Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41676
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-10-2010, 01:19 AM   #1
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default I appreciate the support ladies and gentlemen

There has been a lot of talk from people like Catnipper and Longermonger, trash talk. Let me just say they didn't get any part of my ass. Their whiffle balls lack the power to do any damage. I appreciate the suppport from some of you and liberal or conservative you understand how to discuss. I have always enjoyed discussing religion with muslims, jews, and atheists. I like to talk race relations with black, hispanic, and asian people. I talk politics with self professed communists. As long as someone (pay attention) is smart enough not to take it personally, and honest not to try to put words in your mouth or twist your words then everything is good.

Since this is turning into a pissing contest; I do go to KU and I went to Park. I also went to the University of North Florida, Three Rivers in CT or Mohegan as it was known then. I have also attended Maple Woods, Longview, Penn Valley, and the Business and Technology Center.

I joined the Navy when I was 17 years old and I got a 99 on my ASVAB before I joined and a perfect score after I got to boot camp. I attended an advanced technical school (have to leave something to the imagination) in Orlando, FL.

I have taken classes in business, electrical technology, history, math, and political science. I have thought about taking some law classes for the fun of it. In two semesters I will achieve a milestone and then I will start on a new goal. If you're still interested I have in excess of 220 credit hours (do the math).

I could go into detail and swing it around for everyone to ooohhhh over but my words can stand on their own. I toyed with liberalism when I was 13 but I figured out the fatal flaws before I was 14. I read Atlas Shrugged for fun when I was in junior high.

I liked the little fencing thing. I fenced when I was younger. Epee and foil.

Now maybe we can talk about the topics and not engage in unwarranted, cowardly, and self-demeaning personal attacks.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:28 AM   #2
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

dude just get you dick sucked & forget what anybody says this site is just for fun I don't like some things you say but it makes me think about the things I do so fuck em keep saying & doing what you type
Old 06-10-2010, 06:50 AM   #3
1963Cobra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Question in my mind is how many who read this and comment know who John Galt really is ? Not the guy behind the avatar but the Name John Galt and who created him?
Old 06-10-2010, 07:43 AM   #4
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

For those that don't know where the name comes from, here ya go...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Galt
Old 06-10-2010, 09:32 AM   #5
jeyhawq88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I read and respect what you write, but i may not agree with you 100% of the time. However, as only Cheaper can put it, this is about fun and discussion so keep it up and don't let anyone get you down. I, for one, appreciate your posts and they often make me think about my positions i.e. doggie or lazy doggie.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Golly JG, you sure is smart. That is one outstanding rezoomay. As for myself, I opted to leave school in the 2th grade because my parents convinced me that I didn't need no fancy book learning. I am proud to say that I returned 42 years later to continue my edgumacation and I am currently in the 4th grade (only took me 6 years). I rock the dodgeball courts by the way. My parents would roll over in their graves if they knew I went back to school. They never thought that the high fa-looting world of lerning would lead anywhere. Boy was they wrong. I am currently employed at the largest Fortune 500 company. Ok, I'll clarify. I am a part-time cashier at Walmart (I work one four hour shift a week). If my parents only knew I worked with numbers maybe they would realized that school is good. With the grace of God, I should be able to retire, get Social Security, and graduate the 8th grade in the same year.

I guess my question to you JG is why you feel the need to give everyone your resume? Do you think this makes you intellectually superior to everyone else here because you have over 220 college credit hours? It would come across as bragging to me if I didn't realize that you could almost have a couple of doctorates by now with the number of hours you have taken. Honestly, if you were there to just truly learn, you would take the courses as audit courses and not for credit. But alas, you wouldn't be able to add this to your resume if you did not and somehow feel superior to those on a hobby website. Congratulations JG. Hopefully you didn't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back while writing your post.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:20 AM   #7
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Papa if you look you will find that Catnip questioned his education and how he was obtaining it in a previous post I believe the oil spill thread.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:34 AM   #8
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Papa if you look you will find that Catnip questioned his education and how he was obtaining it in a previous post I believe the oil spill thread.
What Cat posted was because of a post of JG asking if LM would call him doctor in a couple of years. Another example of patting oneself on the back and making sure everyone knew of his academic status.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #9
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys bicker like bitches.
No offense intended
It's actually slightly amusing.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:03 PM   #10
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Seems like every thread turns into a dick measuring contest between all of these guys. Finally here's an honest thread about it. Now, if the others will post their backgrounds here, we can have a real competition.

The good news is that, if there are any other narcissistic (dick measuring) comments in other threads, we can direct them here immediately. That way we can pile all the BS in one place instead of stinking up the whole Sandbox and/or board. Wouldn't that be nice?

The highly respected (if less-educated) Cheaper has once again summarized the situation perfectly. There is nothing that a good BBBJ won't fix. Dude, I am always impressed by your grasp of the core issue.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 PM   #11
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Just which guys are you referring to BB.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:12 PM   #12
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBest View Post
Seems like every thread turns into a dick measuring contest between all of these guys. Finally here's an honest thread about it. Now, if the others will post their backgrounds here, we can have a real competition.

The good news is that, if there are any other narcissistic (dick measuring) comments in other threads, we can direct them here immediately. That way we can pile all the BS in one place instead of stinking up the whole Sandbox and/or board. Wouldn't that be nice?

The highly respected (if less-educated) Cheaper has once again summarized the situation perfectly. There is nothing that a good BBBJ won't fix. Dude, I am always impressed by your grasp of the core issue.
I have a bigger dick than all of them, anyway...and it vibrates!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 01:26 PM   #13
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Just which guys are you referring to BB.
Anyone who wants to be in a pissing and/or dick-measuring contest can enter here. You can encourage others to join, but the contest is self-nominating.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:31 PM   #14
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

BB,

Take a piece of advice, take a break from this thread while you're some what ahead.

If this is going to turn in a "who has the bigger dick contest" can I be the judge?
Old 06-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #15
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

It's good to see you back and feeling better, Elena.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women