Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162962
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42219
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36576
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #31
Jon Colden
Valued Poster

A person can go broke 1,000 different ways. This one doesn't seem so bad, compared to many of the others.

Regardless of that, well done on the redirection of your thread. I don't think it ever received the attention it probably deserves. I only wish I knew the answer to it.

Perhaps the economy, New York's having forgotten it's upstate region, and the almost non-existent "recovery" from the recession (especially in Upstate New York cities)? What city in Upstate New York is doing well right now? The same is largely true back here in Ohio, just not quite as much so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
Jon,
In theory your idea is great. In reality there is the potential to go broke. I just spent time with a provider and if she hadn't told me what time it was I woud have been there for hours enjoying her body.
None of these comments have actually answered my original question.... Why is there a higher number of HH appts being offered or "used".
Anita please refrain from answering. I prefer coherent, intelligent replies.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:14 AM   #32
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Jon,
In theory your idea is great. In reality there is the potential to go broke. I just spent time with a provider and if she hadn't told me what time it was I woud have been there for hours enjoying her body.
None of these comments have actually answered my original question.... Why is there a higher number of HH appts being offered or "used".
Old 09-12-2011, 05:24 AM   #33
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Why is there a higher number of HH appts being offered or "used".

I don't KNOW the answer but having noticed the trend as well and noticing where the offers are coming from, it appears as though a newer group of girls are trying to break into a market by explicitly offering what has previously been a niche service (at least on ECCIE).

If you run through the Rochester showcases, there are very few mentions of a HH rate. If you look in Dallas, the percentage of showcases showing HH rates seems to me to be observably greater.

On your second point, most people appreciate that Anita is participating on the board and adding a reasonable woman's perspective. I certainly do. You may have had a bad moment there but that was unnecessary wasn't it?
Old 09-12-2011, 06:15 AM   #34
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default while i so much prefer

hour or 2 hour appointment so often finances do become an issue. its weird but when you have been waiting to see someone like nikki for so long you have those fears like finishing to early and not being able to go another round. i have certainly enjoyed many brief 1/2 appointments sometime glad thats the route i took and sometimes regretting it. within this thread are 1 woman i have enjoyed anita [man i am glad i went full hour] and 3 i have wanted to have so much in naughty nikki, chloe and the lovely shayla. while saving a few dollars is always nice there are so many things i have wanted to do with these women i cannot imagine to scratch the surface in less than an hour. funny they say money cannot buy you happieness but compare your level of satisfaction between a half hour with any of these women or an overnight. if money was not an issue i would fly to calgary and enjoy shayla over and over. if money was not an issue i would get the nicest hotel in rochester an alternate days between chloe and nikki. with that being said on a day where i just wanted to get off 80 hh in canada might do the trick just fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynikki84 View Post
half hours don't bother me. if anything your more likely to have me tear your clothes off bc of the shorter time period
Old 09-12-2011, 07:19 AM   #35
youngatheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalBob View Post
On your second point, most people appreciate that Anita is participating on the board and adding a reasonable woman's perspective. I certainly do. You may have had a bad moment there but that was unnecessary wasn't it?
I'm not going to get in a pissing war with people but if you go back to the beginning of this thread and read her multiple unintelligble comments that were far from a reasonable perspective, I would say, yes, it was necessary.

I have always believed if you don't have anything intelligent to say don't say anything.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:43 AM   #36
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

wow..you know youngatheart..
I offer half hours..and hours and muliti hours...im a workinggirl..and contrary to popular belief..we do get off during appointments..weather it be 1/2hour..hourly or real life..
and yes..we can even fall in love being a workinggirl..which leads me to this point...

we do have feelings and they do get hurt

..so uh..thanks for putting things into perspective for me..and I'll be checking into rehab for the intelligent...

catch ya on the flip...
Old 09-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #37
theasianview
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Youngatheart
Where to begin, I started this hobby at the local MP and half an hour usually suffice as it was the one and done deal, but as I mature in this hobby I found myself wanting to get to know the SP and hence the hour appointment was a good time frame to get to know the SO as well as get off at the same time. But as finance become tighter and the itch becomes more and more needed, the half hour appointment is perfect in my case, especially if the I am a repeat customer of the SP. I still get to know them and get off at the same time, I stretch my dollar so to speak, but this is also dependent on how much time you average with the provider, I find when I used to book an hour appointment, I rarely go the limit, usually at the 45 mark, I'm pretty much spent, so although I value an hour appointment (which to me is a treat) I have been using half hour almost exclusively (plus with new provider I don't see *especially from BP*, it protects me from the few extra dollar if it doesn't work out)
Old 09-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #38
youngatheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
wow..you know youngatheart..
I offer half hours..and hours and muliti hours...im a workinggirl..and contrary to popular belief..we do get off during appointments..weather it be 1/2hour..hourly or real life..
and yes..we can even fall in love being a workinggirl..which leads me to this point...

we do have feelings and they do get hurt

..so uh..thanks for putting things into perspective for me..and I'll be checking into rehab for the intelligent...

catch ya on the flip...
At least this was a coherent reply. I wasn't asking if providers offer hh appts but if you were noticing a trend towards more hobbiests requesting them. I can see both sides to the arugument of offering them.
Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that at $130 (or whatever)per hh you make more than you do at $200 for an hour. But that means, in theory, you have a higher volume and more "wear and tear" on the mind and body.
So the question to providers remains...are you seeing a trend towards more hh appts?
And to hobbiests... are you requesting more hh appts? Does it matter if you're seeing an established provieder like Anita, Lee, Dani, etc vs a BP provider?
Old 09-12-2011, 04:43 PM   #39
guest102613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3112
My ECCIE Reviews

is it talk down to people week? next week it will be crying like babies week bc people don't participate. insulting people of a diff race, insulting providers and instructions for computer dumbasses like myself on how to properly post pics. lets talk some more shit to people & make them feel like crap
Old 09-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #40
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That question totally depends on if the provider is a high volume provider or a low volume provider..I personally have no pref..to either or..

I don't pay much attention to other ladies biz practices or their ads or reviews..I got other things on my plate to worry about
(except this site and and what I'm looking at has nothing to do with their time frames offered)

..i pay attention to mine..and also..i understand you don't follow my posts unless they piss you off in threads you start..
but I am a BP provider.. and you..your just very rude...flip
Old 09-12-2011, 06:13 PM   #41
Jack of the Lantern
BANNED

I have never been particularly fond of Lancelot. As he and Guinevere discovered a white knight's armor is easily tarnished. Thankfully as an uncouth barbarian type I don't mind pissing in the mud. Unfortunately my post will surrender some of my false anonymity. False, because as most of us know there is no anonymity or security on this site.

Quote:
I'm not going to get in a pissing war with people
Quote:
Quote:
but if you go back to the beginning of this thread and read her multiple unintelligble comments that were far from a reasonable perspective
Quote:
I have always believed if you don't have anything intelligent to say don't say anything
You should take your own advice. For what intelligence is there in directing an insult at someone who already acknowledged their previous posts did not come across as intended, and apologized for the side track they caused?

Here, have an inappropriate link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg as a response to your inappropriate insult.

Ms. Germane does not require anyone to defend her. She is quite capable of doing so herself. But, as I have my soapbox out; I'll offer some testimony on her behalf anyway. I have had the pleasure of Anita's company on several occasions. It was therefor obvious to me that her posts were expressions of her typical lighthearted banter. Humor is one of her many virtues and she makes expert use of it in person. Perhaps it was not expressed clearly in the form of a post on an internet message board. That is a situation not unique to her on this forum.

Ms. Germane does often try to portray herself as a 'simple chic'. I suspect as part of the girl next door persona she adopts to put us at ease. I would not presume or dare to speak for her. What I do know as fact, is that she has shared with me much wisdom, and given me much insight into the human condition. The intelligence of her observations is remarkable.

I am not going to answer the question that is the original topic of this thread. I do not make appointments because none of this is real. It is all a make believe fantasy. That and the hypothesis posited is unverifiable. Any evidence that could be collected is mostly anecdotal and incomplete.

Apologies to Anita if I overstepped myself. As well as for the fib of no longer having an account here. We all tell some lies in this game. This post can also serve as a request to the Mods to disable my account. I do appreciate the efforts you make with what is a flawed tool.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #42
scratchy pants
BANNED

this whole stupid thread question was answered http://eccie.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=496160mos ago..Ill be back in another 6 mos to see how all that "hopey change" is workin for yall!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Old 09-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #43
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Enough carnage already.....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women