Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ILIKE2BERIMMED----ditto!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:51 PM   #17
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love this damn hobby, occasionally i will have a dude that will visit me that makes me want to choke his ass. But overall damn this hobby is good, you mean i don't have to go out and find meat, meat comes to me and how mighty fine that meat looks and taste.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:58 PM   #18
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

My only regret is that I didn't start sooner!! I was member of the "swinging" lifestyle for years. with couples and with single guys. I love MFMs. I love men!! But then a friend got me to help her out one day by seeing her "friend" who gave me $100!! Wow... I got a gift for doing something I would have done for free!

So, I investigate a bit, found out 100 was too too cheap, got great advie from some ladies on hobbying boards, made a website and haven't looked back since! And, I don't give it away anymore. here is the clencher for me... in the lifestyle you some times ended up with not the best guy around. Now, if I end up with a "not so good in bed" guy... I still get paid. The reality has been that most every guy I have been with in the Hobby and been better than a lot in the "lifestyle"!! And they pay me!!! OMG!!

There are some great hobbyists AND providers out there!!

Okay, I will go off into a corner and try to settle down now!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #19
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I have had some really great times in this hobby. I get to have sex with beautiful women, have my every desire pampered to, as there is a provider out there for every desire and when I am done she does not own half my stuff, damn this hobby is great, LOL. I get all that for a few bucks, why did I wait so long to hobby!!!

I state a Jeff Jeffreis joke here to demonstrate my point about the type of sex I can have here in the hobby.

The difference between a girlfriend and a slut:
A girlfriend will give me head about 4 times a year and while she is sucking away she is thinking "Gee, I hope outdoorsman is enjoying his birthday present. I hope he appreciates what I am doing for him."

A slut that is giving me head thinks "Thank God I could not stand to have lived another minute without having some cock massage the back of my throat."
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:47 AM   #20
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
I have had some really great times in this hobby. I get to have sex with beautiful women, have my every desire pampered to, as there is a provider out there for every desire and when I am done she does not own half my stuff, damn this hobby is great, LOL. I get all that for a few bucks, why did I wait so long to hobby!!!

I state a Jeff Jeffreis joke here to demonstrate my point about the type of sex I can have here in the hobby.

The difference between a girlfriend and a slut:
A girlfriend will give me head about 4 times a year and while she is sucking away she is thinking "Gee, I hope outdoorsman is enjoying his birthday present. I hope he appreciates what I am doing for him."

A slut that is giving me head thinks "Thank God I could not stand to have lived another minute without having some cock massage the back of my throat."
aahhh... a man after my own heart... eerr ahhh... mouth... ah...throat!! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Old 03-24-2010, 12:20 PM   #21
bassmaster02000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I've just started and i love it. Its the thrill that keeps me wanting to experience more, when that is gone then i will stop untill i get the feeling back. Glad i stumbled across this board because before i was to scared to try it. Have gotten alot of vauable info from here. Hopeffully the economy will turn around soon so i can have more play money to spend on all these lovely girls.
bassmaster02000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:37 PM   #22
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the Hobby!!! Like Dallas I'm addicted to the sex~ I've also met many wonderful people through the Hobby both guys and girls.

Guest010312-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:26 PM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ahhhhhhhh Shelby & Lea...I could be "addicted" to yall sexy ladies!!!
Old 03-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #24
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
ahhhhhhhh Shelby & Lea...I could be "addicted" to yall sexy ladies!!!
I second that Motion!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #25
MuffDVR
BANNED

Encounters: 2

never heard of a drug addict charging to do the drugs,lol. does this mean the sex will be free from now on? hehehehe
MuffDVR is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:27 AM   #26
lee.1000
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

My biggest regret was not starting sooner when I could "Stay" longer but I'm glad I'm in the hobby now and its been great for me. Being able to share the fun with women who enjoy what they are doing has been an eye opening experince. I don't think I would have ever met anyone as sensual and sexual as Lea without the hobby. Then to be able to turn around and see another phenominal women like Shelby is an unforgettable experience. Now I just need to figure out how to get the two of them together. Think I can talk both of them into moving to the Coast?
Maybe not, but that"s what dreams are for.
lee.1000 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:12 AM   #27
bluebiker
Premium Access

Encounters: 70
Default Enjoyed from the beginning.

I have enjoyed the hobby from the begginning. It has had a few bumps in the road, no shows, drunk or loaded on something when I showed up, just plain nuts, etc. But overall I have enjoyed the hobby,but as Musman said, If I had just had the internet and the boards 30 years ago, there would have been many more rides home thinking how good the session was. And less rides home thinking I shoulda walked when I got there, but the little head took over my thought process. But overall, I would go back and do it all over again. Well except for that one time when a pimp came out with a gun.
bluebiker is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:45 AM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am "living the good life" thanks to the hobby----I luv yall guys!!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 07:51 AM   #29
weebbadd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
Think of Rockstar by Nickelback.

The hobby has allowed some of that fantasy to come true... at least having the hot chicks and hanging out in the VIP rooms.

For those who do not know the song: http://s0.ilike.com/play#Nickelback:...5efcfbb3bc638c
+1

Yea baby I agree the hobby has opened doors to another world for me, there is nothing like going to meet a beautiful girl and SHE's smiling at ME!!!

I have enjoyed it mostly through good times and bad, but it's been mostly good! I thought about swinging, tried to get my lady to try it, she refused, and I think it was great because I then found out about this hobby.
As Charlie Sheen once said, I pay the girls to leave!
I had a GF on the side many years ago, and she was VERY high maintenance. Once she called me 11 times during a one hour dinner with family. That was the last straw. She knew I was with family too.
Here I get the hottie girl without the high maintenance.
I got enough BS drama in my life from relatives and friends, I can get a little peace and quiet and relief an hour at a time here, and then go back to my regular life smiling like crazy!
I live by the motto life's too short, live it for today because I might not be here tomorrow!
weebbadd is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #30
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebbadd View Post
+1

Yea baby I agree the hobby has opened doors to another world for me, there is nothing like going to meet a beautiful girl and SHE's smiling at ME!!!

Here I get the hottie girl without the high maintenance.
I
Well, i will definitely be smiling at you Wee!!!! Not sure about the hottie girl part so will a hottie MILF do??

See ya soon!

Smooch!

Lea