Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42043
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
LOL. I love how you guys can never accept reality. When you lose, it has to be because something was rigged.
You mean like "hanging" chads and the bad counts in Florida?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #17
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
Isn't that what's his name over at Horndogs? Kosar?

I knew he was a Lib!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #18
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You mean like "hanging" chads and the bad counts in Florida?

My current favorite excuse for the failure of liberal policies is "the stimulus wasn't big enough!"
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:09 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
My current favorite excuse for the failure of liberal policies is "the stimulus wasn't big enough!"

my current favorite excuse for rightwing idiots is theyre just idiots who dont get out much ..

http://blogs.ajc.com/jay-bookman-blo...nomic-success/
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #20
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, that's true. The White House never set an appointment with Netanyahu, because the President's "schedule was too full." Yes, he had time to meet with Letterman, JayZ, Beyonce, and a guy dressed as a pirate.

No wonder they couldn't squeeze in a meeting with our strongest ally in the most volatile section of the world. Couldn't diss the pirate, now could we?

Do you understand how stupid your continual defense of whatever Obama is doing is sounding? It is totally amazing!
What a dumb ass you are- the day Netanyahu will be in the U.S he and Obama will be in different places- if a person's schedule is full that's different than Netanayahu asking Obama hey let's meet and Obama turning him down- the Isreali official said there was never a discussion about a meeting so get your facts correct.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yeah, right, WE. We all know what's going on, but you refuse to see it. By the way, how did you like the pic of your guy interviewing a fake pirate? While the Middle East is burning?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
What a dumb ass you are- the day Netanyahu will be in the U.S he and Obama will be in different places- if a person's schedule is full that's different than Netanayahu asking Obama hey let's meet and Obama turning him down- the Isreali official said there was never a discussion about a meeting so get your facts correct.
What are the "facts"?

Was Obama's schedule full?
Was Obama's schdule full of meetings that were more important than Netanyahu?
Was AF-1 not able to fly to meet Netanyahu?
Was a meeting "never" discussed?

Are those all "facts"? Or are those all what people said to the media?

If my most loyal client who pays all his bills on time comes a third of the way around the world and is in the same country in which I am in, I am going to reschedule my meeting at Chucky-Cheese, give him a call, and invite him to meet me wherever he wants to meet when he can ... if my trip to Disney Land needs to be shuffled I'll do that too ... especially if his home is surrounded by raging mad men burning, sacking, and killing those who resist. If meeting with him keeps him safe and the savages at a distance from his home, then a little inconvenience could save a lot of inconvenience down the road.

Any body who doesn't know what "my schedule was full" to the arrival of a major leader of a country that is strategically located is either extremely ignorant or is just playing dumb to make some political points.

Obaminable knows what it means, but the German Chancellor did it to him .. when he was trying to impress everyone in Europe with his dazzling footwork and snake oil. She didn't buy it, and wasn't gonna be played.

I was giving Obaminable the benefit of the doubt by suggesting that their little dance was "cover" to present some conflict between them in anticipation of a first strike by the Israelis prior to the election so that Obaminable can appear like the Israelis went on without consulting with him or respecting his wishes ... but since that is not the case .. then Obaminable was plain RUDE!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #23
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
There is a 99% likelihood that this a rigged poll.

I haven't been able to find the breakdown, for the number of Democrats sampled, compared to Republicans and independents sampled, in this poll. There have been several outLIER polls that sample Dimo's 2 to 1 over Republicans; Pew Research did that recently.

I'd be willing to bet this is just another crooked poll designed to discourage Republicans.
Then get in on the betting action before I start asking for odds!!!

And why should Obama meet with Bibi? Netenyahu hasn't done Obama any favors. In fact, he's damn near farted in his face by trying to meddle in the election. If I were Obama, I'd tell the SOB unless is want every fucking penny of U.S. aid cut off that he'd better not say one more thing about red lines until after the election or the only red lines he'll see are on appropriations legislation and it will be through all the aid that we give to Israel and that they can try to get the UK, France or Russia to attack Iran for them. Oh, and by the way, about those defensive missiles we want back, we'll be packing those up the day after the election while we're at it. Netanyahu seems to misapprehend to is the supplicant and who has what the other side wants.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #24
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post

And why should Obama meet with Bibi? Netenyahu hasn't done Obama any favors. In fact, he's damn near farted in his face by trying to meddle in the election. If I were Obama, I'd tell the SOB unless is want every fucking penny of U.S. aid cut off that he'd better not say one more thing about red lines until after the election or the only red lines he'll see are on appropriations legislation and it will be through all the aid that we give to Israel and that they can try to get the UK, France or Russia to attack Iran for them. Oh, and by the way, about those defensive missiles we want back, we'll be packing those up the day after the election while we're at it. Netanyahu seems to misapprehend to is the supplicant and who has what the other side wants.
Thank God you're not president. It sounds like you might even be worse than Obama.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:26 PM   #25
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post

you immoral anti-semite scum........
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:26 PM   #26
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah, right, WE. We all know what's going on, but you refuse to see it. By the way, how did you like the pic of your guy interviewing a fake pirate? While the Middle East is burning?
photo was taken in 2009. God, I'm sorry, I usually don't insult, But, that is just unusually stupid. Photo was taken three years ago. For the love of God, ween yourself off of fox news. It's causing brain rot.
Annef is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I NEVER watch Fox News, sorry. Obama tweeted it, not me. This is how he responds to world events. Stupid picture, incompetent President.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:36 PM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
photo was taken in 2009. God, I'm sorry, I usually don't insult, But, that is just unusually stupid. Photo was taken three years ago. For the love of God, ween yourself off of fox news. It's causing brain rot.
Fox News rules!
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:40 PM   #29
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
I NEVER watch Fox News, sorry. Obama tweeted it, not me. This is how he responds to world events. Stupid picture, incompetent President.
No he didnt. His campaign tweeted a picture 3 years old. please note the lack of grey hair. it was a tweet you twit. if this is what constitutes a gaff worthy of ridicule, please try not to watch or listen to Romney until November 7th.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:25 AM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Did anyone notice that it wasn't until Annef's post #26 that any of you (including me) learned that it was a pic from 2009? I didn't even start this thread, and all of you are calling me a liar? All of you thought it was current. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Except Annef. She got it right.

It's still a stupid picture for the Obama campaign to tweet at this time. Or any time.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women