Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
TwistedTiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Flakes everywhere!

It was a WTF kind of day fishing on BP. Was looking to try something new and got the same old run around.

Flake #1
http://batonrouge.backpage.com/Femal...423-28/4631594

Called and set up an appointment for a few hours later. Agreed that I would call 30-45 minutes before to confirm. Called.....called.....called and called some more. Seven calls over a two hour period and no response. She did the same thing last month but I decided to give it another shot. I wont give it a third.

Flake #2
http://batonrouge.backpage.com/Femal...ce_-20/4631793

When flake #1 went MIA I scrambled for a fill in. After several no answers by providers on my to do list I called her. Sounded very sweet and I liked the pics. Told me the area she was in and that she needed 30 minutes to get dressed. Drove to the area and waited until she called and gave me the hotel. Told me to call from the parking lot and I did. Said she still wasn't dressed and she needed a few more minutes, she would call me. 10 minutes later she called to say her card key wasn't working that she needed a few minutes to get another. 20 minutes later I pulled out the parking lot headed to the house with a throbbing head and not the one you can take a BC to cure. BP fishing SUCKED today!!!!
TwistedTiger is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

TT, you shoulda known better darlin! So many of us well known, well reviewed, and TRUSTED ladies! Tsk, tsk, tsk! All that time wasted, I could have been in BR so much sooner!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #3
TwistedTiger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
TT, you shoulda known better darlin! So many of us well known, well reviewed, and TRUSTED ladies! Tsk, tsk, tsk! All that time wasted, I could have been in BR so much sooner!
Yes, I wasn't planning on having the free time or I would have scheduled with one of the better reviewed. Sometimes something comes up(and wont go down) and you have to do some quick fishing. I struck out at the pond today big time. Poor planning on my part.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #4
hotroddr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Can,t win then all buddy, especially when dealing with BP. There's alot of unprofessional actors on that site.
hotroddr is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sorry you had a bad day babe..better luck next time!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:59 PM   #6
TwistedTiger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
sorry you had a bad day babe..better luck next time!
Thanks. That's why they call it fishing, not catching.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #7
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedTiger View Post
Thanks. That's why they call it fishing, not catching.
Fishing * is a nice term for BP.... ya never know what you're gonna get!
I understand the allure of delicious looking photos... but I'd rather drop my hook into more promising waters

Doesn't mean I never explore strange holes myself
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:15 PM   #8
TwistedTiger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Fishing * is a nice term for BP.... ya never know what you're gonna get!
I understand the allure of delicious looking photos... but I'd rather drop my hook into more promising waters

Doesn't mean I never explore strange holes myself
Every now and then you want to explore new territory. I usually stick to a few regulars, but none of them are in town. There are a couple I've tried that I should have gone for seconds but was looking for something new. I'll keep fishing. But if someone tries either of these two they can't say they weren't warned.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:15 PM   #9
eholiday
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 64

I knew there was a good chance when I left the house this morning that I would have time to play in the afternoon. I made up my call-list from the ads of the past day and a half.

1. I really wanted to check out Tuyen, I know she is a member on here, but no reviews. She has a couple posts in TX so I figured she is not very likely to be local LE. I was gonna TOFTT because It's been a year since I did that. No answer or callback.

2. Adison - Called, Jackie said she had already gone home. FML

3. Roxy - I called Roxy, she answered, set an appt, she told me where to go and wouldn't answer or return my calls after 30 minutes past when she told me to call her back (Just needed a quick shower she said). At the 10 minute mark I started trying to make other arrangements.

4. Taylor - Was gonna try the new Kitten but I didn't get any answer or callback from their number after a few attempts.

5. Icey - I've never had much luck getting a hold of her. I've probably tried 6-8 times and left messages a few times in the past. The one time I did talk to her she wasn't available within my time constraints.

There were a few more in there. Corrine, Tricia , Tyler, Bre'Anna and a couple of others. After an additional 45 minutes of nothing, I called Bebe and got her on the phone. Since I was already at the hotel, she just needed 10 minutes to shower and she called me back and I was well taken care of.

I really hate playing BP roulette in a running car in the middle of the day in a hotel parking lot... But what you gonna do when things don't work out as you planned.
I know call one of the ladies from here, but I don't have any refs.
eholiday is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:22 PM   #10
TwistedTiger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eholiday View Post
There were a few more in there. Corrine, Tricia , Tyler, Bre'Anna and a couple of others. After an additional 45 minutes of nothing, I called Bebe and got her on the phone. Since I was already at the hotel, she just needed 10 minutes to shower and she called me back and I was well taken care of.

I really hate playing BP roulette in a running car in the middle of the day in a hotel parking lot... But what you gonna do when things don't work out as you planned.
I've called Corrine twice including today and she text me back both times. Unfortunately I had already moved on both times. She is on the to do list and seems very nice. She also has a couple positive reviews. Tyler, Dooooh I forgot she was in town. I've seen her a few times and she is worth seeing IMO. Tricia, ha good luck with that.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:49 PM   #11
eholiday
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 64

I'm not sure Tyler was in town. She has been sporadic posting ads lately. Her last ad was Thursday but I figured I'd give her a shot. Corrine did text me back a few hours later. But I had already moved on. Tricia was on the list because I remembered her from Al's review a while back.
eholiday is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:49 PM   #13
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

TT, you have tried and tasted many in your short time here. BUT, you have yet to taste me! There would be no waiting, no unanswered calls, no non-responsive text messages. Only a sated appetite, a thirst quenched, desires met.
Been watching the Borgia's too much! Making me extremely LUSTFUL!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:12 AM   #14
TwistedTiger
Valued Poster

Pm sent Nicolet.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women