Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-07-2012, 07:30 AM   #46
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

A provider gets to lie about her age......a hobbyist gets to come in here and call her a liar for doing it.....all is well in SHMB land.......ijs
Old 04-07-2012, 07:32 AM   #47
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
Call me a realist but I always assume women be it civie or hobby fudge on the age and weight.
I don't. But then if someone asks my weight, I rarely answer.

With that being said, MANY men lie about their height. Once, I wrote a topic about it. Not sure why they do it but it happens.

So let's not rub the ladies noses in things too much. It's wrong when it happens but like my attorney once told me, "Elisabeth, you just need to know two things about people and sex. Women can lie about their age and men lie about their sex life. Both are allowed."

We can argue that it shouldn't be that way but it happens. Why a man would not tell me the truth about his height has always confused me.

Little segue on the topic at hand, here.

EW
Old 04-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #48
Johnny Ringo
Living the dream!

She had her say and he had his and the OP asked for it to be closed, Why is it still open? Mods?
Old 04-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #49
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

They may not have gotten to it. They may also not feel the discussion is over. One new rule I do like is that an OP cannot always decide when it's over. Looks to me like the discussion is continuing and is pretty much on topic, or at least as close as we get around here.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #50
Ashphuckems01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

What I don't get is that why a supposedly 5 year age gap is such a bid deal. I mean, I've seen some absolutely gorgeous providers who are in their 40's, Gia Stevens/Myra is a perfect example. She is beautiful!! IMHO, 34 is not old. Hell I'm 36, have been told that I look like I'm 28 and I feel like I'm 26... I honestly feel that if someone would lie about something as trivial as that then they must be lying about a lot more. Granted that in this hobby, EVERYONE should utilize a certain amount of discretion but I don't think that something like being honest about your age(unless they were underage) would put someone at risk or harm. Or maybe I'm missing something here.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #51
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

I think if youre proud and not ashamed.. if you have self esteem and self worth.. there is no need to lie. I dont lie about my age, weight or height.. despite knowing that men like petite, young girls.. I just bring my A game to those who enjoy the older taller gals.. and Ive even corrupted several that now prefer older, wiser gals.

Same is with pics... why keep pics that are years old.... posted? Be proud.. everyone has different tastes.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #52
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungi01 View Post
What I don't get is that why a supposedly 5 year age gap is such a bid deal.
for some 5 years swing is to much. The reviewer likes 20 something. Where I tend to not see under dirty 30.

It does not happen, but I would be pissed if a 26 year old said she was 31.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #53
guest061212
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
I dont lie about my age, weight or height.. despite knowing that men like petite, young girls.
Not all men. In fact I think a large percentage of men find you extreamly hot.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #54
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

This lifestyle can age someone quickly. Sure, I've seen women who look their age and younger, but I've seen even more who have been boozing and smoking since they were teenagers, and who look like they are in their 40s before they hit 35.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #55
sinep1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

It seems that this thread has run its course, it is a "he said she said". The OP provided what he experienced and nothing more. Granted the title could have and should have been toned down or different. The provider says he is wrong and/or her accident was the contributing factor for the poor review which she has stated in this thread and denys most if not all of the OP's story. The provider said she was recovering from a auto accident (according to her), she should have informed the OP prior to the appointment, he could have made the call of wether to see her or not at that point. If her face was not healed and was puffy or worse, I do find it hard to believe that she aged several years due to her injury as the OP stated. No one will ever know the truth because no one else was there to either confirm or deny what he or she experienced. IMO I do believe that the MODS and Gina's investigation seems a bit like WK-ing. A simple photo of a DL, birth certificate, ID, or what whatever was provided via e-mail can be manufactured, altered, or belong to someone else, or maybe it was a different girl. The MODs and Gina's investigation of the OP's review leaves me with several unanswered questions, the major one being why have prior NO's not received this level of scrutiny. I'm sure there are plenty of NO's that providers have completely disagreed with in the past, why has this one been escalated to the level it has?
Again, it is a "he said she said" and no one else was there, it will remain a mystery for ever!
Old 04-08-2012, 08:49 AM   #56
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

Sinep1, I do believe the unresolved question you ask, which I asked as well when I first posted on this thread, is one reason to keep the tread open. If we are going to take someone's word that they have investigated and found in favor of one of these parties with respect to the age thing, I believe knowing a little more about how that was determined is a reasonable request.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #57
Dittychaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=421480

This reviewer says he verified the DL.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:08 AM   #58
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I think the only thing that can be established Miss Meghan did fudge her age. Yourself has always been spot on but he expressed some regret however his perception is she much older than 34. Bottom line it comes down to perception. In this respect Tinman not sure what proof or anything else will change this stale mate.

EW i get your point so we will say not all ladies fudge however 99 % do
Old 04-08-2012, 09:20 AM   #59
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I've felt for a long time that reviewers should be honest about what they believe the age to be (not in a cruel manner). If a lady is 40 but looks 30, say it. If the reverse is true, say that as well.

And, honestly, enough with the Age:3- crap guys. 39 and 30 are not interchangeable.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #60
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMeghan View Post
I will be happy to show anyone my real age provided you are not a dick when asking for it!!!
Thank you my dear. I would be most appreciative if you would show me your real age via PM. Thank you so much and I hope you have a blessed day this Easter afternoon.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women