Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #31
Syncial
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

stupid phone posted the mobile version of the youtube link...here's the correct link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
Old 02-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #32
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncial View Post
stupid phone posted the mobile version of the youtube link...here's the correct link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
I love Chris Crocker. I'm subscribed to his channel!
Old 02-02-2012, 11:37 AM   #33
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I'm speechless...
Old 02-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #34
molnar
Valued Poster

It takes courage to do this. You have balls. And you have showed it once again. Well done! Good Luck to you!
Old 02-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #35
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Old 02-02-2012, 12:27 PM   #36
HoustonMatt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Kudoes to Jemma for this PUBLIC apology. I was following all the different threads and it was starting to get out of hand.

Jemma, I'm sure you know this already, but you can't and won't be able to please everybody. Your apology came across sincere and all you can do is try your best and try to provide good service. If you do, your efforts will come out genuine and you will have repeat customers, hopefully many. Don't let the odd disrespectful fuck-tard ruin your day. And worse yet, go off and blow steam on this board. We all have bad days, we all handle it differently. But this act shows alot of class. Well done.....
Old 02-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #37
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

A tip of the hat to you young lady. Takes a lot to do what you did, others here have tried but failed miserably, and been totally insincere. Good luck to you, seriously.....
Old 02-02-2012, 02:11 PM   #38
Mr Willy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

I for one after reading reviews was scared off from seeing you so I will wait and see how the new and improved Jemma does and look forward to the new reviews. Good luck to you and hope all calms down for you in your personal life.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:36 PM   #39
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

"Just don't be pissing me off".........ijs.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #40
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Well, I too, commend you for coming back and posting what you have had to say. And, I believe you really mean it and plan to try and better yourself. Only time will tell and for now, I accept your written apology.

Regarding the fact that you specifically mentioned me, perhaps you have forgotten the dozens and dozens of texts that you sent me while we were trying to set a date. We had problems with the day first, and then the hour of said day. When I text you and said that it wouldn't work, you went totally insane!!! Young lady, I am a grown man and a potential customer of yours. And you went off like the space shuttle. I own a business, and put up with customers crap and whims just like any other business person has to. You, on the other hand, go ballistic when you don't get your way. Sweetie, the business world doesn't work like that. So sorry.

I look forward to seeing where this all goes from here and wish you all the best with all the issues that seem to be dealing with. Maybe we can meet sometime after all.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #41
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

This doesn't change anything...actions speak...words mean shit...

If you change, you're reviews and the alerts and back room talk about you will change to reflect that...without you telling us you're doing anything...

This post doesn't change my opinion of you, and it won't predispose me to forgive the next incident because you told us "you're changing."

We'll see...
Old 02-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #42
Brian7772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

She was naughty and must be spanked! Pubically!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #43
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by molnar View Post
It takes courage to do this. You have balls....
See, now this is how rumors get started...
Old 02-02-2012, 08:05 PM   #44
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

Since I was named I will say that I accept said apology. Jemma, that is a great thread and you are a great girl. I hate the negativity surrounding you in the past and I did take a few jabs at you in the past, but lately I've stuck up for you. BTW, fuck all the haters. You do your thing and to hell with the guys that don't like it.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #45
ilsjs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Jemma,

From day one, I knew you were unique and quite different from other ladies I have met.
Since late fall of 2010, we met and you have treated me very well, considerately (yes, mostly ... lol), I enjoyed and cherrished any moment to be at your side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
Eccie hobbists,

People I want to THANK for never judging and always talking to me calmly on here:
DickEmDown
Jusanotherdude
SOULMANIKE
AND a special thanks to one of my ATF’s (if providers can have an ATF that is) In1impmiss! He’s always been really sweet to me. We’ve had issues before also, but worked it out and now everything is good between us. He just understands me and is patience with me.
Jemma Martin
XOXO
Thank you for mentioning me as a "totally different" class of guys in your business... lol. I have been with you for "countless" times, and had such pleasure time. I will continue to do so until you 're no longer in this hobby.

I also commend you for the courage, and the determination to act gracefully in your own class. I have my hat off to you, at your age I would never have gut and wisdom to do what you did today. No need to say more about your personal issues, it seems no one cares ... IMHO

I hoped you will always keep your "cool", head up and follow through with what you wrote to achieve your goal.

You can do it, girl .....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women