Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60478
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41868
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2011, 12:47 PM   #16
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

I say let the Providers have their own review section when they start paying us, lol...isn't the Powder Room around any more? And I thoroughly enjoyed Brooke's review of Rcoop! That was great!
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #17
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Cloe View Post
Being a provider, I think we should be able to write reviews on clients as well because I have had a few clients give bad reviews & was not able to tell my side of the story as to why the client was unsatisfied from my services.
Ladies can and have posted responses on reviews before. They are free to do so in the co-ed discussions section here. There is no reason why you were not able to tell your side of the story with the format currently how it is.

Also, ladies have their own private area here on the site, as well as provider buzz and whatever other resources are out there for discussing clients.

As Prolongus said, you can review me when you start paying me The one sided review thing works the same way as many businesses do. Whether it's a product or in this case a service, the way it's generally done is that the one purchasing the product or service reviews the product or service.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #18
Classy Cloe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 63642
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay I guess i should have clarified myself a little better.. I did not mean I would give all bad reviews.. I was simply saying just like the clients get to review the provider & point out every detail about the provider, we should be allowed the opportunity to briefly review the client with such questions like SAFIRE_SWEET mentioned above.. my apologies to those who misunderstood what i was trying to say..
I really dont pay the bad reviews any mind only because i can not see my mistakes in the ROS. but would be more then happy for you to reply to me after our session & let me know what went wrong or if you were satisfied with the services I provided you. you can do that either by eccie or email.
xoxo
classy cloe
Classy Cloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #19
Surge
Surge

Encounters: 103
Talking

I say do them, but keep them in the ladies section...i had one done of me, and i have alot of people mention it to me...funny thing is it WAS in the PR so im not sure how they got the information.

At first I thought it was very flattering but turned out that I had a lot to live up to...

I like Safire's idea tho...make it short and sweet and highlight the things you guys care about...

Surge is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:55 PM   #20
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have a feeling some gents here would not see ladies that did reviews.
TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:15 PM   #21
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Cloe View Post
Being a provider, I think we should be able to write reviews on clients as well because I have had a few clients give bad reviews & was not able to tell my side of the story as to why the client was unsatisfied from my services.

So what if we could give reviews on the clients... Just as mean as they are about what they say about us I would LOVE to be able to criticize them as well... Just so everybody could have the full story not just one side..
Well, Cloe, if you PAID me to be a client that would:

treat you like you are the only woman in my life,
"rock your world" (make you fell glad you are lady)
have good hygiene
respected my time and I yours

Then I would expect a YES recommendation review, but:

if I was a YMMV type of guy, (I took the same $$ for "less service")
if I treated you like just another number or a wallet
if I was not ready at the appointed time, or NCNS you

I would expect a NO recommendation review

Quote:
Originally Posted by safire_sweet View Post
I think a somewhat mini review should be included in every reference would be something like this :
did they arrive on time?:
Where the groomed and clean
where they discreet?
Did the try to haggle/over stay pass their time:
Where they gentle? :
Did the respect your boundary's:
Would you have a second visit with them?:

*** I do not think a review section for clients is at all a good idea
Safire Sweet
+1
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net