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60443
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36160
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #31
Lauren Lane
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26
My ECCIE Reviews

For the LOVE of Gawd, if your pubes are longer than your weiner then get out the scissors or clippers please. Just a trim is fine. And I have seen this on all sizes of men. I understand the hair is kinky so you may not realize, but pull one straight and check it out. Sometimes that little sneeze is one of your pubes tickling up my nose.

I have been known to ask "Dayum, what razor/cream are you using bc that is SMOOOOOTH"
Lauren Lane is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:30 PM   #32
Lauren Lane
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitboy View Post
Shaving the balls is a real tassk as they are round and big. Nair is out of the question, so outside of my clipper, I can only take them down so far. Any suggestions?

Hike one leg up on the shower wall like we do? Just be very careful there is no conditioner spilled on the floor of the tub. No Bueno
Lauren Lane is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:20 PM   #33
DukeCooper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

They can get longer than your dick? News to me!

Anyone up for growing out some microbraids?
DukeCooper is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:01 AM   #34
Hayden Hightower
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 442
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke View Post
I fucking shave everything off

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!! I'm a huge germaphobe, so all of it gone is my preference....If there's a small, well trimmed patch, that's ok, but if you have an afro down there, don't expect me to be enthusiastic about playing 'find the penis' in your pube forest. Pubic hair smells, no matter how clean you are, it's unsanitary, and the thought of random hairs getting caught in my mouth makes me dry heave. Plus, a lone tree looks bigger in a desert than one in a forest.......
Hayden Hightower is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:02 AM   #35
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Lmao Hayden, everyone should manscape, totally!
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:32 PM   #36
Guest032213
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I LIKE IT TRIMMED! SHAVED IS NICE!
Guest032213 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:08 PM   #37
Surge
Surge

Encounters: 103
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
I wondered when the script would be flipped on the "Bring Back Hairy Snatch" threads. I'm sure there are some ladies (somewhere) that are into Wookie-like tool kits, but every woman I've ever had the pubic hair discussion with advised they disliked pubes and were thankful for me keeping Big Jim and the Twins smooth and clean. I'm convinced my overall action is enhanced by attention to grooming. It's amazing what a girl will do with her tongue when she's not concerned with the possibility of having to later cough up a hairball or pluck short and curlies out from between her choppers.
++++1

Cant really ad to much to this SANDMAN...i know we have had this discussion in the past and the pros way-way out gain the cons in this case.

For the record...i just found it easier to shave it completely off and just to maintain it on a daily basis. My SO likes it so i don't have to have an excuse as to my man-scaping...
Surge is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:30 PM   #38
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I too like to keep the boys shaved and I trim the pubes real close, shaved all once and it was kinda funny feelin so I just trim now. I would get embarassed when she would have to back off and do a Bill the Cat imitation. Being a little chubby it does make Junior seem "taller" and slick balls are a turn on for me (my own that is), the lickin is so much betta and the ladies are much more prone to stay on task. If they go to all teh trouble to get that kitty slick for me it is the least I can do for them.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #39
KitchenAid
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I shave the shaft and the boys! Hairless and smooth. I even make sure there is a good razors width around them on my inner thighs. Above them is also smooth except for a neatly trimmed "landing strip" of my own. I've recieved several compiments because of it. I've done it for over 15 years. First of all IMHO it's just good hygine. Second, it's a nice clean presentation to any potential partner.

Again, just my opinion..........and my manscaping.
KitchenAid is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:15 AM   #40
thetraveler77
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedingMore View Post
I thought there are a few providers that will do this as a service?

I trim, but I'm too chickenshit to bring a razor to boys. Clippers with a guard, no problem, it's way to fucking scary without. Kudos that can shave the boys on their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitboy View Post
Shaving the balls is a real tassk as they are round and big. Nair is out of the question, so outside of my clipper, I can only take them down so far. Any suggestions?
I at least shave the giggle berries and around the light pole. As for the headges, I either mow them high and tight or burn them down to the dirt...

My tool of trade, Shick Intuition Plus! Any women's razors work great but this one is surrounded by hydrating soap that also acts as a buffer to prevent anyunwanted nicks as that ain't nothing but bad news down there! I have had nothing but compliments on my "smooth sensation" so I keep on keeping on... But then again, I am lacking in MOST body hair so it works for me. Not sure how it would work for other guys that are more hairy all around. And I am not going to ask to see!
thetraveler77 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:16 AM   #41
funtx750
Valued Poster

I always shave and I have never had anyone complain, most of the women get really turned on by this. Plus it makes me look bigger. LOL
funtx750 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:49 AM   #42
Guest100610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1680
My ECCIE Reviews

If you enjoy ball play I would suggest shaving them. I don't want to put furry ones in my mouth. ( YIKES ) but I do love nice manscaping. It doesn't have to be bare for me to be happy. Just keep it pretty and maintaned. I get mine waxed to make sure its as pretty,perfect and as soft as it can be! I would hope the gentleman would take pride of his johnson as well.
Guest100610-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #43
GingerB
Account Disabled

User ID: 29594
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry guys...I know it's a pain in the ass....but PLEASE shave!
Doesn't necessarily have to be bald....but at least the beans and the base of frank!
My issue is.....loose hairs find there way into the mouth....which when you deep throat (uh hem....yes that's me)...find their way into the throat.
Ever try to hark up a pubic hair? Not a pretty sight.
Second thing is.....I get lip burn every time I hit the bottom of frank with my mouth! It's like rubbing sand paper over my lips!
Now....I'm not saying I DON'T give BJ's to furry guys....and I do it quite often. I hide the fact that I will be rubbing vaseline all over my lips and making that harking noise in the bathroom as soon as my client leaves.
Hugs to all!
GingerB
GingerB is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #44
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Was with a lady today that complimented me on the bald boys, she said " shaved balls just holler Lick ME, Lick ME!" Gonna keep on groomin.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:10 PM   #45
grumpy
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Lane View Post
For the LOVE of Gawd, if your pubes are longer than your weiner then get out the scissors or clippers please.
Damn, the 5 o'clock shadow is going to be longer than the johnson....
grumpy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women