Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
SerafinaSoFine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97647
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Wasting Time.

Please do not schedule an appointment and then not have the respect and consideration to cancel or reschedule if you are not able to make it. I am new and it is hard enough keeping up with inbox, emails, text etc without forgetting who is who and all the details, that I really can't handle no shows and not be at least somewhat frusterated. Please understand.
SerafinaSoFine is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #2
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

arent you the one who ncns'd daaaaaman?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=297971
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
arent you the one who ncns'd daaaaaman?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=297971
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #4
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Good point Jules!

Now to the OP, if things are getting hectic as you say with scheduling, might be time to take a step back and get a handle on that. Your business handling skills are just as important as your BCD skills. NCNS's are going to happen nature of the beast, finding a screening/scheduleing system that works for you to minimize them happening due to your fault is all you can do. If you are having issues in this area, ask for some help from your fellow providers. There are some outstanding ladies in the Dallas/Ft Worth area that I'm sure would be willing to give you tips, tricks and ideas on how to get your TCB(taking care of business) skills to a level that makes your hobby life less hectic.
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Hey, it happens to the guys also. A provider has a family emergency: sick child, another family member, etc, and she never calls to inform the client.

It happens, so until you know the circumstances, go easy.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:09 PM   #6
shizzle10
Valued Poster

Jules,

It is perfectly okay for her to NCNS, but doing the same to her is just rude. What she wants to do takes priority over everything else, so if she NCNS it is fine.
shizzle10 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It's understandable and the timing, as Jules points out, is more than little ironic.

Still, new is new and brings it's advantages and disadvantages. Patience is a virtue. . . and one of the few allowed here! Breath deep, shake it off, be careful and have fun!

Great black and white photos in the showcase by the way!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #8
ralph lauren
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerafinaSoFine View Post
. I am new and it is hard enough keeping up with inbox, emails, text etc without forgetting who is who and all the details, that I really can't handle no shows and not be at least somewhat frusterated. Please understand.

Serafina.. keep in mind for every 3 that call, 2 will cancel.. And do what u can without burning yourself out, this is supposed to be fun not a problem. And some of these ladies wouldnt mind having ur issues.. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=298405
ralph lauren is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:34 PM   #9
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

The best advice I would give you is just slow it down a little. Remember, all of us are about time, your time, my time and everyones time. Pick one request, go through the screening and keep your appointment. If the screening doesnt work out or there are red flags move onto the next one. If you screen properly you will have less no call no shows, they will still happen but less often. Just get a little organized and you will do just fine.

I dont know how it is on your end but I rarely get a NCNS. When I do it sure sucks. If anyone, hobbyist or provider, has to cancel at least do the common courtesy of calling, sending an email or text. It would save everyone a lot of time.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:38 PM   #10
blinkiebill
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Add to that, you cancelled on me 1.5 hours after our scheduled time. We set this up yesterday.
blinkiebill is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:30 PM   #11
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

It is probably worse for a Provider to get a NCNS reputation than a client...we're the ones that call you, not the other way around. You DEFINITELY don't want that rep. Plus some of us guys are "discreet" and may not be able to notify you of a cancellation right away, due to an extended business meeting, gabby client, persistent wife, game goes into overtime, lol...

If you should happen to NCNS a client, get in touch with him and try to make it up either thru a special rate or added time. If a guy NCNS's you by all means DO NOT call him up 15 minutes after he was supposed to meet you. Email him later to see what the problem was. It will probably be a decent reason.

Looks like you're busy, Serafina...two NCNS's in this thread.
Some of the other Providers here might be willing to give you some advice.
This is for sure a learning experience that takes time. Have patience.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:55 AM   #12
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkiebill View Post
Add to that, you cancelled on me 1.5 hours after our scheduled time. We set this up yesterday.
Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to post about this in Co-ed...
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women