Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2012, 08:09 AM   #16
cypress
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post
First of I would like to say that I am sorry if the OP waisted his time but that is his fault. You may not like MY screening methods but they are mine and I am comfortable with them. I am very cautious as we all should be. I won't get into arguement but I will defend my self. I simply asked the OP to park in the back and call me from there, as he stated, he parked in the back WALKED INSIDE and called me from downstairs. At that point he told me his car and things. That is NOT what I asked him to do. So I lefted . You noticed both of us did, that scared me.

Some of you may think it's paranoia but I only get one chance to messed up and I am in serious trouble, you get slap on the wrist or just sent home. I will continue to use the methods I am comfortable with to screen.

As for others, I have screwed up in the past. I am trying to be more professional and not do those things anymore. I am at a better spot in life now so I am doing way better. Some people here insist on bad mouthing me every chance they get. That is fine because if I scare some other provider that much, I must be doing something right, hmm and guess what, I am only going to get better.

Well since someone decided to give me free publicity I also would like to add some salt, I dropped 55 lbs yes that's right so eat a subway sandwich on that.
Let's see........ I called for an appointment and you ask a few questions. I answered them and you gave me the address. You never said park in the back stay in the car or anything of that sort. I called as I was walking in and told you that. You ask where I was parked ( which was around back) and the type of vehicle. You said you had to get your room ready and would call back in a couple minutes. Well you did not and you bailed. All you had to say is when you get here park around back call me. Too many choices with good reviews at the next exit than having to put up with this kind of BS. You should list your screening process in your BP ad and not after you stand someone up.
cypress is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #17
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

JAD, you are correct, my history is documented here, I can not deny that. I have tried to change my ways and become a more professional provider. Arguing with Cypress will do no good for me, so I won't. I just want to put my side of the story out there.

If Cypress had contacted me via eccie and not BP, I would have been less nervous tbh. I give eccie clients/p411 clients more leeway than BP clients. BP is scary so I have to be extra cautious. I will say this in closing, there is more to the story and in the past I would go ape shit on here, but I realize that doesn't benefit my business. Cypress will move on and so will I.
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #18
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

For some of the ladies here, you have to follow a very specific process. Otherwise, no soup for you.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:23 AM   #19
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2865
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a bit confused here- what difference does it make where he parked, what kind of vehicle he was driving, or whether or not he was in the car when he called you?? If this is your idea of screening and you are seriously this paranoid maybe you should stop advertising on BP and stop wasting so many of these men's time.
1ThickBlond is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #20
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond View Post
I'm a bit confused here- what difference does it make where he parked, what kind of vehicle he was driving, or whether or not he was in the car when he called you?? If this is your idea of screening and you are seriously this paranoid maybe you should stop advertising on BP and stop wasting so many of these men's time.
Another hater ..... Why do you care how I screen ? I'd rahter be a bit over cautious than under cautious. I will assume that your method is 100 percent affective and you have never been in trouble. I guess you never stopped to think that it may only be a part of my screening, I can understand why you'd be a bit confused. In the future please let me worry about my screening process and you worry about yours.

BTW, thank you cause this is allowing me to learn how quickly other providers will hate on you. So, giving great service + trying to be more professional = more haters..... I must be doing something right after all.....
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #21
Smoke2nd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
For some of the ladies here, you have to follow a very specific process. Otherwise, no soup for you.
LOL!
That was funny!

Girl can run the store the way she chooses....thats my.02.
Smoke2nd is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #22
Mr Willy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

I'm with you smoke. If the chick wants you to park in the back and sit on your hood and wave at her that is her right. I saw her some time back but I did like she said and parked in the back and then called. She can then see your car and see you get out so she has a better idea that you are who you say you are.
Mr Willy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #23
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

o88, may I please see your titties?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:23 AM   #24
Mr Willy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

+1 on the tits. Last time I saw her she had the old ones.
Mr Willy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #25
creamoneyongman
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Willy View Post
I'm with you smoke. If the chick wants you to park in the back and sit on your hood and wave at her that is her right. I saw her some time back but I did like she said and parked in the back and then called. She can then see your car and see you get out so she has a better idea that you are who you say you are.

I'm not a hater and I'm new here. This is my first post. I'm sure if your a serious provider or hobbiest you have had a run in with LE. In 20+ years of being in the hobby I've only had 2 serious incidents. I wasn't arrested but I almost was.

I personally don't understand what seeing me in my car and seeing that I am who I say I am proves I'm not LE or a rapest or a murderer or whatever. The only thing parking in the back and sitting around is going to accomplish is drawing more attention to myself.

That's just my opinion. I'm no expert. If olivia has more knowledge than me. I don't think it's asking to much for her to share her information.

In my two incidents. One second not a sole in sight and the next there were a hundred LE like I robbed a bank or something. I never figured out to this day where they all came from.
creamoneyongman is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #26
ivan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Dude just MOVE on. This girl got some serious "bipolar" history if you ask me. I went through the same shit with her. Don't waste your time. There is better out there and is not worth wasting your oxygen over her.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamoneyongman View Post
I'm not a hater and I'm new here. This is my first post. I'm sure if your a serious provider or hobbiest you have had a run in with LE. In 20+ years of being in the hobby I've only had 2 serious incidents. I wasn't arrested but I almost was.

I personally don't understand what seeing me in my car and seeing that I am who I say I am proves I'm not LE or a rapest or a murderer or whatever. The only thing parking in the back and sitting around is going to accomplish is drawing more attention to myself.

That's just my opinion. I'm no expert. If olivia has more knowledge than me. I don't think it's asking to much for her to share her information.

In my two incidents. One second not a sole in sight and the next there were a hundred LE like I robbed a bank or something. I never figured out to this day where they all came from.
ivan is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

o88, may we please see them bi-polar, manic-depressive, paranoid-schizophrenic, nazi titties?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #28
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Heil titties.
Guest032414-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #29
Number1stunner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Dang boardman, you made me spit OJ on my computer screen.

Cecilia--ERRRR--Olivia--ERRRR----Anjelica, you are aware that Vice will not show up in a police car with mounted lights on top, or one of these new ones (with the "Houston Police Department" signage on the side that's the same color) when they bust you? They have this thing called an evidence room/lot.....which means that they will probably go grab one of the rides on this lot that they have confiscated from some drug dealer. Just my .02
Number1stunner is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #30
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I sent a P411 pre-screen about two weeks ago...thinking I may want to see her sometime in the near future. She hasn't even bothered to look at it from what I can gather...so I lost interest.

The rest of you can have at it...I'm done.
john353 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women