Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-30-2011, 04:14 PM   #16
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Is this person on Eccie? Not asking for her name....
I just went to new orleans not long ago and worked for 2days and left. It would really help if providers put on their info somewhere that they are not reference friendly and why, or not.
It has been through rumors that some won't give info due to privacy reasons and a wife could be posing as a provider. Other reasons were they didn't keep info stored on their phones just in case they get popped, but this was only in two incidents.
Is there any reason thats acceptable for not giving a reference, just curious. I will give out a reference if the guy has called me and ok's it.
Sorry Dallas, you have ALWAYS been helpful and fair.
Old 09-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegfegirls View Post
Well the issue of references is something we struggle with due to a few serious consequences, due to the amount of clients the Elves cater to, and the fact that we do not save personal info, by giving a reference we could make a mistake and Ok someone who is not OK, and should the provider then get injured or arrested it would be our fault, we usually will not take that responsibility for outside providers.

That being said, in the Indy world, I would guess that you all need to work together to have a safe shared and constantly updating database of men so that you can be safe, so I wouldnt understand this Indys reasoning.
Now the jealousy and cock blocking thing is just plain horseshit but if her business is so shitty she has to do that, she will most likely not be around long. Clients do not belong to anyone, its a shared population, don't wanna share.. get married and stay outta the business.

well said!

Thanks everyone!
Old 09-30-2011, 04:43 PM   #18
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Unbelievable. While its good practice to p.m. the gent on which a provider is inquiring about, to make sure he is really using me as a reference (and it's not some SO/GF calling); I could never do what she did. That's just silly and a whole lot of other things I wont mention.

Sometimes hobbyists and providers are just too involved with one another; Some guys are even scared to write a review because so and so provider might see it. That's so silly.

A provider who has a real grasp on the hobby understands that men like variety and will go see other ladies, probably just as fast as another gentleman will be calling them. Did I mention that was silly? Just silly.

Thanks for the heads up Dallas.
Old 09-30-2011, 04:51 PM   #19
Cain Marko
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
WTF?? I thought we as hobby sisters were supposed to 'take care" of each other!
And Us.. Sorry to hear about this happening to you.

I'm sure the potential client you had is even more upset that he didn't get to see you because of it.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #20
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

The only way I can see not giving a ref is if you never ask for them. I know quite a few ladies who work this way. Its common for local ladies not to give touring ladies refs & do the call the client back thing.

Wonder if "her man" thought through the fact that now she's gonna get exactly what she gives? Do ya think "her man" ran the numbers and thought "gee if she keeps offering deals to guys who use her as a ref, that means every client is gonna start doing that? Gee I only have 200 and I wanna see wannabebinbette but she's 300. OH I know! I'll call another lady and wannabe will drop 100.

Dont you sweat it Dallas. You know how this runs in cycles. NOLA is pretty good at straightening itself out.

I wouldnt refuse a reference request from her though. Unfortunately, being a real "pro" means we do everything possible to keep our clients safe - including giving refs to skanks. Look at the bright side: at least we dont have some corporate dress code at work.

luvsyaD
Old 09-30-2011, 07:48 PM   #21
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Dallas for stepping up and this happens more than some people admit.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:05 PM   #22
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some ladies even well-known/know popular (ones who seem friendly on the boards) can be downright rude/mean/client hoarders.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:00 AM   #23
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

This happens on the reciprocal to hobbyist as well. This personally happened to me three times in the hobby. Here's the scenarios:

1. The hobbyist prior ref (usually less than a year) says due to safety reasons and time she can't give you a ref to see another lady, but she will take "the chance" to see you herself due to your p411 ok she gave you. "What time would you like to book." Hateration at its finest.

2. The provider trys to cockblock you from seeing other ladies by being non descript and saying to other providers "I wouldn't see him again", all the while emailing the client and saying hey when would you like to see me. These are the worst, but eventually you find out because most ladies know this occurs. I call these the posers.

3. Your new provider you want to see can't get in contact with your ref at all. Then when you call your ref you get right through with no issue. "Are you wanting to book right now?"

4. The prior ref sees that your booking a longer booking for another lady and offers you her undercut rate. (...........wait I like these nevermind lol)

5. The lady you want to see has an issue making your appointment time you set or is hella late. So you as a hobbyist cancel the appointment. After canceling you make an appointment to see another provider....because the sexual need is still there of course.
The provider you contacted first get pissed with you because you saw such in such on a day that worked better for them.

I will say in certain scenarios, in more smaller towns and competetive areas some ladies won't contact the ref at all. If they see a p411 ok and or a corresponding review to said ok they feel content with that. They feel contacting the ref is a chance to blow the booking with the undercut or better deal of the prior seen provider. Touring ladies do this mostly though in my conquest where contacting a ref is not needed.

Its a shitty part of the game but it happens. And for this reason I will only use a ref two or three times max if I am trying to see other people. That's whether I plan to see her again or not.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:17 AM   #24
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If you just passing this info via pm to whoever ask for who not reference friendly Ill just speculate since there's not many active posting providers in this area...this should be easy to figure out.......would be helpful to hobbyist to to know seeing her would yield no ref.

1. Is it a provider that usually calls her husband on board "sir." Guess she got caught red handed....

2. Is it a local black provider.....that's all I would need to know as I heard far worse than she merely just doesn't give refs.

3. Is she a new popularly reviewed provider?

If the word is gonna get around anyways......why not just say who it is.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:46 AM   #25
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Flog the wench.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:28 AM   #26
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default We always help the Indies

Who is it that did'nt?? hmmm BET I CAN GUESS lol..she's always been a bitch and self serving.. I coulda (and did) told ya'll that years ago.. Dallas.. as nice as you are(believe me ive been there) there are those that will just NOT GIVE A SHIT!! Just carry on and enjoy your holiday hon..xxoo annie
Old 10-01-2011, 01:40 AM   #27
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^ @ Rick.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:06 AM   #28
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
...being a real "pro" means we do everything possible to keep our clients safe - including giving refs to skanks.
Well said Babee !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
... some ladies won't contact the ref at all. If they see a p411 ok and or a corresponding review to said ok they feel content with that. They feel contacting the ref is a chance to blow the booking with the undercut or better deal of the prior seen provider.
Yep, and what these ladies who don't give the references fail to recognize is that when the client learns of it, the client may never see that lady again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I bend over backwards to give references,give advice,and give referals to BOTH hobbyist and providers
Dee, everyone knows you are great about safety and references. You know I have appreciated that about you, as I'm sure does everyone else.

Your attitude for keeping everyone safe is most commendable and should be the norm, IMHO.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #29
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not like to sling mud...but I will she she is a Brazilian ......and is a mature provider located on the coast and also Nola!
Old 10-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #30
kindafun
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Just my 2 cents, but why in the hell should her "old man" have a say in anything? Her body, she is the one taking the risks! The "old man"should have no say so whatsoever! Sounds more like a pimp than someone who has your best interest at heart.

Sorry that happened Dallas! Good Luck!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women