Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41676
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2010, 07:57 AM   #46
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
And yet you still replied to it or gave it enough thought so that makes you???????
It doesn't make me anything except someone that knows what a rhetorical question is.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:36 AM   #47
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"don't care what the other posters say about this, but I strongly suspect you are a very big racist."

Papa, what definition are you using, LOL. Just trying to lighten the mood. No need for this to turn personal. I have to admit I would not have classified the Spanish as white, I would have classified them as Mediteranian, like the Italins and Greeks, among my friends we have a running joke that I am not white, I am off white because of my darker olive colored skin. So you learn something everyday.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #48
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
"don't care what the other posters say about this, but I strongly suspect you are a very big racist."

Papa, what definition are you using, LOL. Just trying to lighten the mood. No need for this to turn personal. I have to admit I would not have classified the Spanish as white, I would have classified them as Mediteranian, like the Italins and Greeks, among my friends we have a running joke that I am not white, I am off white because of my darker olive colored skin. So you learn something everyday.
I'm not turning this personal. What you said above is not why I think JG is racist. It is from a culmination of his posts. I have seen posts from him on the KC Star that contribute to this. If you ever read the comments section of the KC Star, you will see that racism is very much alive. He can deny it if he wants, but you know what they say, if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is probably a duck.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:47 AM   #49
HeyMikie
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Illegals don't pay taxes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
"I pay my Taxes I should speak & act like I want"

Since illegals don't pay taxes this really does not apply does it.
Actually, most illegals with bogus documentation (green card, SSN) DO have taxes withheld by their employers which they then can never reclaim. The states and the Feds gladly collect (and track all the information about) the money these illegal workers send in.

Very few of the illegals are paid in cash, the vast majority have jobs with restaurants, hotels, farms, factories, auto repair shops, etc. They only come to the U.S. for better pay. The better paying jobs require a W-4, and the illegals accept those deductions as the price of admission.

Anyone who rents or buys a house is paying the property tax that mostly pays for schools and roads.

All visitors in this country pay sales tax. (In Canada, visitors get a form to claim a refund of taxes paid while there.)

So, contrary to popular belief, most illegals DO pay taxes, but will not be allowed to take advantage of many of the benefits of those taxes. Every government benefit they DO receive (schools, roads, LE) was paid for in taxes they pay just like all the rest of us.

It's the dirty little secret our government tries to hide, but Social Security would have been bankrupt years ago, if not for the illegal contributions.
HeyMikie is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:16 PM   #50
HeyMikie
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
And yet you still replied to it or gave it enough thought so that makes you???????
Anyway, is it a lie to say that states that are known to have a long history of racism tends to vote majority Republican in huge numbers: ex: Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and Mississippi- if you take the African American votes out of those states you would perhaps get 99.99999% GOP votes. You think members of the KKK vote as Democrats or Republicans? Based on their rhetoric whom do you think the KKK, Skinheads and other White Supremacist group would vote if they indeed vote? Democrats- which is a party that embraces latinos, Blacks, gays/lesbians and tends to support gay unions and ,marriages and abortions or the Republicans who embrace White males- tends to be "conservative" with their views on homosexuals/gay marriage and immigration??? Not hard to figure this one out guys. A true Democrat if he/she is racist would be wasting their time because that party has an overwhelmingly huge support from the American-American community and the gay/lesbian community. In fact, if you were to attend a Democratic fund raiser or rally the chances are darn good that you will have a melting pot of races and quite a lot of gays/lesbians showing up. You go to a GOP fundraiser you can rest assure it will be 99% white people there- if you don't believe me google the 2008 Democratic convention and 2008 Republican convention and report back to me tbhe make up of the audience that showed up to both respective conventions. You can call me stupid or whatever you like, but hey I am honest and sometimes the truth hurts!
You are correct, but I do not entirely understand this phenomena.

Lincoln was Republican. Many of the biggest civil rights gains came during the Eisenhower (Republican) years. Yes, LBJ signed the Civil Rights bill, but that only came after significant racial rioting. LBJ was about as racist as they come. Most of the black friends I have are VERY conservative, with personal values (family, church, community) closer to conservative Republicans than liberal Democrats.

Even in the South, the vast majority of "cracker" racist whites were registered Democrat. Nearly all of the shameful southern Governors (since the civil war) were Democrats.

But what you say is true. The vast majority of the black population votes solely for Democrats. Why is that still true? Why was it ever true?
HeyMikie is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:11 PM   #51
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

First of all......Let's keep the discussions away from becoming personal. Name calling will NOT be tolerated. Disagreeing with someone's outlook is fine, just don't make it personal. I will pull the plug on this thread and issue points if it does!!

Ok....back on topic.

My thoughts on this are what part of "illegal" don't people understand. The only rights people (from any country) that are here illegally should have is to be treated humanly and be given a one-way ticket home.

They don't have the RIGHT to medical care unless it is an emergency...then as soon as they can safely travel they need to be sent back to their home country. We don't OWE their kids an education.

Don't get me wrong....I don't blame people for wanting to put themselves and their families in a better situation. Survival is a very basic instinct. I suspect the families of the vast majority of the people on this board migrated here from another country hoping for a better life. The difference is they did it LEGALLY!!

In my view it is pretty simply. If you are here illegally....you get shipped back. Do not pass go and do not collect $200. As for the companies that hire illegal immigrants....fine the hell out of them!! They are costing US Citizens and people with legal work permits jobs!!

I hope I haven't insulted anyone, that isn't my intent. It's just that I am very, very tired of playing games with people and companies that know what they are doing is illegal!!
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:57 PM   #52
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I think that the base issue here is with ILLEGAL immigration. And, as others have most eloquently put, if you're here illegally, you should be thrown out immediately. As far as the new AZ law goes, it does not forbid a class from being taught with an ethnically defined curriculum - it does forbid the teaching that any one race/ethnicity is superior to another and that a different race/ethnicity is trying to suppress your race/ethnicity, as well as limiting participation in these classes to only those who belong to that specific ethnic group. That's the bottom line and why would you object to those rules being in place? The AZ governor is NOT racist - she is doing the job the feds are not doing and to what the majority of the citizens of her state are crying out for some branch of government to do. Imagine that, a politician actually listening to her constituents.

As far as Republicans vs. Democrats being for or against civil rights, when the civil rights act was being debated in 1965, it was Sen. Albert Gore, Sr. (D-TN), who was the leader of the filibuster designed to prevent the act from being voted upon.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #53
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMikie View Post
You are correct, but I do not entirely understand this phenomena.

Lincoln was Republican. Many of the biggest civil rights gains came during the Eisenhower (Republican) years. Yes, LBJ signed the Civil Rights bill, but that only came after significant racial rioting. LBJ was about as racist as they come. Most of the black friends I have are VERY conservative, with personal values (family, church, community) closer to conservative Republicans than liberal Democrats.

Even in the South, the vast majority of "cracker" racist whites were registered Democrat. Nearly all of the shameful southern Governors (since the civil war) were Democrats.

But what you say is true. The vast majority of the black population votes solely for Democrats. Why is that still true? Why was it ever true?
Well you are also correct- Blacks vote Democrat by default because of the "sneaky" games played by Deomcrats over the years. You are correct at one time Blacks voted Conservative until the GOP faltered away from Blacks. I personally think Blacks have beenscrewed and tricked by Democrats and here's why: Deomocrats traditionally tend to introduce a lot of social welfare programs that tend to benefit Blacks and other poor minorities- so if there's a party that you think is "feeding" you- one will tend to work for that party. The Democrats will give Blacks and poor people just a little hope that things will one day get better just in order to get their vote. My mom is a die hard Republican and never liked the Deomocrat philosophy of giving handouts and introducing welfare programs ar the expense of the middle class. Whereeas the GOP have policies that tend to favor the well to do- the end equation is that both GOP and the DEM's screw the middle class. So poor Blacks have two option- one philosophy has it(Democrats) is we will keep giving you hand outs so you will live your whole life depending on the government and the other philosophy os that of the GOP which states you have to get off your ass and make it your own and don't always depend on the govt to help you out. Except for extreme cases I like the Republican philosophy overall.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:08 PM   #54
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I thought this wiki definition is an interesting concept to consider:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_%28Mexico%29

(Note that the entry has been accused of not being politically correct enough. Still it is an interesting concept to consider.)

A news report on it: http://www.you-tube.com/watch?v=0Oi7JEObPVA
BiggestBest is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women