Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42091
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2011, 11:05 PM   #106
trailor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Oh no Chloe, I don't so much go for the money aspect of cops...it was the power and the intrigue. Add to that a young girl in the back of a cop car in handcuffs just for fun, and well...you see why ha ha. While other girls were dating boys, I had a big bad cop lol.

Ugh... Cops have become bullies. I've lost all respect for them over the last decade... hell even my conservative law and order parents hate cops now.
trailor is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:04 AM   #107
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

LOVE ALL MEN.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:35 AM   #108
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe Kensington View Post
Hear hear... Yes!

Just as males have preferred body types - big boobs, small waists, child-bearing hips etc., so do women; big shoulders, well developed pectorals, small waist, six pack, great ass, well-endowed, all-night-long...

Anyone who says they want a sense of humor over that is just talking survival.
Although we all have our body types that we're attracted to, physicality and stamina is not what makes one fall in love. Not real love anyway. I have found that a sense of humor will carry a relationship farther than my love of muscular arms.

I understand what you mean about the dynamic of older men and younger women. Being in two different points in life creates a conflict of interest. Very rarely does it work out to the benefit of both parties. He's older, wants her body, and can give her anything that she wants, but she has plans of being a mom, and all his kids are grown. She's in love with his wisdom and the way he makes her feel, and she's great arm candy, but he's convinced she's illiterate when she texts, doesn't like Jay-Z and goes to bed too early.

I've always had a thing for older men. I LOVE salt & pepper/white hair on a man. I think it comes from my love of confident/smart/wise men, which comes from life experience.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:56 AM   #109
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Middle aged men have 'hotness delusion syndrome'

Which gives us a lot in common with some younger men, younger women, middle aged women, older men and older women.

In the end, "We're all Bozo's on this bus."
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:16 AM   #110
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe Kensington View Post
Hear hear... Yes!

Just as males have preferred body types - big boobs, small waists, child-bearing hips etc.,

so do women;
big shoulders-check
well developed pectorals-check
small waist-check
six pack-check
great ass-check
well-endowed-check-check-check
all-night-long-check

Anyone who says they want a sense of humor over that is just talking survival.

yep, Im your man baby. PM me.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:32 AM   #111
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews

Older men are sexy. Tom Selleck is still a hottie.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:39 AM   #112
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Chloe, all the things on your list are good except the "Well endowed" part. I want a small weenie, a great sense of humor, successful, faithful, honest, romantic, and confident man. If he has all those qualities, I can assure you that means more to me than any Brad Pitt lookalike. If you guys got a gander at my ex, you would know I am not joking either ha ha.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #113
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post

Experts say some men in their 40s have an inflated sense of their own attractiveness, owing to the man drought and the competition among women for available blokes of a certain age.

MIDDLE-aged men are being chased so much by single women that they are becoming deluded about their sex appeal.

A drought of mid-40s single men, compared with single women of the same age, means they are fiercely pursued, inflating their opinion of their attractiveness.

And in a case of "beware the cougar", he believes a lack of eligible 40-something bachelors will result in more confident, well-educated older women prowling for younger mates.
"An available male in his 40s receives a lot of attention because he's the only thing going around," Mr Salt said.

At 44, there are 15 per cent fewer available males than females. Mr Salt predicts more women will start seeking younger men to fill the void.

But "hotness delusion syndrome" was reversed for the sexes in their mid-20s.
At age 25, single men outnumbered single women by 23 per cent because they were competing with older men, he said.
since there's very little there to read [where's the link to the article], i can only conclude that this is a bad reporting job on something that could be rather interesting. instead, it's just some lame generalization.

there a few key points, imo.

* when chased by single women, some guys think they are hot, not matter if they are or not.
===> maybe. it depends on why the women are "chasing" him. it is power, money, attitude, sex skills, desperation, ... ?
just cos someone chases me [btw, where are you women?? oh, i;'m in my late 50s :^( ], that doesnt mean i'm hot.
it's kinda like the "big lie" - say something loud and long enough and people will probably start believing it.

* "a drought of mid-40s single men ... means they are fiercely pursued"
===> i'd love to see that - women fiercely pursuing men!! or "prowlling" after younger men.
they must not be the independent, "i can do this on my own", "who needs a fucking guy when i have my sybian, rabbit, and hitachi magic wand??" kind of women :^)

* At 44, there are 15 per cent fewer available males than females. ... At age 25, single men outnumbered single women by 23 per cent.
===> i think that's the determining factor right there. more men than women - more competition to get w/ a woman. more women than men - more demand on the men. but, she's gotta want him. and, from what my women friends in their 40s say, there aint that many good guys out there at any age level. one friend say she went on a date. several times the guy said "no pressure, no kissing or anything else on the first date." guess what??? as he opened the car door to let her out and the end of the date, he swung in w/ full force and french kissed her. NEGATORY BUB, NEGATORY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post

Which gives us a lot in common with some younger men, younger women, middle aged women, older men and older women.

In the end, "We're all Bozo's on this bus."
ah, yes, Firesign Theatre - such astute folks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Chloe, all the things on your list are good except the "Well endowed" part. I want a small weenie, a great sense of humor, successful, faithful, honest, romantic, and confident man. If he has all those qualities, I can assure you that means more to me than any Brad Pitt lookalike. If you guys got a gander at my ex, you would know I am not joking either ha ha.
a few things, pls.
* define "small weenie". 3", 4", 6", 7", 8", 9" 10+"??
* define "faithful". to your relationship, to monogamy, to not oggling women when your out and about, no strange, no hobbying??
* and you dont have to answer this, i'm just curious - why is he your ex? where did he not measure up [if i can use such a phrase]
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:23 PM   #114
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
since there's very little there to read [where's the link to the article], i can only conclude that this is a bad reporting job on something that could be rather interesting. instead, it's just some lame generalization.

there a few key points, imo.

* when chased by single women, some guys think they are hot, not matter if they are or not.
===> maybe. it depends on why the women are "chasing" him. it is power, money, attitude, sex skills, desperation, ... ?
just cos someone chases me [btw, where are you women?? oh, i;'m in my late 50s :^( ], that doesnt mean i'm hot.
it's kinda like the "big lie" - say something loud and long enough and people will probably start believing it.

* "a drought of mid-40s single men ... means they are fiercely pursued"
===> i'd love to see that - women fiercely pursuing men!! or "prowlling" after younger men.
they must not be the independent, "i can do this on my own", "who needs a fucking guy when i have my sybian, rabbit, and hitachi magic wand??" kind of women :^)

* At 44, there are 15 per cent fewer available males than females. ... At age 25, single men outnumbered single women by 23 per cent.
===> i think that's the determining factor right there. more men than women - more competition to get w/ a woman. more women than men - more demand on the men. but, she's gotta want him. and, from what my women friends in their 40s say, there aint that many good guys out there at any age level. one friend say she went on a date. several times the guy said "no pressure, no kissing or anything else on the first date." guess what??? as he opened the car door to let her out and the end of the date, he swung in w/ full force and french kissed her. NEGATORY BUB, NEGATORY!!!

ah, yes, Firesign Theatre - such astute folks!!

a few things, pls.
* define "small weenie". 3", 4", 6", 7", 8", 9" 10+"??
* define "faithful". to your relationship, to monogamy, to not oggling women when your out and about, no strange, no hobbying??
* and you dont have to answer this, i'm just curious - why is he your ex? where did he not measure up [if i can use such a phrase]
Under six inches, faithful in ALL aspects, and he is my ex because he was an a hole who made his job his God.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:58 PM   #115
mrsprettykitty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 101467
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmm? that's why my hubby thinks he's the finest black man on the planet....
mrsprettykitty is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:07 AM   #116
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersexycougar View Post
hmmm? that's why my hubby thinks he's the finest black man on the planet....
2nd finest black man on the planet. baby if I was your hubby, I wont share u with anybody!
Old 10-05-2011, 07:09 AM   #117
Af-Freakin
BANNED

6" or less? sounds like a clever way not 2 see black men so nobody will know u dont see black men.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:32 AM   #118
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine View Post
Older men are sexy. Tom Selleck is still a hottie.
Girl, yes! He's one of the many older men I've had crushes on since I was a little girl! They can still get if they can still get it up!

Old 10-05-2011, 09:35 AM   #119
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Then all of these men smoke/d cigars. I think that's a sexy older man habit too.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:23 PM   #120
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default It is all a cycle

You reach a certain age and if you are still breathing you get free casseroles, free laundry and a cat fight between blue haired women just to be with you.

catnipdipper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women