Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default THEY SUCK!

Allright Goddammit!

I've given my entire life to Houston sports teams. Grew up watching the fucking Buffs for God's sake.

I was there when they opened Colt Stadium, the Astrodome and Enron. I went to watch the Oilers at Jeppesen Stadium, the Rockets at Astrohall and the fucking Mavericks (yeah, you remember them) and the Apollos and Aeros at the Coliseum.

I remember when UH was a national powerhouse that couldn't win a title. (Go figure!)

My fucking heart has been smeared all over the streets of Houston.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG NOW?

Pick a Houston team. My team. THEY SUCK!

Astros? SUCK!

Texans? Get the fuck outta here!

ROCKETS? I have NEVER seen an NBA team where EVERYBODY is a 6-8 swingman. Now they drafted another 6-8 swingman, who probably will NEVER amount to shit in the NBA.

Dynamo? Don't even start that soccer shit with me. Might as well cut off your dick now and eat your balls in chicken soup!

Cougars and Rice? OK, that's great. Neither are worth a shit anymore and neither will ever qualify for a BCS bowl. All the good Houston HS kids go to fucking A&M. (No sheep in houston!)

I may live in the middle of Spurs and Cowboys country, but I'm a die-hard H-towner. I even spend time in Phucking Philadelphia.

This is depressing.

More depressing is the absolute lack of sports talk in the Houston forum. You'd figure after about 50 years of taking it up the ass, that Houston fans would learn how to be PISSED OFF! (Homos!)

Whew. I feel better now. I'm going to take a Xanax and watch the Astros.

Never mind.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #2
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

The Aeros just played for the Caulder cup (is that how you spell it?).... if that helps......

Wait..... its the US..... more specifically Texas....... Hockey is one rung below the special olympics........

Woeful days for a Houston Sports fan....... Thats for damn sure!

Mind passing that bottle when you're done w/it YR?

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I am a fan of the sport. Sure I have teams I cheer for and teams I wish the worst on
(fuck you notre dame)... but I cheer or jeer them for a variety of reasons that are
my own

I am not nor have i ever been a fan of a team just because they bear the name of the city i live in
K2S0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Don't get Mamboolah started on Houston hockey, his psyche has been damaged.

If you watch the sports TV networks and listen to sports radio, you'd think every city deserves a championship every year. It just doesn't happen. There's a reason why LA Lakers are competitive every year in the NBA and Pittsburgh in the NFL and the Yankees in the MLB. The leagues want competitive balance but many of those franchises are not only good organizations with great scouting depts, but they know how to play the system and occupy key spots on key committees that give them an edge.

Many of these leagues have 30 teams. We'll be lucky to win a championship every 30 years in each league. OK, it hasn't happened in the NFL and MLB. We've been close though.

Stop being a Rome clone and accept Houston's place in the sport cosmos. Championships will happen eventually. And 1 billion people in China won't give a shit even with Yao out of the league.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:44 AM   #5
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The Texans can do some damage in years to come. They have best receiver in the league, as well as the leading rusher in the NFL. Does the defense suck? Yeah, but it can't get worse. And we are still in the same division as the Colts. But I'd say they have a bright future.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #6
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

It's my fault. You see they got the lovin at The Blue waters prior to their games and their testosterone was low

I hope Houston wins SOMETHING sometime....
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:08 AM   #7
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Go Cardinals!
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:25 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I was a Cardinals fan until we got the Clots. I remember listening to Ol' Diz (Dizzy Dean) on the radio. Buff Stadium was a pretty great place to watch a game... especially when you were a little kid.

But the Cardinals can lick my butt now...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:10 PM   #9
NorthWood
Valued Poster

Find another interest, Yssuprider. Houston teams have sucked, suck now, and will continue to suck ad nauseum. Houston sports: fail.
NorthWood is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women