Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42508
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2012, 01:04 PM   #16
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
You're a good man for trying to get things straight. We were all NEW at one time...not knowing the protocol of the hobby...you got hit square in the face with a dose of reality! (lol) Heck, I've been there!

From here on out...it's very simple...be respectful. Take time to read a potential provider's showcase/ads...so, you know what she expects...and, if she's out of your donation budget...find someone who is. There are more than enough providers here that are willing to accomodate you. Good-luck to you!
Well said my friend...
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:04 PM   #17
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jten13 View Post
...ugh i hate commiting why cant i just call when im ready? Haha)
I have never had an issue with booking an appointment days or even weeks in advance. You simply set your schedule and then stick to it. Yes, sometimes the unpredictability of life happens and such advance meetings do not happen. No big deal. There will always be another opportunity.

I cannot understand how those of you who want to, as you say, just call when you are ready really expect the lady on the other end of that call to transform her universe instantly to revolve around you at that very moment. That, to me, is an unreasonable expectation.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #18
Jten13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Learning but I like spontaneous but it just doesn't work in this hobby. I don't expect girls to turn off everything when I call I know they have busy life's as well. I just hope stars align and I get lucky but I think I'm gonna start prebooking only so I don't get stuck with someone lower on my list
Jten13 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #19
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When u prebook make sure u keep the appointment if u cant make it for whatever reason just let the provider know ahead of time that u cant make it. Dont let her know after the time of meeting not good for u lol..
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #20
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Jten13 wrote in part:
".....but I think I'm gonna start prebooking only so I don't get stuck with someone lower on my list....."
always re-read something before you post it kind Sir because you are prejudiced to it or you wouldn't have typed it in the first place..

to me --- the above comment could possibly always make the woman you are seeing think she is on that "lower" list of yours...n'est-ce pas?
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:47 AM   #21
AngeLisa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 127173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay. We will give yu another shot, I wasn't at the social but boy did I hear about it.

Quote:
to me --- the above comment could possibly always make the woman you are seeing think she is on that "lower" list of yours...n'est-ce pas?

WTF? Did he just say that?!!
AngeLisa is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:01 AM   #22
Jten13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Thanks jucci! And sorry Dennis your right I should have worded that better. My list is long but none of the ladies who have posted would be on the bottom part of it. Hell a cpl are at the very top! And Miranda a ncns is unwarranted and You shouldn't waste time providing to people who want to waste yours! It's valuable
Jten13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women