Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2012, 06:10 PM   #91
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

Actually do your math Homer. I've been here 1.5 years. Said lady not even remotely close to a year so how could she be one of the first ladies that I've seen? You sent me a list of 7 ladies. I defended 1. You admitted that you weren't sure if she met Marco but that was your reason for putting her on the list. Then you simply said that she had done doubles. You even said that you would see this lady AGAIN. So were you yanking my dick then? Or are you doing that now? Why be so two faced? And it's the ladies that we're not supposed to trust?
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:29 PM   #92
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
Actually do your math Homer. I've been here 1.5 years. Said lady not even remotely close to a year so how could she be one of the first ladies that I've seen? You sent me a list of 7 ladies. I defended 1. You admitted that you weren't sure if she met Marco but that was your reason for putting her on the list. Then you simply said that she had done doubles. You even said that you would see this lady AGAIN. So were you yanking my dick then? Or are you doing that now? Why be so two faced? And it's the ladies that we're not supposed to trust?
Nope I wasn't yanking you, I would probably see her again (and she's not the one I was gonna pm you about- your not ready for that yet). I'm not as all hyped up about her as some of you were but I thought she was fun and I think she is attractive. I don't generally repeat unless it was absolutely amazing like my times with Layla ( or a SB I see, not a provider). I would see her single not with one of her doubles partners but single yes no worries. Her only association was the girls she does doubles with, nothing more. I didn't even send her out on my lists I don't believe when guys and gals pm'd. You asked me a question based on a post which is why I even mentioned her to you. Why wouldn't you trust the ladies??? There are some I trust and enjoy their company I just don't slurp their kool-aid and believe everything they tell me as 100% fact, but I feel that way about most, I'm just not as trusting as you I guess. Like that other dude, I can't remember his name but if you go a few posts up you'll see it (starts with a C) I'm done with the back and forth with you as well. I don't care what you think about what I do and I sure don't care what you do or who you see. Like I mentioned before I'm sure Marco had many satisfied clients who never ever had an issue. I personally have seen a few Marco girls and never, ever have had an issue. I didn't even know they were Marco girls at the time. There is at least one girl on the list I still would like to see but I probably won't at this point. There are some that I am friendly with at socials and who pm me once in a while or flirt in a thread with me. You find one thing in each post and go after that skipping most of the items in the post. I feel like I'm Staff Edit...Forbidden Topic...Spacemtn I really do.

Have fun but just like that other dude, Thanks for all the publicity for my list ( you think you are making points but what you all are really doing is bringing attention to the one thing you seem to not like which in turn keeps my pm box buzzing and is sparking interest in the group and the list)

but it is also taking up my time that I should be spending with Staff Edit...Forbidden Topic...Spacemtn, not a guy who argues like one.

Peace

for all you that are interested here is the link

http://groups.yahoo.com/adultconf?de...eofthisshit%2F

And for all of those who have pm'd with interest and support, I'm done. I'm sitting here in a thread getting beat on by 3 ass hats and I can't get one chime in from all of you. Not even a I'd be interested in seeing it. So this tells me maybe I am wasting my time trying to put together a NCNS-BAD TCB-MARCO list that no one is really interested in.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:41 PM   #93
cyrick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
Dude, this is my last post to you, in the over all scope here, your approval, your belief is irrelevant. You have your opinion and we have ours. I'm not sure what conversation you are referring to but it doesn't matter. The yahoo group is up, the ncns list is up and growing. The Marco list will be up when and if I get it up. Where, how and when I do it is up to me and a couple of guys who want to wk certain chicks ( not saying you because I don't know your real motivation yet, or care what it is) or tell me how to do it aren't going to change that. Have your opinion of me and anyone else but you speak for you and a couple other guys maybe, not eccie and the guys I'm trying to help. The overwhelming for the group and list says enough about the many who want and are happy for the info.
It's funny you bring up motivation. What's yours? You seem like you are after someone for some reason, and I don't think it is Marco. My motivation is simple. Fair and honest information. By hiding your sources (or lack thereof), you nullify any value this information might have. You then clutter it up with "maybe this, don't know about this, etc..."

You sure do say "we" a lot for someone who appears to be speaking alone. I don't see anyone on this topic agreeing with you.

I don't really care if YOU approve of what I say or not. I am not posting for you. I am shining the light on what you are doing and how you are doing it. It seems people can see what is really going on for themselves based on what I have heard from others and what has been posted here.
cyrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:04 PM   #94
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrick View Post
It's funny you bring up motivation. What's yours? You seem like you are after someone for some reason, and I don't think it is Marco. My motivation is simple. Fair and honest information. By hiding your sources (or lack thereof), you nullify any value this information might have. You then clutter it up with "maybe this, don't know about this, etc..."

See below, and you don't have nor have you seen the list or it's it content to be making any judgments about it. You are jumping in and assuming what is on there etc... without any information. If I was going to post it willy nilly I would have already but there is still vetting going on on some of the ladies and more proof to be made before the list is complete (that is also the reason I took it out of my sig line. So that we can have the most current, up to date, and accurate list. So every story in the newpaper or on the tv news has no value because they won't share their sources. Dude, get a clue.

You sure do say "we" a lot for someone who appears to be speaking alone. I don't see anyone on this topic agreeing with you.

Start at page one not at page dumbass, most have moved on I can't believe I'm still even in this thread, it's so last week. You and 202 need to catch up to really get in on a good convo

I don't really care if YOU approve of what I say or not. I am not posting for you. I am shining the light on what you are doing and how you are doing it. It seems people can see what is really going on for themselves based on what I have heard from others and what has been posted here.
The only light your shiny is on your own irrelevance. As soon as you are out of this link no one will even remember who you are. I've already forgot as I'm typing this. Sure some may not agree, who cares it isn't for them it's for the people who want it. You don't, who cares, it's not for you.

My motivation started with the Miss's. They really yanked my chain. I didn't know who they were but I knew something was up. I started my research not having a clue. They slipped up when they outed about 5 guys for random things. This gave me a base to dig deeper. I checked out all those guys reviews but only two had any one girl in common. Knowing that guys don't always review girls I sent each of them a pm alerting them to the outing and asked them some questions. Based on their answers I was able to continue my research and started to be able to find a link which lead to more research and more links. By the end the link was that each of them had seen a lady that worked at RBB/Mint or after they closed a lady Marco represented. Now that I knew who I was dealing with my motivation to figure out who they were changed to getting them the fuck of the board. I worked with other gents and moderators to get to the truth and be able to prove the truth enough to ban them. Guess what they got banned and even though the mods will not discuss with us in an open forum why anyone is banned they did mention that if someone is found to have multiple handles on here then one of the handles has to go (in other words they second and third and so on handle is banned) All of the miss's handles were banned. When I found out the miss's came from the marco camp (not all were from the Marco camp, but again you're not important enough for me to disclose any more) it pissed me off and brought up some bad memories of the shit marco pulled before losing his agency and getting banned from this site so my motivation changed to if he's gonna start outing guys again then we will out his ladies so they will see that doing business with him is bad news. I can't believe he still has ladies, I mean he can't even run a successful agency. He can't openly say he is handling any ladies and you see how quickly ladies deny have anything to do with him. I mean how more pathetic can it get. There now you have my motivation for all this. Two weeks ago I wasn't even thinking about Marco but he took a shot across the bow and now some of us are taking a shot back.

Now your 10 minutes of fame are over, get back in the cheap seats because I'm done making you famous. Oh and if you are so disinterested why did you join our group on yahoo.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #95
txAustin202
BANNED

I've been reading this entire thread. Didn't skip a thing. What's wrong? Can't handle when your so called facts are exposed as anything but? Resorting to name calling now? You're the fucking 8 yr old asshat. I'm not as civil as others. You threw that first jab and I'm going to throw it right back at you stupid fuck.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #96
Julissa Juliano
Account Disabled

User ID: 144680
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
Obviously some of you ladies do BBFS or your kids wouldn't get in the way of appointments; a common theme among excuses being 'shared' by hobbyists. You're excuses wouldn't fly in the business world, so if you're going to be in "this" business then be professional about it. And before you bite my head off, the quotes I'm sharing are for context only so don't take it personally.

Hmmm I didn't realize that canceling an appt because your kid(s) are sick was an excuse. Here I thought it was being a responsible parent with priorities. Here's an example, my kid recently had croup and I spent several nights in the ER with them while they got breathing treatments. I had an appt for the next day but I canceled it ( not ncns). I was so tired, I new I wouldn't be good company and my performance would have probably sucked ( and not in a good way lol) Do I deserve to get thrown under the bus? Apparently so, lol. But hey, I guess it was better then getting called out as a thief for shitty service.

XXXOOO
Julissa
Julissa Juliano is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #97
cyrick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I wasn't going to pick apart your latest tirade as I think it stands on its own, but it's just too easy. You do a good enough job of showing your own ass that no one needs to do it for you. However, a few "facts" you have either refused to address or just completely got wrong:

1. I scanned this entire thread, again. Not one person showed support for this "Marco list" as you have described it, contrary to your suggestion.

2. Unlike you, I'm not here for "fame". i don't want it, but I will call someone out when what they are doing is misleading, unfair, or stupid.

3. I joined the Yahoo group because I think the bad TCB, NCNS reporting is a good thing, and I said as much in previous posts if you would bother to actually read them. The fact that it is coed lends credence to its viability, as long as you don't shoot down/delete/ban anyone who might have contrary information. The fact that I was removed from it tells me all I need to know. It was a good idea...(and should clue people in on what your real intentions are).

4. Regarding your "sources", you constantly berate other members for not being credible due to post counts, review counts, holding back information, etc...yet, when called out on your own sources, you clam up or move on to another topic. You're not really going to invoke a "shield law" to hide your sources are you? Where do you think you are? I am not the one that needs to get a clue.

5. I don't want to be "relevant". I'm not looking for "standing" in the community. Are you freaking kidding me? It is sad that you think that has some value. Is life really that empty? I have plenty of friends. I don't need credibility with you. I want to actually receive useful information when I interact here. It is something that you apparently do not provide or care about. I'm glad I'm not "important" to you. Please don't spend any more time failing to put me down or shut me up. It's not worth your time. People that know me know who I am and my "standing" with them is just fine.

My seats are quite nice, thank you very much. Wading into the deep end is something you should plan a little more carefully. If you need a lesson let me know.

Here is one thing we can agree on:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
I can't believe he still has ladies, I mean he can't even run a successful agency. He can't openly say he is handling any ladies and you see how quickly ladies deny have anything to do with him. I mean how more pathetic can it get.
cyrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:11 AM   #98
Kaptain
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I find it hilarious that Homer keeps replying after he says he's done. Or that he equates a message board with fame. I guess that might happen when you post all day every day.

Thanks for entertaining me again.

Quote:
Now your 10 minutes of fame are over, get back in the cheap seats because I'm done making you famous. Oh and if you are so disinterested why did you join our group on yahoo
Kaptain is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #99
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

For all the truly independent providers who have never worked for a pimp aka agency
I support the Marco list
guest020313 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #100
txAustin202
BANNED

How about I create a BBFS list and put you on it? Just because I felt like it. I think we all support an ACCURATE list based on FACTS.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #101
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
How about I create a BBFS list and put you on it? Just because I felt like it. I think we all support an ACCURATE list based on FACTS.

My my someone has been rather feisty and cranky these days....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:00 PM   #102
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrick View Post
I wasn't going to pick apart your latest tirade as I think it stands on its own, but it's just too easy. You do a good enough job of showing your own ass that no one needs to do it for you. However, a few "facts" you have either refused to address or just completely got wrong:

1. I scanned this entire thread, again. Not one person showed support for this "Marco list" as you have described it, contrary to your suggestion.

2. Unlike you, I'm not here for "fame". i don't want it, but I will call someone out when what they are doing is misleading, unfair, or stupid.

3. I joined the Yahoo group because I think the bad TCB, NCNS reporting is a good thing, and I said as much in previous posts if you would bother to actually read them. The fact that it is coed lends credence to its viability, as long as you don't shoot down/delete/ban anyone who might have contrary information. The fact that I was removed from it tells me all I need to know. It was a good idea...(and should clue people in on what your real intentions are).

4. Regarding your "sources", you constantly berate other members for not being credible due to post counts, review counts, holding back information, etc...yet, when called out on your own sources, you clam up or move on to another topic. You're not really going to invoke a "shield law" to hide your sources are you? Where do you think you are? I am not the one that needs to get a clue.

5. I don't want to be "relevant". I'm not looking for "standing" in the community. Are you freaking kidding me? It is sad that you think that has some value. Is life really that empty? I have plenty of friends. I don't need credibility with you. I want to actually receive useful information when I interact here. It is something that you apparently do not provide or care about. I'm glad I'm not "important" to you. Please don't spend any more time failing to put me down or shut me up. It's not worth your time. People that know me know who I am and my "standing" with them is just fine.

My seats are quite nice, thank you very much. Wading into the deep end is something you should plan a little more carefully. If you need a lesson let me know.

Here is one thing we can agree on:
Without taking any sides in this particular cat fight I would like to say this much about your posting style and thought process.

You are exceptionally rational and logical and as far as I can tell unable to be distracted or diverted from your original train of thought. I like that and as a result enjoy reading your posts.

Again I am not taking sides here nor do I care enough to have an opinion about who's right or wrong (This ain't the first cat fight and won't be the last) however I do like how you think and present your points of view undistorted by emotion.

You would make a great Spock
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:12 PM   #103
guest020313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have the facts of the people I know that are on the list!
your full of it I don't offer BBFS never have never will!
Maybe if you ask me for the facts before posting stupid shit I may have felt comfortable sending you the facts unfortunately you're a little hostile for me!
Old 09-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #104
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
I have the facts of the people I know that are on the list!
your full of it I don't offer BBFS never have never will!
Maybe if you ask me for the facts before posting stupid shit I may have felt comfortable sending you the facts unfortunately you're a little hostile for me!

I didn't get the impression he was actually implying you belong on anyone's BBFS list.

His claim is that there are no facts to support Homer's list which would make it fictional.

Based upon that he was spotlighting his point that if that fictional list, as he sees it were to be accepted than so would a made up BBFS list sticking yours and anyone else's name on it at random.

The catch 22 is he's claiming there are no facts while you claim the whole list is purely based upon facts.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #105
guest020313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Cody check ur pm box

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women