Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60473
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41835
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2012, 05:05 AM   #16
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Uuugh, here we go.... Bach chill out w the bossy crap. What I said was very passive. Obviously I don't care much about what was said privately, I am just stating 2 things, she should do whatever she is comfortable with, she didn't really ask for personal advice on what more to give and HOW to perform, ... And secondly, BECAUSE she provides only THAT, there's really no room to ask why. Period. But she wasn't asking why she was not getting business, just about reviews. Whatever she provides will go in those reviews and she KNOWS that. If telling her to expand her menu and convince her THAT'S WHY no one has written a review yet is amusing. But that's my opinion my friend. Sit on it.

There are MANY MANY gents out there who love to see pretty traveling girls like her, w a limited menu, as those same many guys also want specific things, that don't always pertain to a very large open menu, THAT WILL most definitely write about their experience. Now whatever drama took place, it is what it is. But again, she wasn't complaining about her demand, just the reviewing/records. It is more common than you presume for men who care about very few acronyms during their time to most definitely disclose via reviews.

So my reply: she hasn't met them yet, and that the ones interested are definitely out there, still VERY MUCH APPLIES.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:11 AM   #17
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not agreeing w any BS. Just going off of experience/ trial and error. Btw, there is nothing wrong w me replying to a fellow hustle-mate w inspirational/open minded and open ended answers. No need to start your bullying towards a very passive/ semi supportive reply.

But it's your MO. I understand you can't help it. Still love ya anyway.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:28 AM   #18
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Guys who say they don't write reviews either
a) Really don't write reviews for understandable reasons or
b) Are being polite because they were taught that "If you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all".

As was stated earlier simply offer a review special and make sure they get more than expected in a good way. Provide less than what they expected and it will get you a review alright but not the one you hoped for.

You should be true to yourself and stick to your guns but just don't expect it to be that profitable in this market. BTW if I were still hobbying I would never book a cbj but I fully don't blame you with all the crap going around these days. It's a rough business.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:53 AM   #19
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I have been around these boards for years and have never read a post like this..

you have enough reviews already for us to make a decision...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #20
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

I just read your last review and it sucked. Plain and simple it sucked and it would drive me to taking you off a list if I had even ever considered you. No there are not guys lining up to see a lady with a limited menu. You may be hot but your limited menu is going to keep the majority away and your shitty review will keep the rest away.

My advice, do a better job and you'll get better results because your last review really, really sucked and he did not leave with a smile on his face.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #21
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

No, I've not read all her reviews. I read both "NO"s and read two of her "YES"s.

Some of the responses to her OP are a bit harsh and unwarranted. JMHO.

Based on what I've read, I'm willing to go see her and break my usual no-review practice.

PM me if you are still wanting an Austin review please. I'm out of town now, but can probably do a meet and greet this Friday afternoon.

rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #22
ayeseeku
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

The physical act is only half of the game for many of us, we also like the ego boost of a good session. Just remember that and you won't go far wrong, in Austin or anywhere.
ayeseeku is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:06 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Darling I'm surer there's someone you can cajole into some good ink around here...

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:27 AM   #24
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

couldnt agree with you more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
Guys who say they don't write reviews either
a) Really don't write reviews for understandable reasons or
b) Are being polite because they were taught that "If you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all".

As was stated earlier simply offer a review special and make sure they get more than expected in a good way. Provide less than what they expected and it will get you a review alright but not the one you hoped for.

You should be true to yourself and stick to your guns but just don't expect it to be that profitable in this market. BTW if I were still hobbying I would never book a cbj but I fully don't blame you with all the crap going around these days. It's a rough business.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:31 AM   #25
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
I just read your last review and it sucked. Plain and simple it sucked and it would drive me to taking you off a list if I had even ever considered you. No there are not guys lining up to see a lady with a limited menu. You may be hot but your limited menu is going to keep the majority away and your shitty review will keep the rest away.

My advice, do a better job and you'll get better results because your last review really, really sucked and he did not leave with a smile on his face.

when i was a newbie, and knew very little about the sites, menus, clean gents out there etc...i too had a limited menu...now always offered more than cbj, but you get what im saying...anyway, at that point (even w limited menu) i did have gents lined up...it never hurt my business at the time. now, of course this was before the recession hit, but eitherway, it never hurt me.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:32 AM   #26
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrabbit View Post
No, I've not read all her reviews. I read both "NO"s and read two of her "YES"s.

Some of the responses to her OP are a bit harsh and unwarranted. JMHO.

Based on what I've read, I'm willing to go see her and break my usual no-review practice.

PM me if you are still wanting an Austin review please. I'm out of town now, but can probably do a meet and greet this Friday afternoon.

point being made.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:53 AM   #27
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

oh wow been off the boards awhile- this is funny!
guest020313 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:44 AM   #28
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticEzra View Post
Uuugh, here we go.... Bach chill out w the bossy crap.

Hey now..... I wasn't being bossy, I was simply expressing myself.

Quote:
No need to start your bullying towards a very passive/ semi supportive reply.

But it's your MO. I understand you can't help it. Still love ya anyway.

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:03 AM   #29
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Maybe since you asked for a rewiew and no one knew what it was

Next time ask the guys to write one, or maybe offer a rewiew special.

Shooter writes goos reviews...even if u take his shit.
Lmao!! I'm just now getting this. I didn't even notice the purposeful typo until I reread it about 6 times slowly, trying to catch the joke. I was like, huh? Didn't know what a review was? Took me a bit, but finally caught on. I definitely get people screw up all day long in replies and such, but a one word title? Lmao.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:50 AM   #30
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Lmao!! I'm just now getting this. I didn't even notice the purposeful typo until I reread it about 6 times slowly, trying to catch the joke. I was like, huh? Didn't know what a review was? Took me a bit, but finally caught on. I definitely get people screw up all day long in replies and such, but a one word title? Lmao.

Toyz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women