Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Funny stories

I started a thread in National Forum, but my girl London literally shit on my thread....Don't ask!

So there is a point where you are testing the waters and don't know the "hobbyist safety rules and commandments". Do you have a funny story to share?

I had a guy who wanted me to meet him at a rest stop where he worked. In exchange for my time, he offered me a gun that I could pawn. He didn't think this was an odd request because I could have gotten $300 for the gun! lol
I still shake my head at that request to this day!
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--I hate guns!!

In Oregon,I wet to see a client at a boat sales warehouse...we were playing in the bottom bedroom part of a boat...when we were through,i got up to go on deck to get some water....I was nekkid as a jaybird....When I looked up there was a man,woman,and a kid looking at me through the bay windows!!! Talk about an 'oops" moment..lol!

Once in Albuquerque,i had a client come see me with a chastity belt on....his wife had found my name and number in his pocket.She was going out of town,so she ordered it and made him wear it so he would not "cheat"...he had confiscated an extra key so that way,when he came to see me,he could take it off!! that was weird!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:09 PM   #3
skeeter

Encounters: 28

I went to see a lady in a south Louisiana town at her incall and two different hotels shared the same parking lot ..... She was in room 2** ...... You guessed it .....at the hotel that I wasn't at
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--yep Skeeter..that happened to me too

I was at Omni west houston....My guy was knocking on the door and called me asking why I did not answer...he was at omni galleria{lol}

good post heidi
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:36 AM   #5
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Skeeter, did anyone answer the door? I've accidentally given the wrong room number before. I've purposely given the wrong room number and hotel once. (He deserved it though, I swear!)
Old 08-18-2011, 07:38 AM   #6
skeeter

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
Skeeter, did anyone answer the door? I've accidentally given the wrong room number before. I've purposely given the wrong room number and hotel once. (He deserved it though, I swear!)
Lol no .... When I knocked I was looking around in the hall and thought to myself "this doesn't look like LaQuinta then a maid rounded the corner with a different uniform ......I all but ran...

And as much as I would like to see you....I'll make sure I haven't pissed you off first.....roflmao
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:39 AM   #7
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If someone pisses me off, they know it. You can bank on that! That guy was pisses off providers all over the state though, not just me.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #8
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Wow, she really did shit all over that thread.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:56 PM   #9
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Wasn't that horrible stick!!?
Old 08-18-2011, 01:38 PM   #10
holmes50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

12 years ago when our hobby was beginning on the internet I was going to Houston on business. Made an appointment and was told to call her as I got close by. I get close by and called, she tells me to go to the Denny's on Hwy. 290 and give her 15 minutes or so. Go in get some coffee, read the newspaper will quick. I go back to my car and begin to back out, Houston Police Dept car stops right in back of me. Doesn't look at me, just keeps looking down. I waited for 10 minutes before my foot stopped shaking and was sure I wasn't going to piss in my pants before I got out the car to see what the problem was. He was doing paperwork and didn't realize I was in the car. He moves, I called and she was my ATF for several years. She and I laughed for years about that. My Dad always said paranoia was good for the soul. Don't think so
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:01 PM   #11
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmes50 View Post
....My Dad always said paranoia was good for the soul. Don't think so

....but it's great for CYA. I'm glad yall can laugh about it now.

I think I've told this story in another thread. Once just before an appointment I dialed 911 instead of area code 915. Whoops! I hung up before it rang. So 15 minutes later my client shows up. An younger guy who had just graduated from med school the day before; never hobbyed in his life. He drove over an hour to experience the craziest 1st hobby experience of his life.

You guessed it. 30 min into out session BOOM BOOM BOOM at the door. Hell I was terrified until they let me know they received a 911 call from this address. DOH! Yeah I had to play it off like i just got out of the shower. Quickly told my client what happened and that he was my boyfriend. We played it off well but it took a lot of calming down for him to relax. Poor thing. I gave him 200%. He was happy when he left.

What I still wonder today is how APD could take 45 min to respond to a 911 call? And I lived on the good side of town. They said since it was a brand new complex it was hard to find. Hmm!
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:31 PM   #12
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

lol. Poor kid!
Old 08-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #13
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A KICK IN THE BALLS

Due to the fact that I am very muscular, I had a gentleman to contact me asking if I would wrestle him, beat him up, and kick him in the balls. OUCH!
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:16 PM   #14
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
Due to the fact that I am very muscular, I had a gentleman to contact me asking if I would wrestle him, beat him up, and kick him in the balls. OUCH!
Really, OUCH! I'm pretty non violent, but there have been a hand full of days in my life where this might have been quit therapeutic and conveniently inpunitive of guilt; well, because he requested it.

I periodically get wrestling fantasy requests. I wonder if its legit. I just wouldn't want it to go the wrong way. I'd have to hire security or something. LOL! Somebody from New Orleans last week asked me if I would wrestle his girlfriend. One of these days somebody is going to catch me in the right mood, and I'm going to get paid to wrestle.... *shrug* hehe! I'm putting that on my bucket list.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #15
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I started on Craigslist Casual encounters. I had no clue what I was doing. My idea of screening was to chat on im until I felt comfortable or ask for a picture and meet in a public place. I was extremely naive.

So I met a guy at the end of the hall when he got off the elevator. Walking to the room, I started small talk. "So, what do you do for a living?" He said, "I might scare you away". I laughed and said, "why, are you a cop?"

Silence

"I promise I'm not vice though"

lol. He saw me a few more times after that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women