Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-03-2010, 06:11 PM   #16
zen
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Why does she have to respond to you, are you special. Why does she have to defend herself to you or anyone else on this or any board. If you dont want to see her then dont, but she nor anyone else needs to provide you answers just because you demand them. I do have a muscle and its in your mouth. By the way how is answering your retarded post a computer muscle man, is that the best you can do, expand the vocabulary beyond hooked on phonics.

If you are Gay why are you on this forum? Perhaps a more rainbow style forum is more to your liking and you wont have so much hatred? If by expand my vocabulary you mean i need to learn the "lingo" of your brethren of peter puffers and butt pirates im afraid i simply choose to leave that language of love all to you. If you are going to attack someone for an open and obviously viable question for this board, then perhaps you may want to bulk up a bit and by that i do not mean find a thicker male organ to play.

SHE doesn't have to respond to me should she wish not to, why is it YOU feel you need to respond to me when i did not ask you, nor do I or anyone care about a member with 1000 posts and 0 reviews,stick to window shopping with the food stamps junior, as i can only assume this is how you try and show your "friends" you aren't treally gay.

Let it be known.. Dirty Dog does not give BJ's, however he is not afraid to hold one in his mouth until the swelling goes down!

There see, im helping you remain in the closet. You are most welcome.

I do think we should stop doing this in her thread tho, If you want to keep insulting, feel free too pm me.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #17
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"nor do I or anyone care about a member with 1000 posts and 0 reviews,"

Yeah they would rather listen to someone with 54 posts and 0 reviews. LOL Dude you crack me up. You would rather fight with me than simply admit you were a dick and let it go.

"If you are going to attack someone for an open and obviously viable question for this board, then perhaps you may want to bulk up a bit and by that i do not mean find a thicker male organ to play."

Well to begin, my first resonse to you was in no way attacking, you started this fun and games with your response begining with white knight, so at least no the fact so you will fully understand why you get what you get. Anytime you would like to play my address is 12121 Blue ridge Suite u Grandview missouri. So if your want to take to fighting you know the address. I responded because you directed comments towards me. So you have the address either show up or shut up.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #18
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Um, not wanting to interrupt this ongoing lovefest, but I'd like to add my support to the notion that any statement that any woman "deserves to be raped" should be grounds for castration sans anaesthetic using a set of dull, rusty mule clippers. I think I may have a pair in my shed if anyone can find the sucker...
Old 08-03-2010, 10:05 PM   #19
zen
Valued Poster

Check Into Cash is located at 12121 Blue Ridge Ste Q Grandview, MO

If you are going to try and call someone out, at least do some checking on the addy you are going to give. So you live in a stripmall? well if i ever want to get a bj and cash my check, i will know right where to go,lmao.
This is the INTERNET it's amazing what can be found on it. Does your mommy know you are on the puter after bedtime?

seriously this getting stupid now, keep it on track.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #20
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen View Post
Check Into Cash is located at 12121 Blue Ridge Ste Q Grandview, MO

If you are going to try and call someone out, at least do some checking on the addy you are going to give. So you live in a stripmall? well if i ever want to get a bj and cash my check, i will know right where to go,lmao.
This is the INTERNET it's amazing what can be found on it. Does your mommy know you are on the puter after bedtime?

seriously this getting stupid now, keep it on track.
"This is the INTERNET it's amazing what can be found on it. Does your mommy know you are on the puter after bedtime?"

Maybe you need to learn how to use it, and your mommy just told me to tell you to go to sleep so I can work her ass one more time. You dumb ass, its a shopping center, THERE ARE A LOT OF BUSINESSES THERE thats why you got a suite number. Stupid fuck. Why would I give you my home address, i gave you my business address and your more than welcome to come on by. I mean how stupid can one person be, really and then your so stupid you actually think you got over. So let me know what your going to do Suzy.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #21
zen
Valued Poster

sooo you are offering me a bj in a shopping center? whats your rate and is it a cbj?
Old 08-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #22
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
sooo you are offering me a bj in a shopping center? whats your rate and is it a cbj?
Dude you so jr high school. Do you really think that shit bothers me I mean seriously man your so lame. Bottom line is your bullshit's been called out, the sad thing about this is, not only do you have to pay for pussy your willing to pay for a blow job from a dude, seriouly thats hard up in anyones book, damn sucks to be you. Like I said Suzy if you want to "kick my ass" you know where to find it, until then shut up.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:11 PM   #23
zen
Valued Poster

well it seems you have brought up penis and ass way more than me here so perhaps you should read frued? I think he has many answers for you. As for calling me out, that would involve me flying 1500 miles just to beat you at the shopping mall you work in, not exactly inviting me to take on Mike Tyson are ya bagboy? Besides that would mean that I not only pay for pussy, and to have you give me your infamous rake-n-take bj, but i would be paying to beat your ass as well, the economics simply do not seem very inticing.
Now you are welcome to spend your own money to offer me the bj and take an ass whoopin, so let me give you the address to your dreamcicle of manhood.. thats 1600 Pennsylvainia ave. Washington DC come get ya some love! Don't bother to ring the bell.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:13 PM   #24
Danny117
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I could give my opinion but know one would care....
Old 08-03-2010, 11:20 PM   #25
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
well it seems you have brought up penis and ass way more than me here so perhaps you should read frued? I think he has many answers for you.
You do know most of Freud's work has been discredited, right?
Old 08-03-2010, 11:27 PM   #26
Danny117
Account Disabled

Kaboom you're talking Freud...its sex, drama, and money...thats all..God forbid anyone READ into anything that is said on this fucking website....its Just a website....
Old 08-03-2010, 11:34 PM   #27
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Hey he brought up Freud first. And why can't I talk about Freud? You're always talking about......something.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:39 PM   #28
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Gentlemen,

Please don't feed the trolls or they'll never return to New Orleans.

Thank you!
Old 08-03-2010, 11:46 PM   #29
Danny117
Account Disabled

Kaboom talk about whatever you want....I just think we should talk about me.....just kidding.....I blocked out most of Freuds bullshit....dopillary responses to external stimuli and serotonin re-uptake is what it boils down to....the potentiation or metabolism of dopamine and serotonin in the brain affects mood and impulse control...ofcourse its different for men than women...I don't have to push a baby out nor do have anything that would facilitate any estrogen fed problems...women are stronger emotionally and are more intelligent henceforth much scarier than men if you piss them off...where was I ...oh yeah freud...whatever...eves

BiggestBest we must feed the trolls...who wouldn't wanna return to New Orleans
Old 08-04-2010, 04:09 AM   #30
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Easy there White Knight , nobody was attacking her, simply asking why she wouldn't advertise and seek clients in a less scrutinised manner instead of a website dedicated mainly to the gfe provider? Of course i know why i was only curious if she would actually say it, but it seems you have done it for her... the answer.. "because she can"

If she is going to do it anyway , she might as well get used to the reaction of the texter and not bother to waste bandwidth on each and every time someone tells her off.
For your information, Uninformed One,
A. I don't 'advertise' on this site...I'm not allowed to...because I'm not a provider.
B. I joined this site because there were men discussing the service I offer...
C. That 'text'...which actually was an email...came from Craigslist...where I 'advertise' in the therapeutic section...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women