Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60547
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42050
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So our intel was Saddam?

Whose head should have rolled for the shitty intel? Who supplied Powell the crap he presented to the UN?

I ask you...whose head rolled in this government? Where was the outrage over this? A War was started that would not have been without this shitty intel...
Saddam's neck was broken by a long fall on a short rope.

Quote:
Yet Eric Holder is the devil?

Come on man...this F&F is pure politics.....and even at that, I'm not saying anything is wrhong with it, it is how the game is played but please don't try and tell me that folks really care about anything else in this regard other than to go after Obama.
Make the bastard release the documents so that Issa can determine who was ultimately responsible for the flagrant violations of international and national laws.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:17 PM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Y'all hate birthers. We hate WMDburpers...
LOL

I hate people that believe in the Easter Bunny.

Now if ya believe in Brer Rabbit and the Tar baby, that would be more like this Iraq cluster fuc!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I ask you...whose head rolled in this government? Where was the outrage over this? A War was started that would not have been without this shitty intel...

Saddam might have been on our payroll at one time but he was not in our government. My question was "Whose head rolled in our government...''

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Saddam's neck was broken by a long fall on a short rope.

Quote:

Make the bastard release the documents so that Issa can determine who was ultimately responsible for the flagrant violations of international and national laws.
I do not disagree with you there. I just would have liked to see the same zeal on your side for Plumbgate and this shitty Iraq intel...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
gee, Bush took us to war based on Saddams statements mired in propaganda ... when did saddam say he had 500 tons of nerve gas?
Show where Saddam satisfactorily proved he didn't have 500 tons of nerve gas. After all, that is what the UN sanctions that he toyed with required.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Saddam might have been on our payroll at one time but he was not in our government. My question was "Whose head rolled in our government...''
Check the 2008 election returns. Scores of Republicans were turned-out.

Quote:
I do not disagree with you there. I just would have liked to see the same zeal on your side for Plumbgate and this shitty Iraq intel...
Valerie wasn't an undercover agent at the time in question, and her husband was a liar. Nothing about Valerie was revealed in the newspapers that she hadn't already revealed at DC cocktail parties.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #66
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Bottom line: During the spring of 2003, GW lost focus on the perpetrators of 9/11 and over 4500 American lives were lost because of it!

Nothing else really matters!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:36 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Check the 2008 election returns. Scores of Republicans were turned-out.

AIG had 99% to do with that and Iraq 1%.

There are folks who still think Iraq had something to do with 9/11 and Saddam had WMD's. That is truely like believing in the Easter Bunny!

Quote:

Valerie wasn't an undercover agent at the time in question, and her husband was a liar. Nothing about Valerie was revealed in the newspapers that she hadn't already revealed at DC cocktail parties.
There is a huge difference between a cocktail party and published in a national newspaper.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Bottom line: During the spring of 2003, GW lost focus on the perpetrators of 9/11 and over 4500 American lives were lost because of it!

Nothing else really matters!
On December 30, 2006, after a trial by his countrymen, Saddam Hussein was executed for crimes he committed against his people.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:42 PM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is a huge difference between a cocktail party and published in a national newspaper.
There's an even bigger difference between being a covert agent and being a paper-pushing bureaucrat in a Washington DC office.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There's an even bigger difference between being a covert agent and being a paper-pushing bureaucrat in a Washington DC office.
I kinda wanted to fuck her...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:03 PM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I kinda wanted to fuck her...
Do a review when it happens. I always enjoy hearing about someone on the left getting screwed.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #72
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Either you are willfully lying, or you are completely ignorant of the truth. Plame outed herself on the DC party scene over cocktails. Her husband's claims have since been found to be false, and Hussein had everybody and everything he needed to reconstitute his WMD program.
I B are you claiming to have inside sources with the DC party scene? Here is a pretty good telling of the whole event. You are such a fraud who can't admit the truth.

Thursday, 08 December 2011 22:58
The Truth About the Valerie Plame Case Finally Emerges
Written by Sam Blumenfeld

Now that memoirs by the late Bob Novak, former Vice-President Dick Cheney, and former President George Bush have all been published, we now know much more about the Valerie Plame case than we did before these individuals put what happened to paper. (Plame, if you'll remember, was a CIA agent whose identity was leaked to the press during a newsman's investigation into George W. Bush's explanation for going to war against Iraq.) Yet, the one book that still needs to be written is a memoir by Lewis (Scooter) Libby, the VP’s assistant, the only individual indicted by the Special Prosecutor looking into the leak and found guilty in this highly controversial case.

Vice President Cheney had hoped that George Bush would issue a pardon of Libby, since he considered Libby to have been unjustly punished for something he did not do. But Bush decided not to pardon Libby, and this has left a deep sense of disappointment in Cheney’s otherwise good relations with the former President.

How did this whole controversy start? Bush writes in his memoir: “In my 2003 State of the Union address, I had cited a British intelligence report that Iraq sought to buy uranium [yellowcake] from Niger. That single sentence in my five-thousand-word speech was not a major point in the case against Saddam. The British stood by that intelligence.... In July 2003, former Ambassador Joseph Wilson wrote a New York Times column alleging that the administration had ignored his skeptical findings when he traveled to Africa to investigate the Iraq-Niger connection.”

Wilson’s column in the Times resulted in the President being called a liar, which caused people in the administration to wonder why Joseph Wilson, a Democrat critic of Bush, was sent to Niger by the CIA for this mission. Washington journalist Bob Novak wanted to write a column on the affair and managed to get an interview on July 8, 2003, with Deputy Secretary of State Richard L. Armitage.. He writes in his memoir, The Prince of Darkness:

Armitage was giving me high-level insider gossip, unusual in a first meeting. About halfway through our session, I brought up Bush’s sixteen words.... I then asked Armitage a question that had been puzzling me but, for the sake of my future peace of mind, would better have been left unasked. Why would the CIA send Joseph Wilson, not an expert in nuclear proliferation and with no intelligence experience, on the mission to Niger? “Well,” Armitage replied, “you know his wife works at the CIA, and she suggested that he be sent to Niger.” “His wife works at the CIA?” I asked. “Yeah, in counterproliferation.”

He mentioned her first name, Valerie.... The exchange about Wilson’s wife lasted no more than sixty seconds. Armitage offered no interpretation of Wilson’s conduct and said nothing negative about him or his wife. I am sure it was not a planned leak but came out as an offhand observation.... Shortly thereafter, he secretly revealed his role to federal authorities investigating the leak of Mrs. Wilson’s name but did not inform White House officials, apparently including the President.

Novak got Valerie’s last name from Wilson’s bio in Who’s Who. But after he used it in his column, the name Valerie Plame became big news in the media and caused quite a storm. On October 1, 2003, after reading a second column by Novak on the case, Armitage, alarmed by the clamor in the press for the name of the leaker who had outed a covert CIA agent, revealed his role to his boss Secretary of State Colin Powell. They took up the matter with State Department lawyer William H. Taft IV, who then spoke with White House counsel Alberto Gonzales, who allegedly told Taft that he did not want to know. But why didn't Taft or Powell go directly to the President with this important information?

In January 2004, the Justice Department chose prosecutor Patrick J. Fitzgerald to investigate the leak of Valerie Plame's identity. From the outset, he was made fully aware that the leaker was Armitage, who resigned from the State Department in November 2004 but remained a subject of the inquiry until February 2006 when Fitzgerald told him in a letter that he would not be charged. The New York Times reported on Sept. 2, 2006:

Mr. Armitage cooperated voluntarily in the case, never hired a lawyer and testified several times to the grand jury, according to people who are familiar with his role and actions in the case. He turned over his calendars, datebooks and even his wife's computer in the course of the inquiry, those associates said. But Mr. Armitage kept his actions secret, not even telling President Bush because the prosecutor asked him not to divulge it, the people said.

Why would the prosecutor keep this vital information from the President who had expressed concern over the outing of a CIA operative? Meanwhile, the liberal press hysterically speculated that it was Karl Rove and/or Vice President Cheney who most likely leaked Plame's identity to Novak. Dick Cheney writes in his memoir, In My Time:

Among the many things that should give a thinking person pause about this whole sad story is that Patrick Fitzgerald knew from the outset who had leaked the information about Wilson’s wife to Bob Novak. It had been Deputy Secretary of State Rich Armitage, who told the Justice Department that he had leaked the information to Novak, but kept what he had done from the White House. Armitage would later admit that he had even earlier told journalist Bob Woodward about Wilson’s wife’s employment. Indeed, on Bob Woodward’s tape of the June 13, 2003, conversation, Armitage can be heard leaking the fact that Wilson’s wife worked at the CIA four separate times.

So why did Patrick Fitzgerald spend more than two years conducting “a lengthy and wasteful investigation,” as the Washington Post called it? Members of the White House staff were interviewed by the FBI and dragged before a grand jury at great cost to them in attorney’s fees. Bob Novak wrote:

After Patrick Fitzgerald ... indicated to me he knew Armitage was my source, I cooperated fully with him. At the special prosecutor’s request and on my lawyers’ advice, I kept silent about this — a silence that subjected me to much abuse. I was urged by several friends, including some journalists, to give up my source’s name. But I felt bound by the journalist’s code to protect his identity.

Despite the fact that Fitzgerald knew the source of the leak, he decided to go after reporters who refused to name their sources. Thus, Times reporter Judith Miller spent 85 days in jail for refusing to reveal her sources to the prosecutor. She was finally released when she agreed to testify before a grand jury.

So, why did Fitzgerald go after Scooter Libby, Vice President Cheney's top aide? Apparently, Armitage had read a memorandum Libby had commissioned as part of an effort to rebut criticism of the White House by Joe Wilson. Who wrote the memorandum, and did it mention Valerie Plame? That information may have been revealed during Libby’s trial but has not been made public. Was it the source of any leaks to the press? Apparently not, for it was Armitage who supposedly read the report and made the leak, not Libby.

Nevertheless, it was Libby whom Fitzgerald decided to indict. The jury found Libby guilty, not of revealing Valerie Plame’s name to the press, but of perjury, obstruction of justice, and making false statements. What did he lie about? Libby said that he thought he had gotten the information about Valerie Plame from a conversation with Tim Russert, the news analyst. But Russert denied that he had given such information to Libby. As for obstruction of justice, what was Libby refusing to tell the prosecutor? Could it be that Libby was trying to protect his boss, the Vice President, who may have retrieved the information from his contacts at the CIA? And is that the reason why Cheney tried so hard to get Bush to pardon Libby?

Otherwise, there seems to be no reason why Libby would have lied about where he got the information about Plame, and no reason why he would have refused to answer questions that the prosecutor posed. Apparently, neither Cheney nor Libby knew that it was Armitage who had leaked Valerie Plame’s identity to Novak. Cheney himself had been interviewed twice by the Special Prosecutor in May and August 2004. Even the President himself was questioned by Fitzgerald.

In any case, since Libby was not the person who made Valerie Plame’s name public, he should not have been the subject of a prosecutor, whose aim seems have been to justify his more than two years of investigation in the nation’s capital, with all of its perks, good restaurants, and plush accommodations. Even a prosecutor from Illinois needed a respite from the local grind. So he got a conviction of sorts and was thus able to return to Chicago fully vindicated.

The Vice President knew that all of this could have been avoided had Secretary Colin Powell done his duty and told the President that he knew who had leaked Plame’s identity to Novak. But he preferred to remain silent, and thus opened the door to two years of a needless and wasteful investigation which distracted the administration, forced innocent staff members to undergo a costly inquisition, and led to the conviction of a loyal and highly competent public servant.

Cheney made sure that the public would know the truth and took a parting shot at Colin Powell. He wrote:

For the latter part of 2003, all of 2004, and a good part of 2005, members of the White House staff produced box after box of documents, were interviewed by the FBI, hauled before a grand jury, and repeatedly questioned about these events.

Meanwhile, over at the State Department, Armitage sat silent. And, it pains me to note, so did his boss, Colin Powell, whom Armitage told he was Novak’s source on October 1, 2003. Less than a week later, on October 7, 2003, there was a cabinet meeting. At the end of it, the press came in for a photo opportunity, and there were questions about who had leaked the information that Wilson’s wife worked at the CIA. The President said he didn’t know, but wanted the truth. Thinking back, I realize that one of the few people in the world who could have told him the truth, Colin Powell, was sitting right next to him.

So, who was actually guilty of obstruction of justice? Was it Scooter Libby or Colin Powell? Or was it prosecutor Patrick J. Fitzgerald, who told Armitage to keep his mouth shut or face prosecution, [and] did not tell the President who the leaker was and spent the taxpayers' money in a costly prosecution against an innocent man.

Is it not a crime for a U.S. government official to deliberately withhold vital information from the President of the United States? Is it not a crime for a federal prosecutor to threaten a suspect with prosecution if he dared to tell the President that he was responsible for the leak? Had Powell told the President the truth, there would have been no need for a special prosecutor or grand inquisition.

When is the government going to indict Patrick J. Fitzgerald or Colin Powell for obstruction of justice? Of course, never. Meanwhile, Scooter Libby’s life has been ruined. But we await his own memoirs.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:15 PM   #73
CJ7
Valued Poster

this aint no board, its a rightwing excuse turbine pumping out 10,000 HP.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #74
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hussein had everybody and everything he needed to reconstitute his WMD program.
While this is sort true but it would have taken not just years but DECADES for him to bring it to reality. Your kinda skipping that part. Hey how about some real documentation on the rest of your stuff. Bet you can't do it.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:02 PM   #75
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

here we go again you stupid fuckin donkey's. I have posted this at least 10 times

he says he did not at that time but when the heat dies down he will again

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ag=mncol;lst;6

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ag=mncol;lst;5

God, I B they do not read anything you post, they just want to babble babble babble
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women