Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #16
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratelli View Post
I don't normally involve myself in this sort of crap - I guess I had one too many glasses of wine with dinner tonight. And I rarely find myself in agreement with Sixx. But I do this time.

I've never met Caroline. And I've seen enough of Joey's posts that I don't put much stock in his opinion. But he is entitled to his opinion. And he is entitled to post it in a review. Might the ML be a better place for it? Perhaps. But why, exactly? The rules about what constitutes a valid review are made by the owners, not by SL, Homer13 or anyone else. When Joey saw these girls and decided not to proceed with the session, he left them each some cash presumably because he felt, and I agree, that having booked their time it was the right thing to do in the circumstance, not so that he could exploit a loophole to post a review.

And there is no rule that says that you have to post positive reviews in order to post negative ones. Joey has paid for lifetime premium access. He doesn't need to post any reviews. Positive reviews are a dime a dozen around here. When you have a provider with a bunch of positive reviews, another yes doesn't add a lot of new information - I'll admit that I'm guilty of doing that. Everyone bitches about "ECCIE grade inflation". Then when someone comes along with a higher standard (even if you don't agree with it), you all pile on. Its the "no's" that actually add new information to the system - even if the real information you glean is that Joey's opinion isn't to be trusted.

Sixx is also correct that a single 'no' review isn't going to harm a girl's business when her reviews are otherwise positive. Those reviews generally serve to call out the asshat hobbyist rather than the provider. My guess is that Caroline's business is doing just fine.

Thats my opinion.
Very well said Fratelli! Things evolve for a reason. Site owners make changes. ASPD and ECCIE are certainly not the same. ECCIE since its inception has evolved. If no one ever speaks up nothing will ever change. Personally I feel this a flaw that should be changed.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:58 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I'll do you one better, Fratelli. I have almost never agreed with Sixx. But we're lockstep on this one. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I thought this topic had been beaten to atoms. Caroline is raking it in and Joey has been burned in effigy. I get it.

I weighed in in the thread Caroline started. To me, ECCIE is an info exchange, not an altar. I want to gather as much info as possible before I invest my hard earned money and more importantly my limited recreational time in any experience with a provider.

Veteran providers know to take the good with the bad. Veteran hobbyists -- like you --do too.

So why post this thread, SL? Your complaint is is with the ECCIE posting rules, not with any hobbyist and not with the rest of us, is it? Take it up with management and tone down the "too pissed off to post a poem" nonsense, please.

We all know where you stand. We all knew where you stood during from your posts in the other two threads.

And while I'll admit to standing up for a few ladies in my day, this is WK overkill, IMHO. But I suppose you know what you're doing. And the rest of us can make a pretty good guess.

Well played Sixx.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #18
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

As yet the plot thickens even further by the fact that this is apparently an OLD already resolved issue which takes me back again to my original post. Whew this keeping up stuff is exhausting. Got me flipping like a Romney.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #19
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Have you guys noticed that often posters are so dedicated to show who they side with, that they lose track of most of the issues in the beginning of the post?

We, as a community, seem entirely dedicated to polarizing each post into right/wrong-one side/or the other-Republican/Democrat-Straight/Gay-Chevy/Ford-Apple/Oranges...

Then it digresses into one side slamming the other...

And this does have two sides to it...but the MAIN point, IMHO, is that a poster took advantage of a stupid rule to shaft a girl...

This is the point, this is the only point...

A poster set up a meeting with a provider...showed up...paid what HE considered equitable compensation...then walked.

*NO event took place
*NO exchange of bodily fluids took place
*NO rocks were gotten, nuts found, orgasyms experienced or even attempted

Yet, the review stands...the girl didn't get a chance to convince the writer how good (or bad) she could be...he never gave her the chance. The way I understand it, she didn't do a thing to misslead the reviewer. He came of his own accord. There was no bait & switch. As far as we know, she was ready and willing to provide what she was contracted to do.

NO activities took place, so NO review should be allowed...rules be damned.

Think about it this way...you want to trash a provider, motivation is immaterial...so you schedule an appointment...for which she clears her schedule...expecting FULL not partial payment...you show up, hand her 20 (amount DOES NOT MATTER EVEN IF IT WAS FULL PAYMENT)...walk out, and then write a NO review...according to the current rules, thats acceptable.

I'm not casting my vote for the OP...I am agreeing with the position. If you think about it, I don't see how you could feel otherwise.

As a side note, the hobbiest who wrote the "review" today writes a "compilation review" of various meetings with an agency provider...in my mind, further substantiating the allegations previously levied against him.

Whether the young woman is a yes or a no in experience, I have no idea. Haven't seen her, doubtful I will. But I hate to see someone trashed in a review UNLESS they earned it...she did not.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #20
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Have you guys noticed that often posters are so dedicated to show who they side with, that they lose track of most of the issues in the beginning of the post?

We, as a community, seem entirely dedicated to polarizing each post into right/wrong-one side/or the other-Republican/Democrat-Straight/Gay-Chevy/Ford-Apple/Oranges...

Then it digresses into one side slamming the other...

And this does have two sides to it...but the MAIN point, IMHO, is that a poster took advantage of a stupid rule to shaft a girl...

This is the point, this is the only point...

A poster set up a meeting with a provider...showed up...paid what HE considered equitable compensation...then walked.

*NO event took place
*NO exchange of bodily fluids took place
*NO rocks were gotten, nuts found, orgasyms experienced or even attempted

Yet, the review stands...the girl didn't get a chance to convince the writer how good (or bad) she could be...he never gave her the chance. The way I understand it, she didn't do a thing to misslead the reviewer. He came of his own accord. There was no bait & switch. As far as we know, she was ready and willing to provide what she was contracted to do.

NO activities took place, so NO review should be allowed...rules be damned.

Think about it this way...you want to trash a provider, motivation is immaterial...so you schedule an appointment...for which she clears her schedule...expecting FULL not partial payment...you show up, hand her 20 (amount DOES NOT MATTER EVEN IF IT WAS FULL PAYMENT)...walk out, and then write a NO review...according to the current rules, thats acceptable.

I'm not casting my vote for the OP...I am agreeing with the position. If you think about it, I don't see how you could feel otherwise.

As a side note, the hobbiest who wrote the "review" today writes a "compilation review" of various meetings with an agency provider...in my mind, further substantiating the allegations previously levied against him.

Whether the young woman is a yes or a no in experience, I have no idea. Haven't seen her, doubtful I will. But I hate to see someone trashed in a review UNLESS they earned it...she did not.
Great synopsis Mr Toyz. If this was a one time thing I would think hmm maybe ms Caroline's picks are fudged good for you Jumpin Joey for standing your ground too many times hobbyist are tricked or deceived and go ahead anyways because they are there. Some providers (lot's on BP) expect this and do the bait and switch for this very reason. But in Joey's case he does this regularly. He's done it for his last three reviews before and in each case after he insults them in post he pumps up Alice and Presley and others who he does deem seeable. It just seems like he is trying to help their business while dragging down the competition. That is why he was finally called out on it by several veteran posters and hobbyist who saw the pattern. His response was to do a quick compilation review of Presley and pump up Alice, what a surprise so he had some yes reviews. He didn't say their picks were wrong, he saw Caroline's picks and he saw her anyways. he didn't say her face was not the same as the picks or they were out dated. So why go see a lady who you obviously don't find attractive just to drop a few bucks and then insult. I agree we all have our own opinions and should share them openly and not have to defend them and he didn't have to do that the first couple times but after a pattern starts to emerge and the Lady puts in a rebuttal in coed it's only fair for others to weigh in as well. Do I see a need for this thread, probably not I think it has been discussed in detail enough in his review and her rebuttal.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #21
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Jeezuz Fucking Christmas!

I can't believe anybody on either side of this issue has any sense.

First, if you've been around the hobby block at all, you should have been able to figure out by now, if you've been paying attention, that a single negative review is at the VERY WORST a hiccup to even the spottiest and sketchiest of providers.

Known scam artists with multiple alerts all over the place are still able to make a living at providing, fellas.

So, when a hot gal (even with a higher than median price point on tour in a new town, who has two prior good reviews on here plus multiple good reviews on other sites) gets one bad review here, it's doubtful her business took a massive hit and her reputation was ruined. It's really not a critical need to come out and beat the drums to show support. Just not necessary. You're not really helping. Even if you've convinced yourself that you are.

But for the guys saying that this is an info exchange and not an altar and that negative reviews are important to the database, you're choosing the wrong guy to defend.

The guy has 5 reviews. Three of them independents where he made a "No" recommendation, where he claims a fee from $200 -$400 for sessions that were anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes long. The gals were just so unacceptable he couldn't go through with it, at all.

The other two reviews were "Yes" recommendations, but they're both agency gals, sessions costing $280-$550, running from 1-2 hours.

It strains basic credulity that he could go 0-3 being soooooooo disappointed by the indies, but go 2-0 being sooooooo enthralled by the agency gals. I mean, c'mon. These three gals were so fucking repulsive that it was totally worth it to drop money just to get out of there ASAP before you died from cooties? Not one time did the thought cross his mind, "Well, I'm already here. I guess if I do her from behind I wouldn't have to look at that butt-ugly mug."

If the "integrity of the database" is so damned precious, then what looks like a pattern of anti-independent/pro-agency hatchet jobs is just as big of a crime as the sugar-coated White Knight reviews. And no matter how much good you think you're doing for the "community" by championing the Bro reviewer/opposing the pro-Ho post, you're not really helping, either. Even if you've convinced yourself that you are.

And now, I feel the Metamucil kicking in. Gotta run. I think once I have a nice bowel movement, my mood will improve dramatically. Just gotta remember not to eat so much damn cheese and eat more fiber.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:17 PM   #22
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

So does this mean Carl's full of shit ? JK
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:34 PM   #23
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

As of this moment, NO!

Taking a huge dump is way better than popping a nut. I feel like a million bucks, Metamucil's a lot cheaper than pussy and I'm not even sleepy.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #24
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
You couldn't just pm her a note or better yet just book her again? You actually started a thread over the fact that you're pissed that someone wrote a bad review about a provider you like? Alrighty then.
He's too busy becoming the Boards most well known wuss..... Actually It's just another way of grandstanding for himself..... haven't ya noticed that he is all about being in the limelight?

He could have posted a thread simply about the policies and the process without the grandstand ass Kissing fest for hooker that wouldn't give him the time of day if he didn't pay for it....

But how much attention would that have garnered him?

Fuck this is strange.... I'm used to sharing an opinion with Sixx on occasion but Fratelli and Yssup?

I'm getting back to my new project.... I've fucked 5 19-22yos a total of 8 times in 2 weeks for less than $500 for those of the that have been wondering and trying to draw me into your pathetic bull shit lives....And not a single one of them a stripper or known provider..... I also think I've met the future Wife of the wifey and I....

So you folks have fun......
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

OK we get all of this. WHO ARE WE PISSED AT? Please make up,youPr mind some maymgomcollectivelymapeshit once and for all!
Old 07-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #26
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

ThreAD!!!!

All this Jumpin Joey/Caroline shit is giving me a headache. Waaa...
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:11 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Maybe some of us old timers need to stink together Whispers. Tasteless as it seems, there are hundreds of young, misinformed hobbyists And providers who need a glimpse in the real mirror of life.

I've observed in the past 10 months way that this community haunt what it used to be. Fill in your reason here.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:53 PM   #28
pamelasosexy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 213
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought that a "review" was just that. A REVIEW. What one gentleman likes another doesn't. I'm sorry but I have to agree that unless TIME was spent...there is NO review.
Co-ed discussion is just that...Co-ed discussion. I see no reason why sharing an opinion on how the board allows or doesn't allow certain things shouldn't be here. People read these forums and enjoy differing opinions...
You have all seen workers on "strike".. Some drive by honking and waving in support and others yell out and flip off the sign-carrier in disagreement.. Hell there are others that take it a step further and go in and seek employment in the "striking workers" place.
But without bringing the subject to light, change that might be BENEFICIAL may never occur.
Personally, and I do say PERSONALLY, I wouldn't be too happy about someone writing a review without anything being reviewed. Especially if they used a tone in their writing that was more on the shall we say "attack" level. (Now watch...I'll probably be "attacked" for writing this)
We have so many nice individuals on here...and we also have those that just seem to be stuck on negative...I don't consider the negative ones as a challenge...I just don't consider them.
Thanks to all of you...it gives me reason to write.... I like to remember that saying, "To belittle...is 'to be little'". Amen.
pamelasosexy is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:00 AM   #29
Mueller
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I've fucked 5 19-22yos a total of 8 times in 2 weeks
lol- So did you fuck all 5 of them 8 times for a total of 40 fucks in two weeks(that would be 2.857142857142587 fucks per day) or 5 of them once and 3 of them twice or 4 of them twice and one of them none or 3 of them twice and two of them once and one of them none or two of them four times and three of them none.

The combinations are endless...lol
Mueller is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:02 AM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
He's too busy becoming the Boards most well known wuss..... Actually It's just another way of grandstanding for himself..... haven't ya noticed that he is all about being in the limelight?

He could have posted a thread simply about the policies and the process without the grandstand ass Kissing fest for hooker that wouldn't give him the time of day if he didn't pay for it....

But how much attention would that have garnered him?

Fuck this is strange.... I'm used to sharing an opinion with Sixx on occasion but Fratelli and Yssup?

I'm getting back to my new project.... I've fucked 5 19-22yos a total of 8 times in 2 weeks for less than $500 for those of the that have been wondering and trying to draw me into your pathetic bull shit lives....And not a single one of them a stripper or known provider..... I also think I've met the future Wife of the wifey and I....

So you folks have fun......
Now that’s funny. Quote one person, then bash another while turning the thread into you being in the Lime Light as you so eloquently put it. Classic Whispers!
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women