Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42364
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #16
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchmiel78 View Post
When I first read the post, I'll admit I jumped to a conclusion and decided best not to say anything. Whatever her situation is, it is not my place to judge. Rereading the post, one can gather many meanings. One can either assume the worst, or one can ask for clarification before passing judgment. Those that have already placed judgement, her answers or clarification won't matter since judgement has already passed, you will not believe. In the end I feel if we can not directly answer her question, it is none of our business.

Its not a question of judgment. Its a matter of safety on her end, hence my first response to her.

She's young, she's still new to the business and if you don't think that a guy would take advantage of her and her situation, then I have a mansion to sell you for $20 bucks.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #17
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

For the record, I didn't make any judgement about the OP or anything until she pretty much changed her entire story and equated renting a place from someone with a connection to this business to Elena's procuring a music CD on ECCIE. And then when she used the line: "if you run with the right people, you always win.", then yeah, I kind of formed an opinion / judgement.

All I did initially was ask her a fucking question. Which she declined to answer. Oh well.

- Jackie
Old 09-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #18
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I RARELY agree with Jackie but I think I will chime in on this one. I have heard nothing but how great the OP is and how busy she is everytime she is here. My first thought was when I read this was where did all that success go. I have no judgement here but to say what is evident. I wish her the best in her endeavors to find a nice place.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #19
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadiBrooke View Post
Thanks for all of the unsolicited judgement and opinions. Not like I am obligated to explain anything-this negative feedback, I disapprove of. Anyone who knows me, would know I was just throwing it out there and am nowhere near needy. I see this type of request in the national forums all the time, so I thought it would do no harm in putting it out there. If you're not needy, why throw it out there? That's one good way of pissing off a guy who might have a place for you. Of course, unless you really are in need of a place. I have plenty of avenues for finding and renting property and plenty of people who I have built a trusting relationship with as well whom I would trust with my private information. Then why post it here? One never posts something without it having some truth to it. Omaha is a small town and if you run with the right people, you always win. Obviously you're not running with the right people if you're sinking to posting on a hooker board for a place to live. Never hurts to ask MsE! It is not much of stone's difference of safety when you browse CL or whatnot so I figured I would put it out there. But it is different. When you post on a hooker board for a landlord who might have a place for you to rent, do you even realize the danger you might be putting yourself into? I guarantee that he'd be expecting freebies from you and unless you give him a freebies, your ass will be kicked out. That's just one example of what could happen to you. No one does anything for free on here doll. You even found some Pink Floyd on ECCIE so....? To compare my asking for a couple CD's to you asking for a place to live is so damn laughable. Its not even in the same realm. It's not like ECCIE was even a reliable source in my mind for this situation, just being creative, openminded and still very careful. But yet, you still posted it here. You just didn't get the results you wanted because you were serious, so now you're playing it off as, "I was just kidding."
OK, lets break this down. I'll respond with then her quote in red.

Madi, you really need to think this through more carefully. You really need to heed the warnings and advice that two ladies are giving you. We've been in this business longer than you and have experienced more life than you.

No one was judging until like Jackie said, you decided to change your attitude since you weren't getting the results you wanted.

This board to help people, hobbyists and providers alike. If you (in general terms) don't like the answers people post, then maybe you (in general terms) shouldn't post the questions or problems.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:27 PM   #20
jjchmiel78
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Old 09-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #21
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Am I missing something in your last post JJ?
Old 09-07-2012, 12:31 AM   #22
Guest102612
Account Disabled

User ID: 140343
My ECCIE Reviews

Its been a exhausting week and I think all of us ladies deserve a day at the spa!!!
Hugs and Kiss's
Old 09-07-2012, 06:33 AM   #23
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrababy View Post
Its been a exhausting week and I think all of us ladies deserve a day at the spa!!!
Hugs and Kiss's
.......And off the ladies go to their luxurious mansion where the Chippendales wait on them hand and foot......peeling their grapes......fanning them with ostrich feathers........
Old 09-07-2012, 07:22 AM   #24
Guest062614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Let's reflect how this post fell off the center track and how a simple question turned into a controversy. This happens a lot, seldom to the advantage or elucidation of anyone, and often to hard feelings.

Madi asked a simple question - "does anyone know someone who ---------" . That is ALL she asked.

In reply, she got unsolicited advice. She asked a general question about the general populace (does anyone know ANYONE who ----) in a public forum. In response she got personal questions about HER (do YOU really want people to know, do YOU realize it could be used against YOU ---) and these questions were asked of her in a public forum.

Then when she re-stated that she was only asking a simple question and tried to put the thread back on an amiacable track ( thanks for the positive feedback) she was attacked personally by being called ignorant.

Without questioning the motivation that gave spring to the advice, let's reflect on this:

Wouldnt this (and other) thread(s) make for a happier group if advice were given either only via PM or only when it is requested?

Just sayin'
Old 09-07-2012, 07:23 AM   #25
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
.......And off the ladies go to their luxurious mansion where the Chippendales wait on them hand and foot......peeling their grapes......fanning them with ostrich feathers........
I'd be happy if someone would just come over and do my damn dishes.

I'm serious, if you want to turn me on and make me feel like I'm getting a day off, do my dishes. Doesn't take a spa. If a man stood in my kitchen at my sink and actually did my dishes, I would sit down next to him, drop my shorts and rub one out watching him (and it would be the show to end all shows) . . . My son can go through every dish in the house - daily. And, I have table service for twenty. I don't get it. All I know is I don't want it.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:42 AM   #26
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlore_55 View Post
Let's reflect how this post fell off the center track and how a simple question turned into a controversy. This happens a lot, seldom to the advantage or elucidation of anyone, and often to hard feelings.

Madi asked a simple question - "does anyone know someone who ---------" . That is ALL she asked.

In reply, she got unsolicited advice. She asked a general question about the general populace (does anyone know ANYONE who ----) in a public forum. In response she got personal questions about HER (do YOU really want people to know, do YOU realize it could be used against YOU ---) and these questions were asked of her in a public forum.

Then when she re-stated that she was only asking a simple question and tried to put the thread back on an amiacable track ( thanks for the positive feedback) she was attacked personally by being called ignorant.

Without questioning the motivation that gave spring to the advice, let's reflect on this:

Wouldnt this (and other) thread(s) make for a happier group if advice were given either only via PM or only when it is requested?

Just sayin'

That's just rich coming from you Catlore.

She didn't just ask "does anyone know of." Let me quote her for you so you can see it again....."Im looking to meet someone who own some properties for rent in the west omaha area really need some help please, i ask if you konw any renters or landlords willing to help the needy."

Whether its done in public or in private, she probably would've gave the same response she did. The advice given to her was for her SAFETY and if you, her or others don't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

Telling her she's ignorant wasn't an attack, its a fact. Do you need the definition of ignorant given to you? Let me give it to you just in case: "The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed. ignorance [ˈɪgnərəns] n. lack of knowledge, information, or education."

If she had been in this business longer than a hot minute, she'd know its not smart and it would end up hurting her in the long to find a guy to trade services if he rented an apt or house to her. Hell, finding a landlord on a hooker board is a bad mistake too. He'd be able to hold that over her head. There's so many different scenarios that could play out and they all would end badly for her. Two ladies who've been in this business a lot longer than her were trying to keep her from making a huge mistake.

BTW, all Madi did was come on this board and announce to the ECCIE world she has no idea how to handle her money or she used to word "needy" because she thinks you hobbyists are just gullible tricks.

Also, I don't see anywhere in her post that she asked to be contacted via PM. She came on here playing the poor pitiful me card. But, I know how you and some others LOVE those wounded duck syndrome chicks. Especially when they meet the criteria of your preferred preference, "young and ignorant."
Old 09-07-2012, 08:36 AM   #27
hobbyistinomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

Why must every post turn into a soap opera full of drama? It's getting old fat.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:42 AM   #28
Guest062614
Account Disabled

Once again the post beginst with an adhominem - "that's just rich coming from (me)" as though i had said something in the past to contradict what i say in the present. Which i have not. This discussion is better had about the SUBJECT, not about the PERSON who discusses it.

As to whether calling her ignorant was an attack or a fact - well, the poster writes as though the two are mutually exclusive - and they are not. It might be perceived as a fact (eye of the beholder), but it certainly was a personal attack. And on top of that it was not necessary - it was was hurtful and it added nothing to the content of the discussion.

This “she is ignorant” insult was arrived at via this stated process :

It just ocurred to me that a lot of guys will look at your post and they'll say, "Oh its just her age" (being the excuse for a post like this). I don't see your age as being an excuse, I see being ignorant as the reason.”

Here the position being refuted (it’s just her age) had not even existed anywhere but in the poster’s speculation. First the poster speculates that “a lot of guys will think ----“ and then explains why these guys are wrong. Does this kinda remind anyone of Clint Eastwood responding to what was (imagined to have been) said from the empty chair?

Did Madi "announce that she has no idea how to handle her money"? Well that is more speculation, interpretation, creative enhancement of what was actually said. That meaning was imposed on what she said. She didn't say that. And she did not "play the poor pitiful me card". At the most, and this is a stretch, she included, perhaps jokingly, that she was part of the needy. But needy and pitiful are distinctly different adjectives.

As to me (and others) loving "those wounded duck syndrome chicks" and preferring the "young and ignorant", well, aside from mixing types of poultry, the poster again pretends to know things that are way way outside her realm of knowledge. Only a few have much idea what kind of person I prefer. In fact of my two ATFs, one is a PhD candidate and the other holds a graduate degree, is professionally employed, owns her home, and we talk intelligently about managing our stock portfolios.

The smartest person I ever knew once told me “Advice is best bestowed on those who asked for it – and most resented by those who didn’t”.

As a constructive suggestion --- the poster could have said “Madi, would you like some advice about this from someone who has considerably more experience?” “And, if so, would you like that advice in a public post or in a PM?” The absence of a positive reply from Madi could have ended the whole discussion without controversy. The presence of a positive reply (and a non insulting subsequent response) could have been constructive in delivering useful information to someone who wanted it.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:02 AM   #29
Guest062614
Account Disabled

I want to add to my immediately preceding message - the content of which is not representative of my general regard for Ms. Elena. In my view, she makes many useful contributions to this board. It is a better, more useful, and more informative board as a result of her efforts. As happens so often in life, we comment specifically on what we think is wrong and silently take for granted what we think is right. And that is what i have done above.

My point today is that unsolicited advice, critical comments on the person rather than the subject, insults, and and treating speculation as fact almost always get in the way of interacting to our collective benefit. And such interaction is the objective of this board.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:18 AM   #30
MadiBrooke
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 126216
My ECCIE Reviews

This is insane. LOL...Wow...Anyone who knows how i talk would know that "needy" was a cute way of saying "in need of." Like if you are "needy" of a new car, you would want to find out who works in that field or whomever could be of assistance. No worries already signed a lease to a beautiful nest. All of this negativity is ugly. This thread is joke, if you VP would have any respect you could have sent me a PM. Instead you choose to act like a bunch of nit-picking hags attacking me, for no reason. ECCIE is not my life, and when i walk away from this computer, it means nothing. So please if you cant say anything constructive, so not even respond to anything I say from now on. The intolerance is beyond me.....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women