Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60408
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41655
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2010, 08:59 AM   #31
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

It does'nt matter to me if no face picture is shown. Sexy pictures are an important determining factor in who I decide to see, But, are really just part of the equation. I like a little left to the imagination, shit, she has'nt seen me.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:06 AM   #32
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

The anticipation of an encounter is half, sometimes more, of the fun. If I can see a face before making an appointment, I really enjoy being able to imagine her looking up at me from waist level, or me gazing down upon her from missionary position. So, yeah, I'm more likely to pick the lady whose face I've seen and appeals to me.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that, in this digital age, once your picture is published on a website (or even sent out via e-mail), you've lost control over it. There's a site that archives web pages, and I have no doubt that there are some people who maintain digital scrapbooks of their encounters and the ladies they have been with. Deniability is a lot easier when it's just a written review of someone calling herself Meg than when there's a web page with a photo and a banner that says, "For a good time, call Meg!"

Just my 1/50th of $1.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:30 AM   #33
muffdivinman57
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I like to see the face, I think it ties the whole package together, however I would prefer to see the kitty & the full body as opposed to just face shots. How you treat/take care of people will get you many returns
muffdivinman57 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #34
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

75% of the Lady's i spend time don't show
Im cool with that
piquant2009 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:25 PM   #35
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

If you showed your face it would no doubt effect your business. I totally understand trying to be somewhat anonymous but most guys are visual and it does determine, in a lot of cases whether or not I decide to see someone. If Nina Moretti showed her face she would not be able to keep up with the requests for her time!
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #36
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

To be blunt, this is a buyers' market and in this environment, yeah, it matters. And this is nothing directed at ANYONE in this thread, but one reason it does matter is because so many of us have had some very disappointing moments when the door opened.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #37
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

In light of recent LE activities I think its wise for the ladies to either cover their faces in photos or only post photos where their faces are obscured.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:56 AM   #38
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Showing off your face...

Well,

Meg, I saw you without a view of your face, and I was not disappointed. (And I showed up a little early, you had actually just woke up and had to fix your hair while I waited and watched)

When I look back at the ladies I have seen as a "professional hobbyist" over the last few years, I'd say more did not have face pics than did, and many dropped the face pics after they had a few reviews. Don't want to mention names, because many are either UTR now or retired, but I would say once a lady gets a couple of good reviews from respected hobbyist, not an issue.

Sure, I enjoy looking at a cute face, I think Tara Evans is a doll. Same for Reese Foster. (to drop a couple of names of ladies who show their face.) However, I have had lunch in public with at least 2-3 ladies, and with something as simple as meeting at a hotel or incall, I much prefer that no one can recognize I am meeting a known provider. So, I guess I lean more toward no face pics. Even makes me a little nervous for someone to be "out there" a bit too much.

TC

PS: I do like the pics where a lady uses her hair to cover her face, but still give a glimpse of what she looks like. Let's me know that I am not meeting a troll or ogre, but doesn't blow her identity. Granted, her friends and family will probably recognize her, and maybe her college profs.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:10 AM   #39
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

It probably does effect a lady's business if she doesn't show her face, but if she is well known on the board, the gentlemen here usually give an indication of what the lady looks like!

For me, I don't show a face pic until after screening! And to my knowledge, no one has ever been disappointed!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:18 AM   #40
lionheart11
Gaining Momentum

I don't know your goals or aspirations but if it doesn't matter who knows past, present, or future then whatever you are comfortable with.
lionheart11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:40 AM   #41
Guest080613-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

When a provider won't show their face, that is pretty much a DEAL BREAKER for me. The facial features are very important. About the only exception is if I have seen a review or have a direct referral.

DOG
Guest080613-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:25 PM   #42
vesuvius
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I have to admit, the face is extremely important to me. My time is precious and I want to spend it with someone I find attractive and someone whom I can have a good conversation with. Both are critical. I don't get out much at all so when I do I really need to know. HOWEVER, that is what the socials and other events help with
vesuvius is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 07:46 AM   #43
mishk9
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Ladies - Show your face if you are beautiful and nothing to hide. Bees get attracted by beautiful flowers. Bees even hate to sit/land or be around near an ugly flower. I would not see a lady who would not show her face even slightly on any of her pictures. I have been ripped off by so many girls who used fake beautiful pictures. I have seen MILF ladies who have been posting the pictures when they were in twenties.
mishk9 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:32 AM   #44
rakuguy
Ambassador

mishk9, i understand you are new here. please do not bump threads that are over 30 days old. if you have something to add please start a new thread. thanks. closing this one now. -rak
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:27 PM   #45
rakuguy
Ambassador

thread re-opened. I know it's hella old but I received a request to re-open it so pertinent new information could be added. staff would not re-open a review thread this old but discussion threads are another matter though a discussion thread this damn old falls into a gray area obviously. so with that said...let the discussion continue.
rakuguy is offline   Quote