Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-14-2010, 12:35 AM   #1
GrandPoobah
Gaining Momentum

Default Should I be worried?

I had an appointment with a provider tonight. The appointment started off okay. We kissed for about 20 minutes. While kissing for so long we both got really worked up. She spread her legs while we were kissing and I stuck little johnny in uncovered. It all happened in the heat of the moment. I'd never let this sort of thing happen otherwise. I have a problem with delayed ejaculation. So I didn't cum inside her. We were both nervous afterwards. What are my chances she could be pregnant? I'm already paying child support on three kids. What are my chances she will have an abortion?
Old 09-14-2010, 12:39 AM   #2
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

what's up with you and why you are posting this? Do I need to handle this for you?
Old 09-14-2010, 12:47 AM   #3
Combustion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Yes you should be worried, end it all over this... its the end of the world
Old 09-14-2010, 01:29 AM   #4
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandPoobah View Post
I had an appointment with a provider tonight. The appointment started off okay. We kissed for about 20 minutes. While kissing for so long we both got really worked up. She spread her legs while we were kissing and I stuck little johnny in uncovered. It all happened in the heat of the moment. I'd never let this sort of thing happen otherwise. I have a problem with delayed ejaculation. So I didn't cum inside her. We were both nervous afterwards. What are my chances she could be pregnant? I'm already paying child support on three kids. What are my chances she will have an abortion?
Since you two kissed for such a long time along with the fact that you've already got 3 children, the chances of her being impregnated at this very moment are about 96.75634%

The chances that she'll have an abortion are currently steady at 2%.

Basically what this boils down to is this: You went BB and now she's pregnant. You are the father of this child and hopefully you'll do the right thing and support it financially and emotionally by being an integral part of this child's life. You will also have to explain to your existing children that they've got a little brother or a sister on the way...oh yeah, and if you're married, you're probably going to have to tell your wife about this too.

Oh yeah, you'll probably want to go and get tested for STDs too. Geez. How did that one almost slip by us?

Go ahead and start getting insurance quotes and talk to an attorney so that you can get the legalities all ironed out now that you've got a little extra free-time on your hands because after your child is born, not only are you going to have to get a second job to support it, you're probably going to have to babysit it while the child's mother gets back to providing again...at least for a couple of weeks, I'm guessing

Anyway, congratulations of being a father again. We're all expecting cigars.

Just an fyi, there are these things called con~tra~cep~tives and they work surprisingly well when used as directed...or when used at all, in helping to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Check into them. They're bad ass.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:42 AM   #5
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

:completely off topic:
sfk...lol your avatar is hilarlious!
makes me gigge everytime i see it
Old 09-14-2010, 03:39 AM   #6
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandPoobah View Post
I think you should find some quick way to end it all. Maybe a shotgun blast through the head, a fist full of advil, laying across a railroad track, razor to the wrist.

Troll.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:33 AM   #7
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

my two cents is this:
If you did not cum inside her, then that greatly lowers the chances of being pregnant, however, it does not rule it out.

What would have been ideal in this would be for her to douche right after. Worst case would have been the morning after pill which if she did not think about or was taking some form of BC, she could get some tarnish on her rep.

We all should be using Condoms, but having a backup plan is good too
Old 09-14-2010, 06:44 AM   #8
Guest121310
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

SKF...you're the wind beneath my wings...
Old 09-14-2010, 07:02 AM   #9
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Might I suggest duct tape? For when your wienie rots off. Pregnancy is probably the least of your worries at this point in the game. However................if the child turns out to be anything like his daddy he'll need to be sized for his helmet...........What you really need is a NEW hobby. You know, something to keep ya busy so you don't have all this time to sit around and think up stupid bs......................

Here's yer sign...............
Old 09-14-2010, 07:07 AM   #10
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Spend all, and I mean "ALL", of your assets and shoot yourself in the head with a .45.
You are SO screwed.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #11
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I have a few thousand .45ACP rounds if you need one.
No you can't borrow my pistol.

Onehitta, "sized for his helmet" TFF!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:03 AM   #12
lizardking
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
:completely off topic:
sfk...lol your avatar is hilarlious!
makes me gigge everytime i see it
That avatar is hilarious. It reminds me that the "Shake Weight" is bullshit. If THAT was actually a legitimate exercise, I'd be fucking Hell Boy!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:03 AM   #13
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

You guys/gals should look at some of this er ah okay i'll be nice OPs post before you ever take him/her seriously.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:07 AM   #14
Dad
Valued Poster

Default Yes, you should be worried.

I see "banned" in your near future!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:08 AM   #15
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
I'd be fucking Hell Boy!