Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-20-2012, 10:18 PM   #16
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth View Post
You are right. What I was trying to say and apparently didn't express it correctly was that a provider pm'd me and said she thinks that he was the one doing that. I only have proof of the pm from her stating that. I have no evidence that he really is the one, I was just adding her statement to my post. That's all. I was not accusing him of 100% being that s. austin guy.
That's just hear say and I don't think he is, there is actually a hobbyist called southaustinguy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Why should he worry about being on any DNS lists, powder room, etc? You and I are on a few. We play the game how we want to play. It sounds like the Night wants to play it his way... kudos. Too many wusses allow their board participation be influenced by women they have to pay to have sex with. I would rather guest my handle than allow that for me personally

sixx
He's not you or me so he does need to worry about being on list because he won't see anybody with his lack of cred. I think the only list I'm on is boy is this guy a dick on the board but enough ladies know in person that's not who we are so we don't have to worry about not being able to be seen. But I get what you are saying, I won't change how I am either and I don't worry or care about any repercussions.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:52 AM   #17
ThekNight
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnakebyte View Post
Dude (ThekNight),

Maybe with a little more stretching of your imagination, you can blame Beth for the Austin traffic, the piss poor economy, and global warming.

Seems pretty obvious that you must have flamed Staysha when (or if) she didn't show for your appointment. And you are going to blame Beth for that.

I know Beth well and she would never gloat to anyone about NCNS'ing a hobbyist. I will not defend her instances of NCNS, she knows she was wrong doing that and has admitted it in her posts.

I will however, defend her character! She is one of the nicest and most caring women I know. If you knew one iota about how she conducts herself in her private life, you would stick your head up your ass and never be heard from again. It is obvious from your various posts that you are one si:45 ck fuck! Get a life!

Just saying...

rattlesnakebyte
OK so I just got around to seeing this so let me show this fucking idiot really how stupid he is:

Quote:
Maybe with a little more stretching of your imagination, you can blame Beth for the Austin traffic, the piss poor economy, and global warming.
Beth NCNS on a fellow hobbyist twice on saturday sept 8. The hobbyist called staysha who I was driving to see for an agreed meeting. Staysha text me to show up at 9:45 instead of 8:45. No problem. 9:45 rolls around. Staysha knows nothing of our agreed meeting. No problem I go play pool and meet a young girl who I have already seen a few times.

Quote:
I know Beth well and she would never gloat to anyone about NCNS'ing a hobbyist.
I have PMs so do not tell me what I do and do not know.

Quote:
I will however, defend her character! She is one of the nicest and most caring women I know. If you knew one iota about how she conducts herself in her private life, you would stick your head up your ass and never be heard from again. It is obvious from your various posts that you are one si:45 ck fuck! Get a life!
Beth and I have talked on a few occasions so I do know she is of good character but you seem to know more about me and what I think than I do. So sticking your head up your ass would be better. It would accomplish double without me having to do the same but you would be the only one with YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS. Got it?
Old 09-23-2012, 07:12 AM   #18
RSB
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default I call your raise

OK, still sounds like your beef should be with Staysha - apparently she didn't think you had a session scheduled or was more than happy to see someone else over you. Still don't see how that is Beth's fault - doubt anyone else will also.

Second, forward that PM to me that has Beth gloating about NCNS and I will retract my statement - doubt this will happen because there isn't one.

Lastly, I stand by my recommendation. You are the one who continues to get in a bind on eccie.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #19
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThekNight View Post
OK so I just got around to seeing this so let me show this fucking idiot really how stupid he is:

Beth NCNS on a fellow hobbyist twice on saturday sept 8. The hobbyist called staysha who I was driving to see for an agreed meeting. Staysha text me to show up at 9:45 instead of 8:45. No problem. 9:45 rolls around. Staysha knows nothing of our agreed meeting. No problem I go play pool and meet a young girl who I have already seen a few times.

I have PMs so do not tell me what I do and do not know.

Beth and I have talked on a few occasions so I do know she is of good character but you seem to know more about me and what I think than I do. So sticking your head up your ass would be better. It would accomplish double without me having to do the same but you would be the only one with YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS. Got it?
So Beth no shows on someone and the chick you're supposed to see kicks you to the curb to see the guy Beth no showed on. You got bumped because the Staysha either wanted to see the other guy more then you, the other guy offered a longer session and or more money. This has nothing to do with Beth. Staysha didn't want to see you so your beef is with her. I have a feeling you immediate future is going to be filled with this kind of shit. Especially if you're calling up and nickeling and diming them like you claim to do. Anytime you work out a deal if anyone calls before you get there you will get bumped. Also you're coming across in every forum badly so I don't see you getting appointments with anything other then new ladies, ladies who don't post so don't pay attention to board (including the chick private bad list sections) and desperate providers who are so slow they'll see anybody. Two of the three of those ladies have sketchy TCB so good luck with that.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women