Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2012, 01:59 PM   #61
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Doofus, you are worm with your head up your ass; hence, your circular reasoning always come up smelling like shit.
You guys sound like The Supreme Court in Bush V. Gore - What we're saying now should not be considered precedent should we need to disagree with ourselves in the future.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You guys sound like The Supreme Court in Bush V. Gore - What we're saying now should not be considered precedent should we need to disagree with ourselves in the future.
More circuitous deflection by Doofus. You still have your head up your ass, and your new argument still smells of shit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #63
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I love your circular reasoning. The main stream liberal media ignores an important story, so that means it's not an important story, because they're ingnoring it.

Obama could murder someone on camera, and if The New York Times didn't cover it, liberals would say it wasn't an important story. That's old news, let's move on!
Who said it was ignored? Just like the 100th golf game bullshit, no one gives a fuck except the ECCIE National Sandbox blowhards (or should it be bloe hards?)
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:18 PM   #64
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I love your circular reasoning. The main stream liberal media ignores an important story, so that means it's not an important story, because they're ingnoring it.
This from the guy who convinced himself that Trayvon Martin was a thug because the liberal media wasn't reporting that he was a thug.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #65
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Who said it was ignored? Just like the 100th golf game bullshit, no one gives a fuck except the ECCIE National Sandbox blowhards (or should it be bloe hards?)
Who said it was ignored? You did. You said it was "getting almost no bandwidth" except for the Eccie National Sandbox.

If no one gives a fuck, maybe it's because no one knows about it, because it's not being covered. Once again, circular reasoning. Why cover a story no one cares about, because no one knows about it, because it's not being covered, because no one cares about it, because no one knows..... ad infinitum

The other side of main stream media circular reasoning is taking a minor story and blowing it out of proportion. The New York Times covered the Abu Ghrabe story on the front page for 32 days in a row. The Times took a nothing story and created a big story. After all it must be really important, it's been on the front page of the New York Times for 32 days in row! If main stream media gave the same level of coverage to Fast and Furious that they gave to Abu Ghrabe, Holder would have resigned by now and Obama might be headed for impeachment.

Liberals know that people are sheep. Most people don't know what they think until they're told what they should think.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #66
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Does anyone really believe the mainstream media anymore? They are in bed with the government, and have been for decades. Get real.

Besides, Wannagetlaidbutistoougly, you don't want answers, you want justification for Obama. Just like FastGoon, Doofie, CBJ7 and others, anything that happens that might cast a bad light on Obama simply didn't happen, and if it did, Bush did the same thing or worse, so we have to give Obama a pass.

How stupid is that? Or is it simply a plan to be on the government's side when the police state takes full control? Trust me, they won't like you any more than they will like me. A police state doesn't reward loyalty, it rewards money and power. You don't have that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #67
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Besides, Wannagetlaidbutistoougly, you don't want answers, you want justification for Obama. Just like FastGoon, Doofie, CBJ7 and others, anything that happens that might cast a bad light on Obama simply didn't happen,
All these websites you read; do they ever talk about any of the good that Obama does?

Didn't think so.

Now shut it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:28 PM   #68
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Why don't you enlighten us on all the good Obama does?

Old 06-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #69
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

If there was anything between your ears that might be possible...

Definition of ENLIGHTEN:
transitive verb
1. archaic : illuminate
2.a : to furnish knowledge to : instruct <enlightened us about the problem>
b : to give spiritual insight to
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #70
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just as i thought.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:44 PM   #71
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So, you can't think of anything either.

Oh, BTW, I did congratulate him on his recent immigration EO. I even gave him a legal theory so it wouldn't have gone against Congress. You missed that.

I also praised him some time ago, when he honored somebody, but I can't remember who or when, but I did praise him then, too.

Old 06-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #72
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Just as i thought.
do you know what you get when you google Doove?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #73
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, you can't think of anything either.

Oh, BTW, I did congratulate him on his recent immigration EO. I even gave him a legal theory so it wouldn't have gone against Congress. You missed that.
Big deal. You no doubt heard about it on a website that tried to paint it as Obama circumventing the constitution. So you disagreed with that assessment. Whoop dee doo.

You've been exposed as, at best, a hypocrite.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #74
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013
Default Darrel Issa wants the specific emails after this program was shut down that are actually about him!

I am watching the Meet the Press right now, and the Darrel Issa and the reporter he is talking with have said that he wants the specific emails where there was discussion and talk about him. When the people on Meet the Press asked him "if he got all the documents he wanted, everything he wanted what was it he thinks he would prove or is trying to prove'? He deflected several times when asked this and tried to skirt by the fact that what he was really trying to get was emails where Eric Holder, and some of the administration were actually "talking about him". In other words he wants to know what these guys are saying about him, and this has nothing to do with the actual program or even uncovering any perceived so called "cover up" of which he won't even say what he thinks the cover up is.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #75
CJ7
Valued Poster

Issa is an idiot.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women